XIM Community

Where you'ze guyz izzat?  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Ub3rn00ber

• MVP
  • I will punish you.
    • View Profile
Where you'ze guyz izzat?
« on: 01:52 PM - 06/27/08 »
I haven't been on the 360 for quite awhile but I got on yesterday and out of all of my friends, there were maybe 2 or 3 that were on during the 5 hours that I was online (not gaming the whole time but almost).  Keeping in mind that nearly all of my xbox LIVE friends are COD 4 players, none of the people that I ever saw online were playing COD 4.  Twas a bit frustrating because I was looking through my challenges and saw that I didn't have the "win 5 TDM games" complete.  I just made level 25 or whatever on whatever prestige level I'm on now and it was a recently unlocked challenge I guess.  I jump online into random TDM games, typically getting anywhere from 25 to 35 kills per game.  After playing maybe 10 rounds of TDM with random players, I was STILL AT 0/5 for winning TDM games.  I was literally 33-5 in Backlot.  The second place guy on my team was I think 9-22.  I kept joining different games with different people too.  I wasn't dumb enough to stick around with the same players.  It was just impossible to win a TDM game with people that I don't know!!  Now, of course If we had a few XIM players on the same team, it would be no sweat cuz that's how we roll ;)

Offline xSir Nubx

• View Profile
Re: Where you'ze guyz izzat?
« Reply #1 on: 02:33 PM - 06/27/08 »
just look at the all hail xim friends list and you will usually see someone on COD4 after work hours at any day of the week.

Offline nickstudy

• MVP
  • Xim360 Tester. All Hail Xim360!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:08 PM - 06/27/08 »
http://xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=628.0

I apologize but I have been busy :)

Hehe.
Happy Xim360 tester (former)

Gamertag ii TR00F ii
That's 2 i's a space a TR then 2 zero's an F then a space then 2 more i's.

Offline xPOLESTARx

• www.team-dropouts.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:38 PM - 06/27/08 »
I've been playing COD4 on the PC recently. Joined a few friends of mine in CAL. So I haven't touched COD4 on the 360 in a good month.

:(

Gamertag: xPOLESTARx

Offline cameltoe

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xsmoothupinyax
« Reply #4 on: 08:28 AM - 06/29/08 »
I've been playing COD4 on the PC recently. Joined a few friends of mine in CAL. So I haven't touched COD4 on the 360 in a good month.

:(

Thats all I have been playing as well.

Offline Cyclone

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:41 AM - 06/29/08 »
Well, I've been busy and I've been trying out other games also I do plan on playing Cod 4 more and maybe halo 3 as well.

Offline snooze

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Snooze
« Reply #6 on: 10:51 AM - 06/30/08 »
I should be on tonight and tomorrow night if you want to meet up. I'm usually on a little after 7pm CST.

Offline xPOLESTARx

• www.team-dropouts.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10:50 AM - 07/01/08 »
although when I get a XIM2 I'll play COD4 on the 360 more. Just I'm "tweaked" into my PC setup now and I can't ruin that while competing in tournaments.  :)

Gamertag: xPOLESTARx