XIM Community

Fortnite | One button building  (Read 37972 times)

Offline redacted

• View Profile
Re: Fortnite | One button building
« Reply #75 on: 11:52 AM - 03/14/18 »
With the T2 script, you don't have to fuss with all that - it's simply one button clicks to walls, stairs, floor, etc from any position whether you have building material out or a weapon.

I don't have a T2, but when XIM Link is out I plan on building this macro in AHK or similar.
I'm not familiar with T2 programming, but to keep track of build mode is there like a:

bool buildMode = True (if in build mode) or False (if not in build mode);

and then you just have a button that does something like

if(buildMode)
    R1, R1;
else
    O, R1, R1;

and finally you will need to have any key that exits build mode in game, sets buildMode to False.

I have never messed with AHK so I'll need to learn the language, but I plan on writing lots of scripts in it!

I've never heard of XIM Link, what is is sorcery you speak of?! I'm familiar with AHK, however! If it's as good as T2's scripting, I'll gladly switch over. I'm not biased one way or another!

As far as the code goes, in a nutshell yes that's basically what happens in the script. Obviously it's a little more complex than that, but you get the picture :)
« Last Edit: 11:57 AM - 03/14/18 by redacted »

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 12:15 PM - 03/14/18 »
LOL I messed up hehehe the set of macros that allows you to build one piece to another by double clicking are the first ones posted, the semi automatic version 1.0, no the 2.0

The new ones 2.0, build a piece automatically and let you keep building more same pieces as long you press R2, if you want to build a different piece you have to press build button and then the macro with the piece you want, meaning.

Press BuildStairsMacro and a stair will be built instantaneously, if you keep pressing R2 more stairs will be created, then you want a Wall, press Build button, then BuildWallMacro and a wall will be built instantaneously, if you turn 360 holding R2 a box will be built, press Build button, then BuildWallStairs a stair will pop up...etc.

The first set of macros 1.0 version I think are more flexible, the 2.0 the only difference is that allows you create the piece at once.

Situation: Let's say if you are in a gunfight... and you want to built a wall:

With 1.0 BuildMacros, you have to: press build, then R2 and a wall will be built. Then you have to manually press build button to get back to your weapon

With 2.0 you press BuildWallMacro, and a Wall it will pop up in an instant. Then you have to manually press build button to get back to your weapon

Offline KonL

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: KonLegend
« Reply #77 on: 12:54 PM - 03/14/18 »
So,

Is there a way to auto build with Xbox without a Titan Two?

I can get to Build>Right Arrow>Right Arrow  to bring me to stair build, but it sounds like you guys are able to auto build without clicking the mouse? How is that done? Since you can't macro a Mouse Click, and Mouse Click apparently can't be keybinded?

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 01:04 PM - 03/14/18 »
Fortnite Fast Build Macros 2.0.

DEMO: https://streamable.com/qv0p1

First step. Go to settings and be sure Reset Build Choice is ON and Turbo Build is ON

Controller Layout to Quick Builder.

(PS4)
Build = E
L1 = Left Arrow
R1 = Right Arrow
R2 = Left Click¹

¹ If your macro editor doesn't support Left Click events (Logitech) there is a work around explained at the end.

Macros.

Build Wall Macro

Build Stairs Macro

Build Floor/Roof Macro

Build Pyramid Macro

About: Left Mouse Click can't be use on my Macro Editor (Logitech) Workaround

On XIM Manager at your Fortnite BR ST profile assign a Secondary R2 binding to an unused key on your keyboard (PE: letter V). Now you can use the macro above just substituted Left Click for V

Build Stairs Macro on Logitech Gaming Software

Build procedure using this Macros - explained.

You are with your weapon... Press BuildWallMacro Button and a Wall pop up, keep pressing R2 to build more walls... press Build button to get back to your primary weapon.

Press BuildStairsMacro Button and a Stairs pop up, keep pressing R2 more stairs be built, then press build button and BuildPyramidMacro and a Pyramid pop up, press Build button to get back to your primary weapon.

Meaning you need to press Build button to get back to your primary weapon or to use a different macro to built a different piece and the first one it will be created Instantaneously, no need to press R2

:)
« Last Edit: 01:16 PM - 03/14/18 by alanmcgregor »

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 01:25 PM - 03/14/18 »
I know BuildWall Macro looks like it has a extra or redundant step, but it was a trickery so a wall can pop up fast as possible.

