Apex switch  (Read 158 times)

Offline KonL

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: KonLegend
Apex switch
« on: 08:11 AM - 03/14/18 »
Curious if anyone else has experienced this,

I play on Xbox/G502/Apex.

I have only configured mouse/apex controls for Fortnite/Battlefield so far.

Occasionally, maybe once every few hours, I will be playing one of the games and for some reason it will switch to the other game in apex manager.

I was trying to crouch in Battlefield (C) and all of a sudden the (C) key did nothing.  I looked to make sure I didn't press my button on the mouse to be sure I didn't accidentally switch profiles and I hadn't.  Then I looked at my phone ( It was set to battlefield config before I sat it down ), and when I woke the phone back up, Fortnite was loaded.

Anyone else experience such a thing?
« Last Edit: 08:23 AM - 03/14/18 by KonL »

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Apex switch
« Reply #1 on: 08:29 AM - 03/14/18 »
Have you set key bindings to swap between games in Global Settings in Xim Manager?

The only other time Xim sets a profile itself is when powering it on. In that case, the first profile is loaded by default.

Offline KonL

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: KonLegend
Re: Apex switch
« Reply #2 on: 08:33 AM - 03/14/18 »
Have you set key bindings to swap between games in Global Settings in Xim Manager?

The only other time Xim sets a profile itself is when powering it on. In that case, the first profile is loaded by default.

Good point, I know I was messing with expert settings the other night so it's very possible that I did this not knowing what I was doing. I will certainly have to check, thank you!