XIM Community

Aftermarket Controllers  (Read 704 times)

Offline II THE HOST II

• View Profile
Aftermarket Controllers
« on: 10:21 AM - 03/20/18 »
I use the xbox one controller or the Sony Nav in my left hand.  It works great, I love it.

The only thing i wish is I had paddles on the back of my left hand.

Elite Controller- perfect option exactly what i need. 
         -Very fragile, stock limited and expensive.
         - Worried I will not be able to use paddles with one hand because it is akward to grip anyway.

Is there any way to use a normal xbox controller for authentication and then use an aftermarket controller directly connected to xbox usb port for movement in my left hand.

So there would need to be 2 controllers connected to same game, controlling same character.  is this even possible.

Or any other option to use an analog controller with paddles in my left hand.  I tried a keyboard and it kills my fingers after typing at work all day. 

Is there any program that would help, i can connect my laptop if needed.

Offline Xknight16

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xknight16
Re: Aftermarket Controllers
« Reply #1 on: 12:15 PM - 03/20/18 »
I was wondering the same thing and tried it the other day but once i started using the xbox controller I couldnt use the K/M anymore. Im wondering if I just needed to unplug the K or M and then it would have worked.

Offline II THE HOST II

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:43 PM - 03/20/18 »
I was wondering the same thing and tried it the other day but once i started using the xbox controller I couldnt use the K/M anymore. Im wondering if I just needed to unplug the K or M and then it would have worked.

I can use the xbox controller and a ps nav at the same time but i would like to use a controller like the  razer wildcat or similiar but the apex does not recognize them i think.

So i was thinking i could plug the razer wildcat directly to xbox but i don't think it will let me control the same player since the apex needs an original plugged in and i think it would have control of the character.

Offline Xknight16

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xknight16
« Reply #3 on: 02:42 PM - 03/20/18 »
How did you get two controllers to work?
I have the Xbox one controller in port 3
if i unplug the Keyboard in port 2 can i synch up a second X1 wireless controller?

Offline II THE HOST II

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:49 PM - 03/20/18 »
I did not get 2 controllers to work.  I got 1 xbox one controller and 1 ps nav controller to work.

I am trying to figure out if i can use 1 xbox controller for authorization and an aftermarket (not apex supported) controller directly plugged in.

I am sure this will not work so I ordered an elite controller. :(

The razer wildcat has buttons on the back like the elite and would make fortnite have a couple more buttons for building macros.

I am suprised that not many people use a controller in there left hand.