XIM Community

Fortnite Battle Royale - XIM Apex + Titan Two One-Button Building Tutorial  (Read 18124 times)

Offline redacted

• View Profile

I hope this helps. I understand there are plenty of members here that are already pretty quick builders and have their own ways of doing things that are more efficient to them, but this is what works for me. Maybe it will pertain to some of you as well. Enjoy!

Offline Crumblebee

• View Profile
Read my pm please

Offline Caper_YT

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: NoobSayIHack

I hope this helps. I understand there are plenty of members here that are already pretty quick builders and have their own ways of doing things that are more efficient to them, but this is what works for me. Maybe it will pertain to some of you as well. Enjoy!
I'm currently waiting for my T2 to arrive to set it up. One question, how do you get the script ?
Thanks for the video.

Offline redacted

• View Profile
I just updated the video description to contain the link to the script :) cheers! and thanks for the heads up on that, i totally forgot

Offline geekdll

• View Profile
I just updated the video description to contain the link to the script :) cheers! and thanks for the heads up on that, i totally forgot

So will your script work if I plug everything into my apex then my apex into the t2?
XIM Apex
Razer Tartarus
Logitech G502 PROTEUS
Mixamp TR + Sennheiser PC 360
PS4
Netduma

Offline redacted

• View Profile

So will your script work if I plug everything into my apex then my apex into the t2?

Try it out. The good things in life come from experimentation ;) at least you'll know definitively if the answer is yes or no. i've never done it that way as i've never had to

Offline Caper_YT

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: NoobSayIHack
thank you, I will provide feedback on tuesday once my T2 arrives.

Offline JaxCosmos

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: JaxCosmos
Thank you! Really appreciate you making the video and just seeing you build with such ease was the trigger for me to start investing into the Titan Two. I'll definitely be picking one up soon enough, and can't wait to get that PC building feel again.

Offline geekdll

• View Profile

Try it out. The good things in life come from experimentation ;) at least you'll know definitively if the answer is yes or no. i've never done it that way as i've never had to

I followed your video guide step by step multiple times and after I save a GPC script and input file I try to compile and I get 1 error. Check out this screen shot https://imgur.com/a/Yu1jd  Should I continue and save it to the T2? Maybe your posted the wrong script?
XIM Apex
Razer Tartarus
Logitech G502 PROTEUS
PS4
Netduma

Offline Jkelly0117

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xboxlifesmatter
If I understand correctly you're saying its possible to not only have 1 button building but 1 button weapon switch as well?

Offline redacted

• View Profile

I followed your video guide step by step multiple times and after I save a GPC script and input file I try to compile and I get 1 error. Check out this screen shot https://imgur.com/a/Yu1jd  Should I continue and save it to the T2? Maybe your posted the wrong script?

I responded to your similar comment on the video, but you need to look in the Online Resources section of your GTuner software - under GPC Headers, you'll find the light_k file. Save that to the same directory/folder as your script and all should be good

Offline redacted

• View Profile
If I understand correctly you're saying its possible to not only have 1 button building but 1 button weapon switch as well?

Yes, but there are some known issues with that version of the script. For example, it won't work unless all of your weapon slots are full - for starters.

Offline geekdll

• View Profile

I responded to your similar comment on the video, but you need to look in the Online Resources section of your GTuner software - under GPC Headers, you'll find the light_k file. Save that to the same directory/folder as your script and all should be good

Got it working just like your setup. But my mouse which is a G502 stops responding after about 2 minutes of use. I think the USB port of my version of PS4 doest supply enough power. I think I need to get a power supply for the T2 to help power all of this.
XIM Apex
Razer Tartarus
Logitech G502 PROTEUS
PS4
Netduma

Offline redacted

• View Profile

Got it working just like your setup. But my mouse which is a G502 stops responding after about 2 minutes of use. I think the USB port of my version of PS4 doest supply enough power. I think I need to get a power supply for the T2 to help power all of this.

Unfortunately, I had the same issue. I had a spare USB hub laying around, so I swapped them out and it works perfectly fine now. Glad you got it working! Enjoy

Offline ocz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: zer0harm
Hello Redacted,

And thank you so much for taking the time to make this video.

The Titan Two isn't available in the UK yet. Will the same macro work on the Titan One?