XIM Community

MW2 Sniping 101  (Read 6899 times)

Offline SecondSight

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Second Sight 07
Re: MW2 Sniping 101
« Reply #15 on: 08:38 AM - 10/28/10 »
Yh, i can quickscope on pc with ease, but with xbox I feel like it takes less effortto make the shots.

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 08:39 AM - 10/28/10 »
Yh, i can quickscope on pc with ease, but with xbox I feel like it takes less effortto make the shots.

Yea you get lucky* a lot more on console... :)
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline rtmoose

• MVP
  • yea... its how those frenchies used to say my name
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 11:48 AM - 11/24/10 »
I just felt like I needed to say this but, If I quickscoped on pc you would say it takes no skill, pc has no aim assist.  Are you saying quickscoping in general or just console?

Just on console.. Quick scoping is harder on PC, until you get 1337 aim then its piss, i can Qs on PC lol. And i feel its a little easier on console, what i mean to say is, if i had my PC aim* on xbox no one would be spared.

sigh im with you man... i remember pre 1.6 CS when you could quickscope the awp, source had it for a while too before they nerfed it.. i cant recall how many pub servers i got banned from for "hacking" cause you could QS your awp so fast the scope didnt even come up..  After 10 years of CS/other games on PC i dont even bother sniping on the COD games its so terribly bad in comparison
Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to write this, my husband Technogiant as gone out of the room, can you send him this xbox thing quickly he's driving me up the wall. thanks

i5-2500k - p8p67 rev3 - radeon HD6850 - 8GB corsair ram @ 1600mhz - WD caviar Black SATA III