XIM Community

problem pairing apex first time manager  (Read 540 times)

Offline ilpapero

• View Profile
problem pairing apex first time manager
« on: 06:39 AM - 03/07/18 »
just got mine,
out of the box update firmware beta, then connect to console and everything, open apex manager and try to pairing.
no way, i'm using huawei p8 lite 2017 working perfectly with xim 4.
also pairing in bluetooth option failure.
@#$%  >:(

Offline mjfame

• "Kolibri King" | Global Rank #1
    • View Profile
    • BF1 Kolibri King aka the BabyPistolPro: #1 in the world. (Semi-Retired)
  • Gamertag: MJ FAME (Active)
  • PSN ID: MJ-FAME (Retired)
Re: problem pairing apex first time manager
« Reply #1 on: 06:47 AM - 03/07/18 »
mine wouldn't pair in the GS8 bluetooth menu but it paired properly using the Apex manager.

try following these steps for first time setup:

With you APEX plugged into console and powered on, open your phones BT menu and scan for devices push the button on the Apex to get it to show up on device list then select pair. once it begins attempting a connection immediately swap to your XIM Apex Manager app and attempt a connection. Do not push the button again. It will take a few extra seconds longer to connect the first time. Afterward it should automatically pair up each and every time you load up the manager so long as you do not pair it to another device.

let me know how that worked out for ya.
« Last Edit: 07:01 AM - 03/10/18 by mjfame »
XIM APEX // BETA : 20180402
Logitech G Pro // Swift-RX XL // XB1X // Sony GDM-FW900 (CRT) // BenQ RL2455HM (LCD)

"Kolibri King" | Global Rank #1 | 2017.07.27 (10k)

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/leaderboards/all/Kills/weapon/33f9105c-40c7-3980-7982-add4b9f6311a

Offline GameCypher

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:58 AM - 03/07/18 »
On my V20 Android phone i had a few problems getting Apex to be recognized on the Apex manager app after 4 or 5 tries it worked. Shut down the system took a cat nap cause i am old got up and it asked me to pair again so i again had problems but got it in 3 tries. Not using the beta just the launch firmware!

Offline Zen

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:06 AM - 03/07/18 »
I got a Moto g5 and it connects about 5% of the time tops. I have up and grabbed the iPad and it's everytime on that