XIM Community

Fortnite Battle Royale - XIM Apex + Titan Two One-Button Building Tutorial  (Read 27682 times)

Offline redacted

• View Profile
Hello Redacted,

And thank you so much for taking the time to make this video.

The Titan Two isn't available in the UK yet. Will the same macro work on the Titan One?

Oh no! That's super unfortunate it isn't available to you. Also unfortunate, I don't believe the script will work with a Titan One as the scripting language is different. My sincere apologies

Offline ocz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: zer0harm
Hello Redacted,

And thank you so much for taking the time to make this video.

The Titan Two isn't available in the UK yet. Will the same macro work on the Titan One?

Oh no! That's super unfortunate it isn't available to you. Also unfortunate, I don't believe the script will work with a Titan One as the scripting language is different. My sincere apologies

Oh, it is ok buddy.

I could order one from the States, but it will take about 3 weeks to arrive, as they are out of stock at the moment.
Maybe that's what I will end up doing, as it is quite annoying having to scroll through until you get to the desired shape.
Nonetheless, appreciated all your help and effort.

Offline Jkelly0117

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xboxlifesmatter
I have an Apex already and just bought a T2 so I hope you don't mind me asking questions when I hook it up! I just read through all 18 pages on the consoletuner site and there is a lot to what you guys are doing that I don't understand. Sounds like you guys are running apex to apex hub, with controller plugged in #3, titan  #2, and mouse #1 and g13 into titan2? I also run a g13 and g502 so ot should be straight forward and the same as what you currently run!

Offline redacted

• View Profile
I have an Apex already and just bought a T2 so I hope you don't mind me asking questions when I hook it up! I just read through all 18 pages on the consoletuner site and there is a lot to what you guys are doing that I don't understand. Sounds like you guys are running apex to apex hub, with controller plugged in #3, titan  #2, and mouse #1 and g13 into titan2? I also run a g13 and g502 so ot should be straight forward and the same as what you currently run!

I think you might have the order confused. I'm running my mouse into the T2, the T2 into the APEX as well as the controller and keyboard. It's pretty straight forward once you can see it visually. I'll try to make a diagram in photoshop if that'll help

Offline NesQuik

• View Profile
Woah i like your aim. @#$% on point! Ill guess ill have to give the boost 3 a try. Been playing on 0. What dpi you use on your mouse? Btw my titan 2 is coming on monday and ill def keep up with your video to set this thing up as i have no clue about it whatsoever. I hope i can get it to work. Thanks for the video!

Btw i see the titan two is available in bundles: expansion it or connection kit. Do i need any of that? I just ordered the device via amazon. Do i need to order any additional components to run it?? If so i need to order them today so it will be delivered no later than my titan two
« Last Edit: 10:15 AM - 03/17/18 by NesQuik »

Offline Maxxgold

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Maxxgold
  • PSN ID: Maxxgold
Thanks for posting this.

I just got my Titan Two in today. I ordered 2 days ago from Amazon, the Titan Two cost 94 dollars, and made it to my doorstep in 2 days : ) Just an FYI for anyone thinking of ordering. Get it now on Amazon while you can. Mine initially said they wouldn't be in stock till the 20th, but my order updated and then it showed up in 2 days.

@Redacted I'm wondering if you are using one of the popular Fortnite scripts, or is this something you pieced together? Once I get mine setup I will watch your video to see what you are doing, thanks again for posting this though!!!
[Instructional Videos]
http://xim.tech/instructional-videos/

[HOW TO FIND YOUR PERFECT XIM SENSITIVITY]
http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=60845.0

[Xim Apex Manager & Firmware]
http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=60725.0

[Console Controller Crossover]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_X_ntzv_zc

(My Current Setup)
-Xim Apex
-G502 set @ 1000Hz Polling and 12,000DPI
-Sony Navigation Controller
-Razer Black Widow Stealth V1 Keyboard (used sparingly)

Offline NesQuik

• View Profile
Thanks for posting this.

I just got my Titan Two in today. I ordered 2 days ago from Amazon, the Titan Two cost 94 dollars, and made it to my doorstep in 2 days : ) Just an FYI for anyone thinking of ordering. Get it now on Amazon while you can. Mine initially said they wouldn't be in stock till the 20th, but my order updated and then it showed up in 2 days.

@Redacted I'm wondering if you are using one of the popular Fortnite scripts, or is this something you pieced together? Once I get mine setup I will watch your video to see what you are doing, thanks again for posting this though!!!

