XIM Community

Grifta works with APEX  (Read 2288 times)

Offline Happy Camper Cavalry

• Only the best
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: 12 Current Members
Grifta works with APEX
« on: 10:34 AM - 03/15/18 »
almost....
Previously the Grifta worked in Keyboard mode (Green) but then you didn't have 360 degree movement and you there wasn't velocity on the thumb pad just simulated ASWD.
Now with the APEX the Game mode (Red) works and the left trigger no longer looks down when pulled.
I can use the Grifta on Overwatch/Pc so I know it works.
It seems like the APEX now recognizes that it is infact a Grifta and on the Windows10 USB game utility you can see that the trigger runs along the "Z-Axis"

It appears as though the Apex doesn't sens that input.
Could you program it so that it does and we can map it to LT?

It's really all that's holding us back from using this great piece of equipment and finally dumping those stupid Nav controllers.
I have spoken with Paul and it sounds like all we really need is an adjustment on the XIM side.
The Happy Camper Cavalry is a group of Xim gamers that strive to be the best on Xbox. EST. 2015. Current members include Top 500 (actually top 20) Overwatch players, Apex Predators, & top ranked R6 Legends. That & just an overall good group of guys, & a lady.
To maintain anonymity we use this joint account because unfortunately a member was SWATed. The Xim is a contencous device & we would caution anyone that publicly shares their gamertag on anything Xim related
💯

Offline stormynight

• View Profile
Re: Grifta works with APEX
« Reply #1 on: 07:17 PM - 03/15/18 »
Doesn’t look like they’re available anymore though

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #2 on: 11:29 PM - 03/15/18 »
I have spoken with Paul and it sounds like all we really need is an adjustment on the XIM side.
Tell him I'd really like the Grifta Duo pack I paid for. He's delivered on none of them to Kickstarter backers.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Happy Camper Cavalry

• Only the best
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: 12 Current Members
« Reply #3 on: 09:25 AM - 03/16/18 »
Tell him I'd really like the Grifta Duo pack I paid for. He's delivered on none of them to Kickstarter backers.
Right? I know.  4 of us were fortunate enough to get them and we'd just like the ones we have to work.
The Happy Camper Cavalry is a group of Xim gamers that strive to be the best on Xbox. EST. 2015. Current members include Top 500 (actually top 20) Overwatch players, Apex Predators, & top ranked R6 Legends. That & just an overall good group of guys, & a lady.
To maintain anonymity we use this joint account because unfortunately a member was SWATed. The Xim is a contencous device & we would caution anyone that publicly shares their gamertag on anything Xim related
💯

Offline JT Jenkins

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:22 PM - 03/23/18 »
I'm way out of the Grifta loop, recall many months ago when Grifta appeared to be the nav everyone was waiting for.

Can someone explain in a nutshell the current state of Grifta as a XIM nav option and whether it has a viable future with XIM?

Offline neepz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07:03 AM - 07/17/18 »
I'm way out of the Grifta loop, recall many months ago when Grifta appeared to be the nav everyone was waiting for.

Can someone explain in a nutshell the current state of Grifta as a XIM nav option and whether it has a viable future with XIM?

Well as of now, every button will map to the xim apex, except for the trigger button.
My Grifta also has the annoying trait of switching modes on its own.
I've contacted Paul the creator to ask about these issues, but be heard nothing back from him.

Offline etb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08:12 AM - 08/10/18 »
I bought this originally for the switch but ended up trying it one night with the grifta/apex on xb1 and it fixed the trigger mapping, everything works perfect with this adapter https://www.amazon.com/Magic-Ns-Wireless-Controller-Adapter-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B079B5KHWQ $21

p.s. the grifta is on sale at amazon right now, this combo is the best left-handed wireless controller combo imo.
https://www.amazon.com/GRIFTA-GRIFTA-ANDO1LHKS-Grifta-Solo-Gamepad/dp/B01N6TZ3XG $29

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
« Reply #7 on: 01:56 PM - 08/19/18 »
Anyone one of it works with XIM link? I've read that PC mode works perfectly so I'm wondering if using link would be the same.
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline etb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 03:42 AM - 09/07/18 »

not gonna happen
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09770934 company no longer exists, I bought 3 of the solo's off amazon for backups and modding. I would love to not have to use the magic-ns to fix the trigger.

Admin