XIM Community

[XIM APEX] Fortnite - Share your settings here  (Read 100820 times)

Offline Stalker

• View Profile
Re: [XIM APEX] Fortnite - Share your settings here
« Reply #405 on: 11:56 PM - 10/02/18 »
Guys did you change anything g in ur settings whn season 6 cameout? And with new custom controls?? I didn't feel any difference. Some times my ramp lagging and I need to press 3 times to build. But a part of that I didn't fell any difference. Also not sure if custom controls will help...what is your opinion.
Thanks

Offline Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #406 on: 11:59 PM - 10/02/18 »
Got 4 wins :))) in season 6. Before had maximum 6 lol

That's my game play

https://youtu.be/a05oSDy0svw

Offline XaZz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: South XaZz
« Reply #407 on: 07:03 PM - 11/05/18 »
Does anyone else set their HIP and ADS at the same on the Xim app then lower their in-game ads. If you think about it lowering ur ads on the app will decrease your sensitivity when building ramps on builder pro wich makes it harder to double ramp

Offline Deazly

• View Profile
« Reply #408 on: 07:34 PM - 11/05/18 »
Does anyone else set their HIP and ADS at the same on the Xim app then lower their in-game ads. If you think about it lowering ur ads on the app will decrease your sensitivity when building ramps on builder pro wich makes it harder to double ramp

Yup. And you can just disable ADS in Xim manager.

The ramp slow down affects me greatly so I use in game ADS 50-75.
Gameplay @ TWITCH and YouTubes

Offline teambash

• View Profile
« Reply #409 on: 12:44 AM - 11/06/18 »
hey guys. im using 12 k dpi with steelseries rival 310 and 14 hip and 7 ads with deafult sync and its look like slow compared to your settings  and im always turning the speed limit. and feel like my aim its not great without the support of the aim assist. and when i was playing with normal keyboard and mouse and ps4 with normal mouse it was more easier to aim and feel more accuracy. any help please guys?

Offline Deazly

• View Profile
« Reply #410 on: 10:01 AM - 11/06/18 »
hey guys. im using 12 k dpi with steelseries rival 310 and 14 hip and 7 ads with deafult sync and its look like slow compared to your settings  and im always turning the speed limit. and feel like my aim its not great without the support of the aim assist. and when i was playing with normal keyboard and mouse and ps4 with normal mouse it was more easier to aim and feel more accuracy. any help please guys?

Hitting the turn cap isn't "bad" but it's best to not hit that speed as it is wasted movement and it is similar to acceleration. Kinda like deceleration, also bad.

You can try 3200-4000 DPI or try common sync. Readjust your sens after you change anything.

Offline Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #411 on: 11:11 PM - 11/20/18 »
Hi guys, anyone played around new features in xim apex ?
Whatís the best settings now ?

Offline Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #412 on: 08:38 AM - 12/27/18 »
I am struggling to find good settings... if sens too low I can hit my pump shots, but then building to slow, if I am increasing then missing pump shots....
Any one can share good settings to try please ?
I am playing with 4K DPI, 1000hz, hip 5 ads 3.
In game everything maxed, scope targeting 0.60. Also using steady aim 7 on hip and 7 on ads. The rest is off. Common sync

Offline Deazly

• View Profile
« Reply #413 on: 11:47 AM - 12/27/18 »
I am struggling to find good settings... if sens too low I can hit my pump shots, but then building to slow, if I am increasing then missing pump shots....
In game everything maxed, scope targeting 0.60. Also using steady aim 7 on hip and 7 on ads. The rest is off. Common sync

You should try a building sense over 1.0. Id recommend 1.5 or 1.75. Even 2.0 is good. If you can master building faster, you will have a huge advantage. Right now only console has building sensitivity, use it!
« Last Edit: 02:10 AM - 12/28/18 by Deazly »

Offline Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #414 on: 09:11 PM - 12/27/18 »
Thank you for your reply.
My building sens on 1.74. I will try on playground to put on 2 and practise a bit.
Thank you for advice.

You should try a. Holding sense over 1.0. Id recommend 1.5 or 1.75. Even 2.0 is good. If you can master building faster, you will have a huge advanate. Right now only console has building senstitivty, use it!

Offline JustPeze

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: JustPeze
« Reply #415 on: 10:58 PM - 07/02/19 »
PLATFORM: XBOX ONE ONLY.
G502. 3200DPI 1000HZ
CORSAIR MM300 CLOTH PAD
INGAME X/Y.  1.000
INGAME ADS/SCOPE SENSITIVITY. 0.750/0.750
INGAME BUILD SENSITIVITY. 1.000
INGAME EDIT SENSITIVITY. 1.150

XIM HIP SENSITIVITY. 10.25
XIM ADS SENSITIVITY. 10.25

https://xboxclips.com/JUSTPEZE
« Last Edit: 09:17 AM - 09/10/19 by JustPeze »
Fortnite... The ultimate 12 year old ego booster.

Offline toeknee

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ToeKnee707
« Reply #416 on: 06:27 AM - 11/12/19 »
Hey Everyone I got a question, so I just started playing fortnite again after like a year. Made the switch to XIM apex and Iíve looked around the forum site. I have 2 issues I canít seem to fix. 1st I have my ramps and ads as the same button, my ads is slower than my hip fire naturally. When I pull out my ramps the sens is slow (same as my ads) while every other build is good sens (hipfire sens) was wondering if thereís a way to bypass that and 2nd my sniper scope and ads are the same sens I have a slower sens for ads to get an accurate aim assist as where Iíd like my scope sens a little quicker and snappier, if thereís a bypass for that Iíd appreciate it. anyways thanks for taking the time

Online Bb4life1991

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bb4life1990
« Reply #417 on: 06:32 AM - 11/12/19 »
Hey Everyone I got a question, so I just started playing fortnite again after like a year. Made the switch to XIM apex and Iíve looked around the forum site. I have 2 issues I canít seem to fix. 1st I have my ramps and ads as the same button, my ads is slower than my hip fire naturally. When I pull out my ramps the sens is slow (same as my ads) while every other build is good sens (hipfire sens) was wondering if thereís a way to bypass that and 2nd my sniper scope and ads are the same sens I have a slower sens for ads to get an accurate aim assist as where Iíd like my scope sens a little quicker and snappier, if thereís a bypass for that Iíd appreciate it. anyways thanks for taking the time

you just make ur xim hip an ads the same in xim app then lower your in game sense for targeting sense and for scope sense for sniping simple fix