XIM Community

Will there be a fix for jitter?OBsIV  (Read 1717 times)

Offline Legit_prodigy

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Leg1t-shoot3r
Re: Will there be a fix for jitter?OBsIV
« Reply #15 on: 05:46 PM - 03/08/18 »

Offline Legit_prodigy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 05:47 PM - 03/08/18 »
G440 ,G303 mouse,1,000 Hrtz,what else do you wanna know,let me ask you this,"are there any other keyboard and mouse adapters out there?and if so do they have that jitter effect?"

Legit Shooter chilll, I watch your vids and youíre not usually like this, no need to be a dick about it, remember itís only just come out, not everyoneís having issues, some are soo simply asking if thereís a reason itís happening is fine, you can see heís tryna help.
Thank you,I'm not trying to make anyone upset,I just want my apex to work the way it's meant to.

Offline Maxxgold

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Maxxgold
  • PSN ID: Maxxgold
« Reply #17 on: 05:50 PM - 03/08/18 »
G440 ,G303 mouse,1,000 Hrtz,what else do you wanna know,let me ask you this,"are there any other keyboard and mouse adapters out there?and if so do they have that jitter effect?"

Legit Shooter chilll, I watch your vids and youíre not usually like this, no need to be a dick about it, remember itís only just come out, not everyoneís having issues, some are soo simply asking if thereís a reason itís happening is fine, you can see heís tryna help.
Thank you,I'm not trying to make anyone upset,I just want my apex to work the way it's meant to.

Well, then you should have just started a thread listing your setup, what mouse you are using, what keyboard/joystick, what game  you are playing, and asked for help. If there are any real problems that arise from people posting their issues, the Xim team will fix it with firmware updates. Other than that, everyone here will try and help you get the result you are looking for.
[Instructional Videos]
http://xim.tech/instructional-videos/

[HOW TO FIND YOUR PERFECT XIM SENSITIVITY]
http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=60845.0

[Xim Apex Manager & Firmware]
http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=60725.0

[Console Controller Crossover]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_X_ntzv_zc

(My Current Setup)
-Xim Apex
-G502 set @ 1000Hz Polling and 12,000DPI
-Sony Navigation Controller
-Razer Black Widow Stealth V1 Keyboard (used sparingly)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 06:07 PM - 03/08/18 »
Raising APEX's response rate causes APEX to update more frequently with the console which can improve responsiveness with your game. Smoothing is intended to correct a jitter issue introduced by using a faster response rate. If you're using 1000hz and notice small movements are jittery compared to 125hz then adding smoothing can help smooth these jitters out. How much smoothing will depend on your game, your mouse, and personal preference. Add it in increments of one to determine if it helps and what you prefer.

I would expect to use 5-15 smoothing in BO3 but you should try other values as well.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline Legit_prodigy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 06:32 PM - 03/08/18 »
Raising APEX's response rate causes APEX to update more frequently with the console which can improve responsiveness with your game. Smoothing is intended to correct a jitter issue introduced by using a faster response rate. If you're using 1000hz and notice small movements are jittery compared to 125hz then adding smoothing can help smooth these jitters out. How much smoothing will depend on your game, your mouse, and personal preference. Add it in increments of one to determine if it helps and what you prefer.

I would expect to use 5-15 smoothing in BO3 but you should try other values as well.
Thank you,I'll try it.

Admin