XIM Community

Config ? right mouse button  (Read 2450 times)

Offline thorimmortal

• View Profile
Config ? right mouse button
« on: 04:59 PM - 01/22/08 »
Does any one know if it is possible to make the right mouse button a toggle on and off instead of a momentary, example most PC FPS when you press the right mouse button your view stays zoomed in untill you press the button again, but what I have noticed on the XIM setup you have to hold it down to stay zoomed in, im sure this is part of the game binding to the controller, is there a way around it, if this is possibile some one please let me know. Thanks

Offline nickstudy

• MVP
  • Xim360 Tester. All Hail Xim360!
    • View Profile
Re: Config ? right mouse button
« Reply #1 on: 06:20 PM - 01/22/08 »
Halo 3 this works, Cod4 not so much.

Unlike Cod4 on the PC which has this option to toggle sights or just hit the button and go to zoom COD4 for the 360 simply does not have a built in option for this.

I would like to have this feature as well however, knowing that COD4 wasn't designed that way will somehow involve holding a button down.

Unless there was a way to double tap the right mouse button to lock it into place (or another button to enable that feature) or something along those lines. Hmmmmmm

obsiv, what say you?
Happy Xim360 tester (former)

Gamertag ii TR00F ii
That's 2 i's a space a TR then 2 zero's an F then a space then 2 more i's.

Offline SUPRARACER

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:58 AM - 01/23/08 »
If you run XAE-ME you can use it to run a macro that will loop holding the sights untill pressed again. You will use the RMB to run a macro that presses the left trigger and make it TL for trigger loop. That way when you press the RMB it will activate the left trigger on the controller untill the RMB is pressed.

John

Offline nickstudy

• MVP
  • Xim360 Tester. All Hail Xim360!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:42 PM - 01/23/08 »
ehhh i have yet to use the macro.

So when I use the macro prog, that takes the place of xim correct.

I think I need a walk through on how to do this toggle thing, that would be very nice to have, especially on cod4. On halo3 this is a non issue.
Happy Xim360 tester (former)

Gamertag ii TR00F ii
That's 2 i's a space a TR then 2 zero's an F then a space then 2 more i's.

Offline SUPRARACER

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:19 PM - 01/23/08 »
Yes XAE-ME is a stand alone program that replaces the XIM software. I wrote a brief manual on the XAE on here.

http://xim360.com/index.php?topic=52.0

John

If you have trouble I can email you that simple macro just add it to your macro Folder under the XAE-ME folder.

Offline thorimmortal

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:40 AM - 01/24/08 »
Ok so i figured out how to use xae, made the macro and ? the scope does some funky stuff, like a slow mo chop just like pushing the trigger really fast, so this isnt  the solution to my problem, but on the other hand the pistol shoots super fast with the same macro setup.

Offline SUPRARACER

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11:17 AM - 01/24/08 »
Ok so i figured out how to use xae, made the macro and ? the scope does some funky stuff, like a slow mo chop just like pushing the trigger really fast, so this isnt  the solution to my problem, but on the other hand the pistol shoots super fast with the same macro setup.

Sounds like you have two steps in your macro like an auto trigger (must be from my manual) you only need one step for this function.

http://www.mediafire.com/?00ggqjreocc

Copy this in your macro folder and enable it in the macro slot with RMB and make it TL for playback method.

John

Offline Juncti

• MVP
  • MultiXimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10:07 AM - 10/17/08 »
Months old so likely resolved.

I'm closing this post and if anyone still needs some help they can start a new more current post.

Closed...