XIM Community

Xim Love.....  (Read 352 times)

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
Xim Love.....
« on: 06:52 AM - 12/28/18 »
By far the best invention ever thought of for the gaming community. I've really been working hard to find the best most accurate settings for my run and gun style and I truly believe that SAB was a crucial game changer. Combined with steady aim and smoothing on BO4 just makes it so amazing!!!! I win 95% of my gun battles now. I literally just got the most insane quad kill in TDM and I didn't even do anything but shoot. It felt as if my aim assist amplified and took over. I'm closing in on my 3.0 ekia/d goal faster and faster. Only .02 left to go. Now I don't have to tweak anything anymore for BO4. Thanks for the videos and guidance on here. Merry Christmas to you all and Happy New Year as well.❤
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Xim Love.....
« Reply #1 on: 12:01 PM - 12/28/18 »
Thanks for your feedback!
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Xim Love.....
« Reply #2 on: 07:42 AM - 12/29/18 »
Thanks for your feedback!
No problem. You guys are awesome!
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]