XIM Community

two things need to be add  (Read 355 times)

Offline ORI0749

• View Profile
two things need to be add
« on: 09:45 PM - 03/14/18 »
I think that you need to add two thing to your XIM (If it is not already supported and i just do not know)

1. an option to use the left stick somehow with the mouse pulley or other option, in addition to the W, A, S, D keys, because of such situations that require more sensitivity (With the W, A, S, D you can not reach all the locations on the left stick movement). for example:

https://youtu.be/stBXfvFEXcA?t=1894

2. an option for such situations (right movements of the controller):

https://youtu.be/1l_jBascxFI?t=73

And I have to say thank you so much for such wonderful products

« Last Edit: 09:56 PM - 03/14/18 by ORI0749 »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: two things need to be add
« Reply #1 on: 10:43 PM - 03/14/18 »
For #1, you can do this by mapping "Left Stick" to your mouse (under Advanced mouse settings).
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline ORI0749

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:52 PM - 03/14/18 »
For #1, you can do this by mapping "Left Stick" to your mouse (under Advanced mouse settings).

And it will not affect the movement of going forward, backward and sideways? (If I set this up for the whole game)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 11:55 PM - 03/14/18 »
If the game doesn't react to the Left Stick by moving when you are at that part of the game, then, there wouldn't be movement caused by your XIM.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline ORI0749

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:05 AM - 03/15/18 »
If the game doesn't react to the Left Stick by moving when you are at that part of the game, then, there wouldn't be movement caused by your XIM.

so that's a problem because i want it the be set for the whole game even when the game react to the Left Stick. because i don't want to set it and then disable it again and again every time i need it. and you need it on the "lost legacy" a lot.

if you can restrict the movement of the Left stick only for things like that, that will be a solution if it's possible
« Last Edit: 12:09 AM - 03/15/18 by ORI0749 »

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01:49 AM - 03/15/18 »
Setup a new Auxilliary sub-config. Use a button hold to activate it, like L3. On that Aux page, tick Left Stick.

Offline ORI0749

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04:09 AM - 03/15/18 »
Setup a new Auxilliary sub-config. Use a button hold to activate it, like L3. On that Aux page, tick Left Stick.

correct me if i'm wrong. you mean to set it, that when i press one button on hold, it gives and option to use the left stick fully?

If it is, yes:
There's such a thing in XIM4 or XIM Apex? (if your answer is yes, please tell me where is it placed on the manager, too)
Or maybe you're just giving OBsIV an idea how to support it?

Thank you!

« Last Edit: 04:21 AM - 03/15/18 by ORI0749 »