XIM Community

Roccat Leadr compatibly issues  (Read 1757 times)

Offline belpoutre

• cool attitude
    • View Profile
Re: Roccat Leadr compatibly issues
« Reply #15 on: 09:36 AM - 04/11/18 »
The Roccat Leadr doesn’t work with Xim4 in wireless mode. In wireless mode it looks up and spins left. Is this issue solved with Xim Apex? I really like this mouse and need to use it in wireless mode. I have already bought two Xim Apex for a few friends and I am hoping to buy another for myself hoping the firmware supports this mouse. Thanks for helping.

i’ve got exactly the same issue with wireless , i have to plug the usb cable. Hope it could be solved 🤞

Offline belpoutre

• cool attitude
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 10:55 AM - 04/21/18 »
hello Obsiv, I come back to the news to know if by chance the problem of wireless mode can be solved ?
thx a lot
cheers
 :)

Offline Le Scénariste

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 09:13 AM - 04/22/18 »
I resisted to write the same message as you, even if the desire was there, because I have the impression that this problem will not be solved ... In any case no answer ... Not very respectful of do not even answer.

Offline mjboor911

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10:58 PM - 04/22/18 »
I resisted to write the same message as you, even if the desire was there, because I have the impression that this problem will not be solved ... In any case no answer ... Not very respectful of do not even answer.

I just had a dream that he answered

Offline belpoutre

• cool attitude
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 11:54 AM - 04/24/18 »

perhaps someday  ;D
in the meantime I will try with a power supply tomorrow, i’ll give you my feedback

Offline belpoutre

• cool attitude
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 04:51 AM - 04/25/18 »

perhaps someday  ;D
in the meantime I will try with a power supply tomorrow, i’ll give you my feedback

ok guys, i’m sad to say that i still have the issue . On xim manager i have “J”up press anytime  :'(. so the power supply don’t fix the issue . Please Obsiv could we have some help ?
thx a lot
see you

Offline Le Scénariste

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 09:26 AM - 04/25/18 »

ok guys, i’m sad to say that i still have the issue . On xim manager i have “J”up press anytime  :'(. so the power supply don’t fix the issue . Please Obsiv could we have some help ?
thx a lot
see you

Me too that shows J in the manager. And a Powered Hub did not change anything for me either.

Offline mjboor911

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 11:57 PM - 04/25/18 »

thx a lot
see you

Me too that shows J in the manager. And a Powered Hub did not change anything for me either.

Me too

Offline Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 09:55 AM - 04/29/18 »
I am looking to buy a new mouse and was looking at the Leadr.  Is this now compatible with the Apex in wired and wireless mode?

Edit - won’t be buying this mouse now as it has an internal memory but it can only be used if the software is running.
« Last Edit: 10:17 AM - 04/29/18 by Bully »
Xim4 | Xbox One X | Elite controller | Logitech G502 mouse |
Razer Orbweaver Chroma Stealth | Sony Nav |
Razer Destructor Mat | 50" Panasonic 4K LED TV |
Xbox One preview program |

Offline Le Scénariste

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 09:32 AM - 04/30/18 »
I am looking to buy a new mouse and was looking at the Leadr.  Is this now compatible with the Apex in wired and wireless mode?

Edit - won’t be buying this mouse now as it has an internal memory but it can only be used if the software is running.

Indeed I do not advise the Leadr because of the reasons you quoted.

In addition we have no news from the team on a possibility of fixed the bug appeared for some time already in wireless mode ...

And that's a shame because this mouse is for me the best, especially for Rainbow Six Siege.

Offline belpoutre

• cool attitude
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 12:02 PM - 05/03/18 »
hello, sorry to insist but could we have an answer about our concern of "crazy mouse" in wireless mode please. is this part of the preoccupations? Do you need more elements to help? Or do we have to resign ourselves by saying that we can never use this mode? an answer would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 12:27 PM - 05/16/18 »
Are you still having issues with wireless mode using the beta firmware and Manager? This build includes hardware compatibility improvements.

You can find the latest beta build below. Please read the instructions on the download page.

http://xim.tech/beta
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Le Scénariste

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 10:27 AM - 05/17/18 »
Hello.

No.

Not yet for this time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMMRX0MSH-w

Offline belpoutre

• cool attitude
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 02:00 AM - 05/19/18 »
So do i, not work for me too . Exactly the same issue, my “cursor” still block up and left move.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 08:23 AM - 05/19/18 »
Thanks for testing. I've heard back that it's not possible to disable a joystick axis for single device. I recommend either asking roccat to fix the axis issue in wireless mode via firmware update, using the mouse in wired mode, or choosing another mouse.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos