XIM Community

[XIM APEX] Fortnite - Share your settings here  (Read 118074 times)

Swifty FsK

Re: [XIM APEX] Fortnite - Share your settings here
« Reply #150 on: 01:13 PM - 04/18/18 »
Just got my Apex today, been on xim4 for a while.. now i got that problem that i am used to the toggle aim (in game settings not xim settings) So i have always used the same sens on both UIKeyInputDownArrowhip and ads. Are u guys thats using different sens on hip and ads using hold to ads? And how would that work when you are using the new building pro controls? When holding ads button to build stairs the sens will be different?

There is still an option on Apex to toggle your ADS.

For building, I just use the same sens as my primary (Hip) sense. It works fine but I think EPIC games will remove some of the weird aim assist jerkiness when in build mode.

Yea i know... so u have assigned an own profile with hip sens for buling mode?

Nope, no extra profile. Just the regular hip sense.

So you play same sensitivity with hip and ADS aim?

Yes. 1000hz/1000hz 16k dpi 3.0 hip 3.0 ads but ingame ads is 0.70

So you don't play 1:1 lol as your in-game settings are set at 70% of that...

Offline Torderro

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Buxsadme
« Reply #151 on: 02:51 PM - 04/18/18 »
Is there anyway to toggle sprinting with double tap on W?
Find it bothering to click shift(or any other key for that matter) to sprint.

Thanks!

P.S. just got my xim apex, so excited playing with it  ;D

Yo! I just literally last night binded my sprint key in the xim apex manager to my W key. Or whatever key youíre walking with.

I never had to tap sprint again, and what do you know? I have a brand new empty left shift key waiting for any other button I want it.
So good.
Bad sad Christmas.

Offline sbfx

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 02:51 PM - 04/18/18 »
Just got my Apex today, been on xim4 for a while.. now i got that problem that i am used to the toggle aim (in game settings not xim settings) So i have always used the same sens on both UIKeyInputDownArrowhip and ads. Are u guys thats using different sens on hip and ads using hold to ads? And how would that work when you are using the new building pro controls? When holding ads button to build stairs the sens will be different?

There is still an option on Apex to toggle your ADS.

For building, I just use the same sens as my primary (Hip) sense. It works fine but I think EPIC games will remove some of the weird aim assist jerkiness when in build mode.

Yea i know... so u have assigned an own profile with hip sens for buling mode?

Nope, no extra profile. Just the regular hip sense.

So you play same sensitivity with hip and ADS aim?

No...I posted my settings earlier. I do not play the same on Hip and ADS. I do not use an extra config for a different building mode sensitivity. Therefore building sens is the same as my Hip sense. Any non-congruent differences felt during Hip vs. building would be due to the game, not the XIM.

Offline sbfx

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 02:55 PM - 04/18/18 »

Thanks!

Yo! I just literally last night binded my sprint key in the xim apex manager to my W key. Or whatever key youíre walking with.

I never had to tap sprint again, and what do you know? I have a brand new empty left shift key waiting for any other button I want it.
So good.

I have sprint bound to Caps Lock. A lot of people use L-Shift, Caps Lock is a little more comfortable personally.

Swifty FsK

« Reply #154 on: 03:12 PM - 04/18/18 »

Thanks!

how do you do that?

So good.

How do you bind forward and sprint to W?

Offline Khaled87

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Khaledm87
« Reply #155 on: 03:19 PM - 04/18/18 »

Thanks!

how do you do that?

So good.

I have done the same, you literally bound sprint to W. No more slow walking forward.
XBOX One | XIM APEX | Corsair K70 RBG rapidfire | Logitech G502 - 12k dpi 1000Hz | Mousepad: Corsair M300

Offline Torderro

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Buxsadme
« Reply #156 on: 07:25 PM - 04/18/18 »

Thanks!

how do you do that?

So good.

Just locate the LS button which is sprint in the manager and tap W on the sprint button when itís listening for your input.

There actually isnít a need to set it in the secondary page, either. 

Itís so helpful when farming materials you swing the pickax, then swap to weapon and hold W perfect animation cancel + sprinting afterwards. Faster farming.
Bad sad Christmas.

