XIM Community

[Feature Req] XIM APEX Manager  (Read 211 times)

Offline mjfame

• "Kolibri King" | Global Rank #1
    • View Profile
    • BF1 Kolibri King aka the BabyPistolPro: #1 in the world. (Semi-Retired)
  • Gamertag: MJ FAME (Active)
  • PSN ID: MJ-FAME (Retired)
[Feature Req] XIM APEX Manager
« on: 07:12 AM - 03/11/18 »
Would be great if the app supported custom renaming of the right-hand column labels in the Actions  button mapping menu. At the very least swapping them by tapping on one then tapping on another.

Yes, I know that the list corresponds to Default layouts but I don't always use default configs because sometimes i like to have certain buttons mapped to places that I'm used to for navigation purposes. So I still use other layouts with my APEX and map buttons properly but it would just be nice if there was a way to alter the labelling on the user-end. 

Other than implementation of this feature this wouldn't require any extra effort to the dev-team on a per-game basis while still provide an enhanced user-experience.

just a suggestion.
XIM APEX // BETA : 20180402
Logitech G Pro // Swift-RX XL // XB1X // Sony GDM-FW900 (CRT) // BenQ RL2455HM (LCD)

"Kolibri King" | Global Rank #1 | 2017.07.27 (10k)

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/leaderboards/all/Kills/weapon/33f9105c-40c7-3980-7982-add4b9f6311a

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: [Feature Req] XIM APEX Manager
« Reply #1 on: 10:31 AM - 03/11/18 »
Thanks for your suggestion. As a workaround, could you use X1's built-in button remapping feature?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline mjfame

• "Kolibri King" | Global Rank #1
    • View Profile
    • BF1 Kolibri King aka the BabyPistolPro: #1 in the world. (Semi-Retired)
  • Gamertag: MJ FAME (Active)
  • PSN ID: MJ-FAME (Retired)
Re: [Feature Req] XIM APEX Manager
« Reply #2 on: 03:57 AM - 03/12/18 »
Thanks for your suggestion. As a workaround, could you use X1's built-in button remapping feature?

What I meant was that I still do map the buttons the way I want to for non-default controls and ignore the labels which works fine. I just thought "hey what if we could relabel these ourselves?"

Loving the Apex, btw. I was skeptical at first but your device truly does handle 1000Hz and high DPI beautifully.
XIM APEX // BETA : 20180402
Logitech G Pro // Swift-RX XL // XB1X // Sony GDM-FW900 (CRT) // BenQ RL2455HM (LCD)

"Kolibri King" | Global Rank #1 | 2017.07.27 (10k)

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/leaderboards/all/Kills/weapon/33f9105c-40c7-3980-7982-add4b9f6311a