XIM Community

Fortnite | One button building  (Read 15438 times)

Offline JaxCosmos

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: JaxCosmos
Fortnite | One button building
« on: 12:46 AM - 03/11/18 »
So doing some searching on the forums, I have found that for one button building similar to PC requires a device called the Titan One or Titan Two. Before I am willing to drop $100 on the device, I was just wondering if this is correct. I am also curious to know the other functionalities of the Titan Two if someone is knowledgeable enough to share the information. Thanks.

Offline redacted

• View Profile
Re: Fortnite | One button building
« Reply #1 on: 01:07 AM - 03/11/18 »
I just received my APEX in the mail a couple days ago, and before that I was using the Titan Two exclusively to play Fortnite BR on PS4 for about a week since my transition from PC. The script I'm using allows me to map one-button building to my G502 perfectly the way I do on PC. I've just set up my APEX and T2 to work together tonight and I must say, it's a game changer. The Titan Two works perfectly well stand-alone for Fortnite, however the mouse input translator is FAR inferior to the APEX.

If you're looking to get a Titan Two for one-button building, definitely give it a shot. I can give you the script that I'm currently using as well. I hope this helps answer your question. Best of luck!

Offline ShortEssay

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:26 AM - 03/11/18 »
So doing some searching on the forums, I have found that for one button building similar to PC requires a device called the Titan One or Titan Two. Before I am willing to drop $100 on the device, I was just wondering if this is correct. I am also curious to know the other functionalities of the Titan Two if someone is knowledgeable enough to share the information. Thanks.

The Titans and Apex, dont work well together at this point in time, the creator of the titans   is still waiting on his apex to see what he can do to optimize them

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:37 AM - 03/11/18 »

The Titans and Apex, dont work well together at this point in time, the creator of the titans   is still waiting on his apex to see what he can do to optimize them

My APEX and T2 are working perfectly in unison at this very moment. What you talking about willis?

Offline JaxCosmos

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: JaxCosmos
« Reply #4 on: 01:43 AM - 03/11/18 »
I just received my APEX in the mail a couple days ago, and before that I was using the Titan Two exclusively to play Fortnite BR on PS4 for about a week since my transition from PC. The script I'm using allows me to map one-button building to my G502 perfectly the way I do on PC. I've just set up my APEX and T2 to work together tonight and I must say, it's a game changer. The Titan Two works perfectly well stand-alone for Fortnite, however the mouse input translator is FAR inferior to the APEX.

If you're looking to get a Titan Two for one-button building, definitely give it a shot. I can give you the script that I'm currently using as well. I hope this helps answer your question. Best of luck!

Thanks for the help! I am definitely looking into getting the product now as I'm used to Fortnite on PC, but my friends play on console. The script would also be great to have, thanks!

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01:46 AM - 03/11/18 »

Thanks for the help! I am definitely looking into getting the product now as I'm used to Fortnite on PC, but my friends play on console. The script would also be great to have, thanks!

Exactly why I purchased the T2, then eventually the APEX! My friends are all on PS4, and thought there's cross-play - they constantly had frustrations playing in lobbies with nothing but m+kb players in PC lobbies. I suck with a controller so once I found that script on the T2 forums, I was sold. Glad I can help!

Offline Caper_YT

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: NoobSayIHack
« Reply #6 on: 01:50 AM - 03/11/18 »

Exactly why I purchased the T2, then eventually the APEX! My friends are all on PS4, and thought there's cross-play - they constantly had frustrations playing in lobbies with nothing but m+kb players in PC lobbies. I suck with a controller so once I found that script on the T2 forums, I was sold. Glad I can help!
Do you have a youtube video or something where i can see how is done.( titan 2 with apex for fortnite)

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01:55 AM - 03/11/18 »

Do you have a youtube video or something where i can see how is done.( titan 2 with apex for fortnite)

I don't have a video, but I can make one or walk you through how to set it up. I've done all the hard work already, so it'll be easy for anyone else :) just let me know what you prefer

Offline geekdll

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01:57 AM - 03/11/18 »

I don't have a video, but I can make one or walk you through how to set it up. I've done all the hard work already, so it'll be easy for anyone else :) just let me know what you prefer

That would be great for the community. Do you have a link to where you got the script?
XIM Apex
Razer Tartarus
Logitech G502 PROTEUS
Mixamp TR + Sennheiser PC 360
PS4
Netduma

Offline Caper_YT

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: NoobSayIHack
« Reply #9 on: 01:57 AM - 03/11/18 »

oh man, how awsome would that be. I just want to to use for building with key bindings like pc.

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02:02 AM - 03/11/18 »

That would be great for the community. Do you have a link to where you got the script?

Am I allowed to post links to other products forums on this page? I don't want to step on any toes. If so, I'll gladly post a link!

Offline geekdll

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02:13 AM - 03/11/18 »

Am I allowed to post links to other products forums on this page? I don't want to step on any toes. If so, I'll gladly post a link!

Im not sure I just sent you a PM
XIM Apex
Razer Tartarus
Logitech G502 PROTEUS
Mixamp TR + Sennheiser PC 360
PS4
Netduma

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 02:20 AM - 03/11/18 »
Replied, enjoy :D

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 02:44 AM - 03/11/18 »
That part I'm not too sure about, but I'm sure someone will have a more definitive answer for you :)

Offline Edwood

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 02:53 AM - 03/11/18 »
Haven't created any macros for Fortnite, but I use a mouse with extra programmable buttons like the Swiftpoint Z rather than stacking multiple m/kb converters like XIM and other devices.  Less latency and problems that way.
XIM4 + Run and Gun = Fun.