Thats weird cause mine was in stock on friday morning when i ordered and its still coming to me on monday... oh well ill wait patiently

Offline redacted

• View Profile
Woah i like your aim. @#$% on point! Ill guess ill have to give the boost 3 a try. Been playing on 0. What dpi you use on your mouse? Btw my titan 2 is coming on monday and ill def keep up with your video to set this thing up as i have no clue about it whatsoever. I hope i can get it to work. Thanks for the video!

Btw i see the titan two is available in bundles: expansion it or connection kit. Do i need any of that? I just ordered the device via amazon. Do i need to order any additional components to run it?? If so i need to order them today so it will be delivered no later than my titan two

Cheers! I use 12k DPI on my G502. It's all explained in the video :) No, you don't need the expansion kit for this

Thanks for posting this.

I don't use the "popular" scripts, no. The one I use is a custom home-grown script created  by MAL8010 of the T2 forums. I hope this helps!

Offline thebside

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ma1arky
As a parent, I think my favorite part of your video is when your kid came in and was like "DADDY"... Super heart warming.  Great video, and good commentary.  Thanks for doing this tutorial.

Offline thebside

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ma1arky
I do have a couple question about keybindings.  I am used to doing all my building off of my G13, so is it as simple as setting my G13 key to the keyboard key I want to use, and then changing it in the script?  I use 2 keys side by side to cycle through my panels, and weapons.  Did you just leave those two keys alone, so that you can still cycle through weapons, and just set the build panels to different keys?  That might make it a little more interesting.  My Titan2 gets here on Monday, so we shall see how this goes.

Offline artryt

• View Profile
Hi, and thank you for the video  :) I have the titan 2 ordered and I'm hoping to have a script set up like yours. I have a couple of questions. 1. Can I use the script with a nav controller? And 2. Does this script also include the aim assist? I have read through the thread on console tuner and I'm assuming it does? Thank you for your help.

Offline redacted

• View Profile
As a parent, I think my favorite part of your video is when your kid came in and was like "DADDY"... Super heart warming.  Great video, and good commentary.  Thanks for doing this tutorial.

Aw cheers! I thought about editing that part out, but ultimately left it in. Glad you enjoyed it :D

I do have a couple question about keybindings.  I am used to doing all my building off of my G13, so is it as simple as setting my G13 key to the keyboard key I want to use, and then changing it in the script?  I use 2 keys side by side to cycle through my panels, and weapons.  Did you just leave those two keys alone, so that you can still cycle through weapons, and just set the build panels to different keys?  That might make it a little more interesting.  My Titan2 gets here on Monday, so we shall see how this goes.
If you build from your G13, you may run into some issues as you need to run the G13 through the T2 first, then into the Apex. This normally isn't a problem, but the G13 doesn't have proper on-board memory for key-layouts/mappings so you'd have to custom code your own header file with a key-mapping you're familiar with. I could help a little bit, but not sure how much help I'd actually be.

Hi, and thank you for the video  :) I have the titan 2 ordered and I'm hoping to have a script set up like yours. I have a couple of questions. 1. Can I use the script with a nav controller? And 2. Does this script also include the aim assist? I have read through the thread on console tuner and I'm assuming it does? Thank you for your help.

1) Yup, the author of the script actually uses a nav controller :)

2) Yes, aim assist is still present as long as you don't have it turned off within Fortnite's game options.

Offline artryt

• View Profile
Thank you redacted for the reply, just need the T2 to arrive now.  ;D

Offline II THE HOST II

• View Profile
Is this something that can be done with Logitech software

What’s the difference between t2 and what I have seen from the Logitech software script post. 

How  exactly does the one button building work.  You say it has to have an end button.

So you hit one button and that builds whatever and then you have to hit a end button to go back to weapons?

I am confused about this. 

These questions are probably stupid and make no sense.  Sorry.  I am confused.

Offline NesQuik

• View Profile
Is this something that can be done with Logitech software

What’s the difference between t2 and what I have seen from the Logitech software script post. 

How  exactly does the one button building work.  You say it has to have an end button.

So you hit one button and that builds whatever and then you have to hit a end button to go back to weapons?

I am confused about this. 

These questions are probably stupid and make no sense.  Sorry.  I am confused.

Its just a component made strictly to execute these micros vs a mouse that has an additional setting doing some macros but it cant do as much as titan