XIM Community

Just ordered  (Read 2041 times)

Offline Leftfieldgenecide

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: PhenoType1
Just ordered
« on: 02:10 PM - 09/12/10 »
:) Hello folks just ordered my xim360 off ebay from xim tech as im in the uk ive got to wait 10 days or so for delivary which is a going to seem like an eternity anyways the software disc which comes with it IS IT/OR WOULD have all the software for me to get started if not could any of you point me in the right direction or recommend patches/versions for me to have ready until my xim shows up

MUCH APPRECIATED LEFTY

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Just ordered
« Reply #1 on: 03:54 PM - 09/12/10 »
Go to xim360.com and download the latest software release in the downloads section.

Read the faqs while you wait for your xim, they may have information that will help you when you finally receive it.

http://xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=1796.0
http://xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=4172.0

if you have windows 7 or vista:
http://xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=3195.msg32478#msg32478
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:30 PM - 09/12/10 »
Sorry Mist forgot to say ill be running xim  on a laptop running xp and nothing else also ill have an xcm cross battle adapter plus to link to my ps3, By the way Mist do you mind if i ask which setup you have and how it runs for your self liking
« Last Edit: 05:35 PM - 09/12/10 by Leftfieldgenecide »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:48 AM - 09/13/10 »
Xim2 configs behave differently on different platforms. There are a few xim2 ps3 users on here, off the top of my head ubernoober and publix both play mw2 on ps3 with a xim2 + cba plus. They would be the people to ask. If you haven't already take a look at the building your own config thread, it will give you an idea of how everything works.

http://xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=4870.0

Offline fusion

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:31 AM - 09/23/10 »
:) Hello folks just ordered my xim360 off ebay from xim tech as im in the uk ive got to wait 10 days or so for delivary which is a going to seem like an eternity anyways the software disc which comes with it IS IT/OR WOULD have all the software for me to get started if not could any of you point me in the right direction or recommend patches/versions for me to have ready until my xim shows up

MUCH APPRECIATED LEFTY

Don't feel bad, I have to wait ~7 for mine and I'm in the states

Offline ishJJx3

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ishJJx3
  • PSN ID: ishJJx3
« Reply #5 on: 11:01 AM - 09/23/10 »

MUCH APPRECIATED LEFTY

Trust me, I know how you feel.
Mine has been stuck at Canadian Customs for 9 days now.. I'm worried something's wrong.
I've been checking the tracking number abuot 3-4 times every hours of every day.
I don't know how much longer I can wait, it's going to drive me crazy at this rate >_<
"No rain, no rainbow." -HMK

Offline Sean

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11:37 AM - 09/23/10 »

MUCH APPRECIATED LEFTY

Mine has been stuck at Canadian Customs for 9 days now.. I'm worried something's wrong.
I've been checking the tracking number abuot 3-4 times every hours of every day.
I don't know how much longer I can wait, it's going to drive me crazy at this rate >_<

o.o

I ordered mine on a Friday. It shipped on a Sunday. Got here the next Friday. (So 7 days).

I live in Ottawa, Canada btw.

Offline ru7hl355

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12:39 PM - 09/23/10 »
Just ordered mine too but im in the UK so will prob take about 10-14 days :(

Offline SecondSight

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Second Sight 07
« Reply #8 on: 12:41 PM - 09/23/10 »
Just ordered mine too but im in the UK so will prob take about 10-14 days :(

Took me little over 2 weeks, so be prepared to wait longer  :-[

Offline ishJJx3

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01:46 PM - 09/23/10 »

MUCH APPRECIATED LEFTY

o.o

I ordered mine on a Friday. It shipped on a Sunday. Got here the next Friday. (So 7 days).

I live in Ottawa, Canada btw.

>_<
So it's been almost 2 weeks for me so far.
Tomorrow's my lucky day (24 = lucky number) so hopefully it'll be here by then.
Otherwise, it'll most likely be here for Monday..
Were you tracking yours along the way?  How long was it at Customs for??

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02:06 PM - 09/23/10 »
Mine was ordered on the 13th and it was shipped from the US on the 15th contained in customs until yesterday 3 days and is hopefully on its way to me as we speak so a rough estimate would be 12 - 15 days BUT i have a snag im PS3 and because i have ordered a XIM 2 with Cross Battle Adapter + im in limbo as i dont no if its going to work after PS3s dreaded 3.50. I was hoping any peeps out there could let me no if they have the same set up as me and if everythings STILL running  hope someone lets me no  :-\ :(

LATERS
« Last Edit: 02:30 PM - 09/23/10 by Leftfieldgenecide »

Offline ryan123

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02:17 PM - 09/23/10 »
it won't come straight to your house
it'll goto a depot about 9000 miles from your house so you gotta wait an extra week like i have D:
and even still i think i might have to wait until monday, should have been here last saturday ;(

i recommend virgin media!

Offline fusion

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 09:10 PM - 09/23/10 »
haha, yeah I'm completely across the united states from where its shipping, but I still felt like 7 days was a lot longer than it should be. I mean maybe if UPS has reverted to pony express.

Although I'm thinking its worth the wait :)... I was amazed at how quickly they actually sent it out from when the order was placed though, probably the quickest turn around I've seen. Big ups to the xim crew. Can't wait to try it

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 09:52 PM - 09/23/10 »
it won't come straight to your house
it'll goto a depot about 9000 miles from your house so you gotta wait an extra week like i have D:
and even still i think i might have to wait until monday, should have been here last saturday ;(

Ryan weren't you the one who bought a xim2 twice before you finally got it the third time, then sold it shortly after? Can't wait for xim3 eh?

If this isn't the case ignore all of this and I must be losing my memory.

Offline ishJJx3

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 02:45 AM - 09/25/10 »
Mine was ordered on the 13th and it was shipped from the US on the 15th contained in customs until yesterday 3 days and is hopefully on its way to me as we speak so a rough estimate would be 12 - 15 days BUT i have a snag im PS3 and because i have ordered a XIM 2 with Cross Battle Adapter + im in limbo as i dont no if its going to work after PS3s dreaded 3.50. I was hoping any peeps out there could let me no if they have the same set up as me and if everythings STILL running  hope someone lets me no  :-\ :(

LATERS

Mine got out of customs about 12 hours ago (: (:
I know postal services don't usually work on the weekends, so I'm hoping to see some progress on it's shipment on Monday and hopefully receive it soon!

Admin