XIM Community

Very impressed  (Read 254 times)

Offline artryt

• View Profile
Very impressed
« on: 11:16 AM - 03/13/18 »
Just a quick hello and my first impressions of the Xim Apex. I finally found the time to set up and have my first game on fortnite with the Apex and all I can say is I'm very impressed.

I'm using an old razer mamba mouse 2012 while I wait for a Logitech 502 twinned with a switch joycon (until I get my Sony nav) and it's very good, I can only imagine how much better it will feel. First thing I did was turn all game settings to max, the mouse should poll at 1000hz but testing it showed that it's not totally stable. So I have the mouse set to 500hz and the Xim set to 250hz. The thing I'm finding tricky is mapping the buttons and remembering what's where  :o ;D

Anyway if your unsure weather to buy an Apex don't be they are absolutely brilliant, once I have put the time into dialling this in and gotten comfy with what's where as far as button layout I can't imagine nothing but happy days.

My first game I was lost amongst the buttons lol, but still killed 3 second game took me for ever to find a weapon eventually found a pistol and got a kill then died,  normally I'm lucky to hit someone with a pistol let alone kill them. To add to this I can't even find crouch yet  :o I have the controller set to combat pro.

Anyway enough rambling, and a massive thank you to the Xim Apex team keep up the good work.

Regards a very happy customer.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Very impressed
« Reply #1 on: 11:45 AM - 03/13/18 »
Thanks for your and feedback -- it's appreciate.

Concerning your comment about response rate and stability, please check out our latest Beta builds here: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?board=95.0

Specifically the "BETA EX0" one. We would really appreciate your feedback on it.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.