Offline Hazy

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 08:47 PM - 04/25/18 »
Just got my Apex today, been on xim4 for a while.. now i got that problem that i am used to the toggle aim (in game settings not xim settings) So i have always used the same sens on both hip and ads. Are u guys thats using different sens on hip and ads using hold to ads? And how would that work when you are using the new building pro controls? When holding ads button to build stairs the sens will be different?

Im playing hip and ads the same but for snipe i have 0,85
Had started Fortnite playing with lower ads but feels bad with quick shotgun ads
so im at 1500  wins atm
Tested around the different hz and synchronizise Settings on newest Beta but off and default feels the best for me on
1000hz
12k dpi
Off with 68 which im using most but im lowering my sens now to 60 and think this will be my new favorite
Default 8.5
Common 4,25 but dont use it. AA is too Strong i think. Shotgun ok but with ar im sometimes outside the bubble
I tested some other Games and i like off and default on 30fps Games and all Games the Most
Sry for my Bad english and greetz from Germany

Offline b_millyisback

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: milly is backk
« Reply #158 on: 07:52 AM - 05/07/18 »
Steel series rival 600 mouse(set to 12000CPI)--corsair large mouse pad
Logitech g pro keyboard (Using builder Pro) 

-Fortnite settings on max, scope sen. on .70
-Xim settings : Aim-3.00  Hip-5.00  0 smoothing (mouse set to 1000hz and 500hz on xim) also have Common turned on
-AA is turned off. Could feel almost no difference with it on or off so for now its off

-Just started playing keyboard and mouse for the first time and i can say it is not as easy as some make it out to be.  If your coming from controller spend the time to really consider that this is the way you want to play. Im on day 3 now and ive gotten a lot better but still no where near the building speed i was on controller.  Just being patient with the whole process and learning WSAD is challenging but for sure worth it.

-Also playing on the most recent firmware!! 

-I know how frustrating xim can be so please reply to this with any questions. Im limited with what i know at this point but im willing to let anyone know my button layouts or help out with any issues!

Offline InZane

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 08:20 AM - 05/07/18 »
I use F & G for LB & RB, and im using builder pro, so then my floor is my G (RB) and im having a hard time when in a build of tapping my G button. But im very ok with F & G for weapon switching. Is it possible to have 2 buttons doing the same thing? I want to use my mouse back for floor but still wanna have F&G if u know what i mean.. sry for trash english 😊
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O/G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline noScope420

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 02:17 AM - 05/08/18 »
I use F & G for LB & RB, and im using builder pro, so then my floor is my G (RB) and im having a hard time when in a build of tapping my G button. But im very ok with F & G for weapon switching. Is it possible to have 2 buttons doing the same thing? I want to use my mouse back for floor but still wanna have F&G if u know what i mean.. sry for trash english 😊
You could set an additional key for LB/RB. That way you can switch weapons with same layup and still build floors with another button.

I use Q/E for weapon swapping. And placing floors with E works really well for me.

Offline InZane

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 02:33 PM - 05/08/18 »
You could set an additional key for LB/RB. That way you can switch weapons with same layup and still build floors with another button.

I use Q/E for weapon swapping. And placing floors with E works really well for me.

Oh! How do i set aditional keys?
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O/G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline Dreemz

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 08:04 PM - 05/08/18 »

Oh! How do i set aditional keys?
In xim4 or xim apex app where u set ur buttons there is a option for secondary buttons u can bind 2 diff keys to ur button

Offline Cyanic

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 08:49 PM - 05/08/18 »
Sync:off
Hip: 130
Ads:59
Smoothing ads  & hip: 7
X & y sensitivity: 0.85

Works really nice won an awful amounts of games

Offline CoreyO

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 10:10 PM - 05/12/18 »
Was running:
3200dpi
common sync
mouse 1000z
Apex 500z
Hip 18
Ads 17

Aim felt amazing but the aim assist when shooting downward(from mountains) on someone with a AR was very hard to break into the bubble. So i bumped the

dpi to 4000 and now im playing on
hip  14.5 and
ads 13.5 feels pretty good so far

Admin