XIM Community

Fortnite Battle Royale - XIM Apex + Titan Two One-Button Building Tutorial  (Read 27637 times)

Offline kevinresillas

• View Profile
Hello so currently my key for building is I press down on my scroll button on my mouse and my buttons to switch to next gun or build is C on K/B and to go back is V on K/B
I am comfortable with this so how would I input these certain keys to work with the Titan script?
Or would I have to just ditch my old keys and move on to whatever the Titan has scripted?

Offline kevinresillas

• View Profile
Can I paste the script into my Titan 2 and be all ready and set to play on my Xbox one or are there elements that I need to change in the script in order to play on my Xbox one?

Offline AMG

• MVP
  • Gamer - Audiophile - Coder
    • View Profile
Currently I'm running the new Builder Pro Script from Mark, I did it some mods so can build faster

Here is a demo: https://streamable.com/46wyv

Notice I'm the slower builder you can image (I really don't play this game as much, is not my cup of tea) and that makes me a good specimen for this script.

LOL so... clumsy building ahead, so if you see I stutter placing pieces is from my end, the script is running smooth.

Offline kevinresillas

• View Profile
Currently I'm running the new Builder Pro Script from Mark, I did it some mods so can build faster

Here is a demo: https://streamable.com/46wyv

Notice I'm the slower builder you can image (I really don't play this game as much, is not my cup of tea) and that makes me a good specimen for this script.

LOL so... clumsy building ahead, so if you see I stutter placing pieces is from my end, the script is running smooth.

Which do you think would be faster?
Combat pro with T2 script? Or builder pro with T2 script?
Is there a public release of the builder pro script for T2?

Offline AMG

• MVP
    • View Profile
Which do you think would be faster?
Combat pro with T2 script? Or builder pro with T2 script?

Fact: Less key presses is always better, faster and more reliable (network performance can no detect, some key presses messing things up), hence: Builder Pro with T2 is faster and better than Combat Pro with T2, hands down.

Scripts do not reprogram the game, is more like having a robot doing precise keystrokes for you, as fast as possible.

Is there a public release of the builder pro script for T2?

Public release?, you mean a T2 gamepack?. There is one, but it uses the Combat Pro scheme, is very clunky.

I wrote a Script for Builder Pro posted on here, but it seems nobody see it hehe. I can say without of doubt is the easiest to set up, and the fastest to build. The script is completely modular , meaning works with any controller you attach to T2, it can be XIM4, XIM APEX, the regular controller by itself or even T2 with is own Mouse and Keyboard support.

I will send the code to T2 dev so they consider to added in the next official public gamepack, wanted to give XIM Community the head start, though.
« Last Edit: 02:07 PM - 04/19/18 by alanmcgregor »

Offline Da_Devil

• View Profile
Redacted when I copy your code into titan 2 it's gives me error saying something about light_k file so I saved it into same folder as the script and I still get the error. Please help.

Offline Mark8010

• View Profile
Redacted when I copy your code into titan 2 it's gives me error saying something about light_k file so I saved it into same folder as the script and I still get the error. Please help.

Read step 6.

https://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7897&start=170#p60548

Offline AMG

• MVP
    • View Profile

Is Mark8010 code, no redacted.

Go online resources tab on Gtuner, search and downloaded in the same directory where is your gpc script file.

Offline Da_Devil

• View Profile
Thanks for that il try it again when I get home. One other thing though, I created a folder on my desktop called titan2 and saved the gpc file in there and then I downloaded the light file from online resources and saved it in the same folder and it still didn't work last night. Would I be doing something wrong, i followed the exact steps in the tutorial.

Thanks for your time.

Offline jd1boo

• View Profile
Using the original video I am having issues.  Each time the end key is pressed, or one of the side buttons is used to build, it scrolls over one build piece, so that each time you hit the "J" key for example, it will autobuild a different piece- roof instead of wall for the first use, hit end to exit build, then J now auto builds ramp.  I am not sure what is going wrong with the script, but it is not useful if you never know what piece is going to be auto built

Offline AMG

• MVP
    • View Profile
Using the original video I am having issues.  Each time the end key is pressed, or one of the side buttons is used to build, it scrolls over one build piece, so that each time you hit the "J" key for example, it will autobuild a different piece- roof instead of wall for the first use, hit end to exit build, then J now auto builds ramp.  I am not sure what is going wrong with the script, but it is not useful if you never know what piece is going to be auto built
This script was great but now outdated. Uses Combat Pro scheme.

Check recent versions on the thread at Console Tuner forum.

OR

You can try the PC Build like Hotkeys Script
Is updated (Builder Pro) very easy to setup, not Input Translator required.

Admin