XIM Community

Mouse movement  (Read 289 times)

Offline Money Mike

• View Profile
Mouse movement
« on: 07:55 PM - 03/13/18 »
Hey guys, I'm having a difficult time figuring this out and hope someone can help out.

When I move my mouse all the way across the pad, it will turn my characters head around ALMOST 1 time.  I am trying to make it so that when I slide the mouse all the way across the pad, it will make the characters head turn around 2or3 times.

I know someone knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about, but One asked this question a few times on here and still don't have it working right.

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SPEED with which he turns around, I'm talking about the amount he turns, per inches the mouse moves.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Offline Money Mike

• View Profile
Re: Mouse movement
« Reply #1 on: 11:52 PM - 03/13/18 »
Bump

Offline PixelSquish

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TahiniMeanie
« Reply #2 on: 12:06 AM - 03/14/18 »
what game?

Offline BitWelder

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:11 AM - 03/14/18 »
It sounds like you may want to increase your sensitivity. The guides here may help in understanding the different options: http://xim.tech/start
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Zen

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:31 AM - 03/14/18 »
Yeah sens needs to go up

Offline Monch

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05:10 AM - 03/14/18 »
You can push the sensitivity in the game all the way up, and try to push your XIM Sensitivity up, but eventually you will butt up against the Turn Cap.  I know you are referring to sensitivity and not speed, but unfortunately they are linked.  And your turn speed on a console is limited.  If this is your first time using a XIM, you need to adjust your expectations.  Turning on a console is not like PC (even with the thumbstick maxed out, you will not turn as fast as you can on PC).  It takes some adjusting to.

Good Luck.

Offline Money Mike

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01:30 PM - 03/14/18 »
Thanks guys. 
I think I'm getting warmer.  The settings in PUB are maxed out and the rest are as follows:

Settings:
12000 DPI
Poll maxed (forgot what that number is)
Response rate 250hz
Hip: 500
ADS: 160

Offline KonL

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: KonLegend
« Reply #7 on: 01:35 PM - 03/14/18 »
The best way to play PubG on Console is to uninstall and play Fortnite.

;D

No seriously it sounds like you had some simple adjustments there to do. I can't stand PubG on Xbox One X due to the lack of frames and bugs.  I'll be happy to play it when it's a bit further along it's early access days