The regular idea will be: Build Button, R2. For that to work right it will need longer time interval is not as fast as the one I share.

Another thing I have to mention, I'm using Tt Ventus Z it is a very low input lag mouse, so if these macros don't work properly on your mouse... may you need to use a longer time intervals, like 60ms instead of 30ms.
« Last Edit: 01:50 PM - 03/14/18 by alanmcgregor »

Offline KonL

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 01:29 PM - 03/14/18 »
Alan,

There is a way for us Logitech users to change left mouse click to another key?  I may have missed that in my Apex Manager, I never saw an option to do this.

Is it just clicking on R2/RT, wait for it to " Listen ", click on a random key such as in this case "V", then in Logitech's software for my mouse, I change the Left Mouse Click to " V ", so that it follows my keybind to V which in turn forces left mouse click/R2/RT?

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 01:37 PM - 03/14/18 »
Alan,

There is a way for us Logitech users to change left mouse click to another key?  I may have missed that in my Apex Manager, I never saw an option to do this.

Let your R2 binded to your Left Click Mouse (Default), what you need to do for a secondary binding is the following:

OK, make sure you Enabled Expert Configuration on your XIM Apex Manager. Open your App, go to GLOBAL Settings and enabled it. Then go back, load your regular Fortnite BR ST... and under the buttons you will see a three dots: ... tapped and a Primary and > slider will pop up, tapped > to Secondary and now you have a new set of buttons to binding a different key, is there where you go to the R2 and bind letter V like the example.

« Last Edit: 01:45 PM - 03/14/18 by alanmcgregor »

Offline KonL

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 01:39 PM - 03/14/18 »
Alan,

Let your R2 binded to your Left Click Mouse, what you need to do for a secondary binding is the following

OK, make sure you Enabled Expert Configuration on your XIM Apex Manager. Open your App, go to GLOBAL Settings and selected. Then go back, load your regular Fortnite BR ST... and under the buttons you will see a three dots: ... tapped and a Primary and > slider will pop up, tapped > to Secondary and now you have a new set of buttons to binding a different key, is there where you go to the R2 and bind letter V as like the example.

I will try this, and if it works, I will virtually hug you

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 02:03 PM - 03/14/18 »
Ok I got out my G502 from retirement hehe. I going to test it with these macros.

Offline Caper_YT

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: NoobSayIHack
« Reply #84 on: 02:08 PM - 03/14/18 »
Ok I got out my G502 from retirement hehe. I going to test it with these macros.
make a video how to do the macros with logitech g502 😊

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 02:11 PM - 03/14/18 »
the problem with this macro is you cannot switch between buildings while your building menu is active
you will always have to close down the building menu in order to get the most out of your script

with a titan two or xim link and autohotkey you can write more complex scripts that will also allow you to switch between buildings with a single click
(theres a way to achieve this with a logitech mouse too but it will always make switch your active weapon to the pickaxe which is kinda annoying in combat)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Caper_YT

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: NoobSayIHack
« Reply #86 on: 02:16 PM - 03/14/18 »
the problem with this macro is you cannot switch between buildings while your building menu is active
you will always have to close down the building menu in order to get the most out of your script

with a titan two or xim link and autohotkey you can write more complex scripts that will also allow you to switch between buildings with a single click
(theres a way to achieve this with a logitech mouse too but it will always make switch your active weapon to the pickaxe which is kinda annoying in combat)
what is xim link?

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 02:17 PM - 03/14/18 »
Yup I just tested, what I was afriad of... these macros 2.0 doesnt work properly with Logitech G502, time intervals must be change to a bigger value.

I'm working on it, let me get it right and I will post it.

Offline KonL

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 02:51 PM - 03/14/18 »
Yup I just tested, what I was afriad of... these macros 2.0 doesnt work properly with Logitech G502, time intervals must be change to a bigger value.

Let me know! Thanks!

Offline geekdll

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 03:23 PM - 03/14/18 »

Im not sure why that would be. I been using my G502 with your Macros 1.0 and they work fine. Not sure why these 2.0 wouldn't work
XIM Apex
Razer Tartarus
Logitech G502 PROTEUS
Mixamp TR + Sennheiser PC 360
PS4
Netduma