XIM Community

Fortnite | One button building  (Read 23467 times)

Offline geekdll

• View Profile
Re: Fortnite | One button building
« Reply #120 on: 11:08 PM - 03/15/18 »
Just posted a new gameplay video in the XIM Community Gameplay thread showcasing my Titan Two script in action. I still look forward to making a full blown how-to video this weekend. Enjoy!

Also, lol @ all the people saying the Apex and T2 aren't compatible. I run at 500hz with zero input lag - the human eye literally can't tell the difference between 500hz and 1000hz. Placebo effect, etc. If you want a T2, get one. If you don't, don't :)

I just watched your video. Looks smooth. So is the script that you are running with your T2 is only helping you with building? Also do you if there is a possible update for 1000hz support?
XIM Apex
Razer Tartarus
Logitech G502 PROTEUS
Mixamp TR + Sennheiser PC 360
PS4
Netduma

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 11:16 PM - 03/15/18 »
Just posted a new gameplay video in the XIM Community Gameplay thread showcasing my Titan Two script in action. I still look forward to making a full blown how-to video this weekend. Enjoy!

Also, lol @ all the people saying the Apex and T2 aren't compatible. I run at 500hz with zero input lag - the human eye literally can't tell the difference between 500hz and 1000hz. Placebo effect, etc. If you want a T2, get one. If you don't, don't :)

I just watched your video. Looks smooth. So is the script that you are running with your T2 is only helping you with building? Also do you if there is a possible update for 1000hz support?

Yup, the script I'm using is only to help with building in Fortnite BR :)

And yes, there was a new update (antithesis made a thread) for the Titan Two that now allows 1000hz support. I just updated the firmware and played a solo match and won. It feels good.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 11:26 PM - 03/15/18 »
Awesome gameplay redacted!. yep it looks great, nice job!

Good news T2 is compatible 1000Hz, saw antithesis thread :)
XIM Apex + Titan Two
PS4 Pro ♦ ASUS VG245H 24" ♦ Audio Technica ATH-ADG1X + Astro MixAmp ♦ Razer Orbweaver ♦ Logitech G305 ♦ Zowie G-SR

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 11:30 PM - 03/15/18 »
BTW short clip, this guy interrupt my building practice :/ https://streamable.com/7jqjq not cool.
XIM Apex + Titan Two
PS4 Pro ♦ ASUS VG245H 24" ♦ Audio Technica ATH-ADG1X + Astro MixAmp ♦ Razer Orbweaver ♦ Logitech G305 ♦ Zowie G-SR

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 11:31 PM - 03/15/18 »
BTW short clip, this guy interrupt my building practice :/ https://streamable.com/7jqjq not cool.

Oh man, the bloom gods were definitely on your side! I bet that guy was pissed haha nice frag

Offline geekdll

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 12:24 AM - 03/16/18 »

what are your settings? xim sens?

All of that in the tutorial video this weekend :D

I have a T2 on the way so this video should be very helpful.  :)
XIM Apex
Razer Tartarus
Logitech G502 PROTEUS
PS4
Netduma

Offline KonL

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: KonLegend
« Reply #126 on: 12:52 PM - 03/16/18 »
Or you could just plug your keybaord directly into the Xbox for F1-5 functions and 1-5 weapon swaps. Just need to assign sprint and crouch to mouse.

Can anyone verify if this is true?

Offline Mark8010

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 12:58 PM - 03/16/18 »
Or you could just plug your keybaord directly into the Xbox for F1-5 functions and 1-5 weapon swaps. Just need to assign sprint and crouch to mouse.

Yes it's true, but it's not overly viable IMO.

Having sprint and crouch on the mouse isn't great and F keys as building keys doesn't allow for quick building.

Offline Umby18

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 01:13 PM - 03/16/18 »

Yes it's true, but it's not overly viable IMO.

Having sprint and crouch on the mouse isn't great and F keys as building keys doesn't allow for quick building.

Im experimenting w/ sprint (forward scroll) and crouch (push down scroll) on G502 mouse and didnt feel to bad. Problem is when I plugged keyboard into back of XBox, I couldnt couldnt find anywhere that showed what default key mappings were so didnt get a chance to test it last night.

Offline clarityy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: bactocill
« Reply #129 on: 03:31 PM - 03/16/18 »
AHH that sucks, ah well. Looks like waiting for the link to come for true scripting then, shame I won't be able to use the link due to belink transfer cable being the only one that's compatible with it because they're unavailable now.. if they worked with usb 3.0 transfer cables I'd be fine but it doesn't seem like they will☹️ oh.. by the way, I remember when I did my first macro for fortnite with no delay, sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn't.. I wonder you know if we can set a secondary build key on the be ST.. so here's what I'm thinking (possibly could work) who knows..

I have my 'Q' binded to build.
Say I set my secondary bind to 'L'

When I first tried it out it worked amazing for getting out of the build mode but never to get into it with no delay.

So.. 'L' with maybe 10ms delay to get out of build mode should be fine getting out..

Say setting the script up would be for quick stairs from weapon

QUICK STAIRS BIND

'L' pressed down 10ms delay up 0ms

'Q' pressed down 30-35ms delay up 0ms

Right down 30ms delay right up 0 delay then again Right down 30ms delay right up 0ms delay.

Then again for walls, but just with the Q and L no need for arrow keys..

Sure, we would have to exit build mode manually when we are done building but if this theory does work we potentially have a 1button build mode with neither link or titan 2.. I'd have a play and try to get it working but I'm away from home so I can't access the Logitech gaming profile, I'm back home tomorrow though so I'll have a look into it if nobody else has already.

So.. extending on what I said here. It works, it's sketchy but it works to an extent, now.. setting a secondary binding for weapons.. I put 1-2 for the secondary LB and RB and replaced the pickaxe with E as I don't use it for anything, as I said, it is sketch.. but it does the job to what I've tested, maybe you can have a play around with the delays and see how you get on. Such a shame that here in the UK you can't get a titan two without waiting forever for delivery😔

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 03:46 PM - 03/16/18 »
Just a heads up. Video has been recorded for the tutorial, just waiting for the Fortnite servers to come back online so I can record some gameplay to demonstrate exactly what the script is doing. This means the video should be out today, assuming servers come back on :)

Offline Umby18

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 03:48 PM - 03/16/18 »
What build macros did u end up using? Automatic or semiautomatc?

Offline geekdll

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 04:49 PM - 03/16/18 »
Just a heads up. Video has been recorded for the tutorial, just waiting for the Fortnite servers to come back online so I can record some gameplay to demonstrate exactly what the script is doing. This means the video should be out today, assuming servers come back on :)

Sounds great my T2 is gonna be delivered any minute now. I will provide feedback. Thanks
XIM Apex
Razer Tartarus
Logitech G502 PROTEUS
PS4
Netduma

Offline Caper_YT

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: NoobSayIHack
« Reply #133 on: 05:16 PM - 03/16/18 »
where would we be able to find the vid once is up?

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 05:17 PM - 03/16/18 »
I'll create a new thread, but if you're subbed to my youtube channel you'll see it as soon as it goes live ;)