XIM Community

Need help deciding between two games  (Read 401 times)

Offline stormynight

• View Profile
Need help deciding between two games
« on: 07:15 PM - 12/26/18 »
Iím either going to get BO4 or Battlefield V..which do you recommend....which works better with the Xim Apex?

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• MVP
  • Australian Youtuber 1.7k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
Re: Need help deciding between two games
« Reply #1 on: 09:13 AM - 12/27/18 »
well bo4 has alot of bs in it and battlefields taking a big L this year id go with bo4 works amazing with xim but id go cod

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:21 AM - 12/27/18 »
Iíd say cod, even thought thereís a lot of bs, A FíING LOT, a lot of people enjoy it and the fact you have 3 different game modes to choose from, youíll most likely find something you enjoy.

I played one game of BF5, it just feels weird, probably gonna give it another go buy ehhh.

Iíd say BO4 for now, just get BF5 when thereíre more things to do in the game ( when the BR releases )
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:59 AM - 12/27/18 »
I love Battlefield, but I acknowledge BO4 has more content out of the box, it will be your best option bang per buck, BFV is a great game, gunfight mechanics is better than CoD but is so incomplete and its accidental launch hurt it a lot.

So if you want content go BO4, if you are OK with slow content dropping go BF.

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06:40 AM - 12/28/18 »
I heard bad things about battlefield 5. And BO4 is a piece of cake so I'd buy it if I were you.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline ƑȒƐƐĿǾ

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:02 AM - 12/29/18 »
I played BFV itís fun and works perfectly with XIM as expected. Itís your usual BF experience so anyone whoís played a previous BF game should know what to expect. Not really sure why it gets $#!t on here so much then again Black Ops kinda gets $#!t on a bit too. I actually just bought Black Ops havenít played it yet.

Admin