XIM Community

Fortnite and ps4 pro question  (Read 178 times)

Offline said the sky

• 420-710-DABS
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ricko229
Fortnite and ps4 pro question
« on: 05:51 PM - 03/13/18 »
So when I get home from work I will be setting up my PS4 pro. I currently have the first ps4 from 2013. My questions are this (I run 12k 1000hz both mouse and apex). Will the PS4 pro show major signs of improvement in terms of the AA in games and just overall smoothness of aiming and gaming? My old console seems to stutter at times during heavy gunfire or any gunfights idk. Anyways... Yeah I'm excited. Do I need to set the controller to use USB DATA instead of Bluetooth BEFORE I plug the apex into it or can I change it while it's connected?

Secondly.. can I activate my new PS4 pro as the primary account and be able to use my old ps4 for my kids? Can my kids still play the games I have? Right now when I sign into my account with my email and pw... I just have my account with the PlayStation plus to log into. Will I need to make another separate PSN ID for my children ? Which is free... So they can use the games etc or can they just use my account? I'm thinking I need to make a separate one they go on from the main screen when you boot the PlayStation up.

I'm just a little confused. Any help is greatly appreciated
Logitech G Pro @ 12000 DPI 1000 Hz
Zowie G-SR Mousepad
Zowie Camade Bungee
BenQ XL2411Z Monitor
Ducky One Tenkeyless Blue LED Cherry MX Red Keyboard

Offline ARightProperLad

• View Profile
Re: Fortnite and ps4 pro question
« Reply #1 on: 05:57 PM - 03/13/18 »
I have a PS4 Pro, really it's just the same XIM experience. Better frames and graphics depending on the game is the difference.

You can do that, just know you won't be able to play your games if you're offline.
XIM Apex - G502 12k DPI 1000Hz w/ Steelseries Qck Mousepad - K120 Keyboard - BenQ RL2455HM Monitor - PS4 Pro