XIM Community

[XIM APEX] Fortnite - Share your settings here  (Read 73308 times)

Offline Stalker

• View Profile
Re: [XIM APEX] Fortnite - Share your settings here
« Reply #390 on: 04:49 PM - 09/13/18 »
I own xim from start on season 5 get more than 150 wins and KD around 3 . I started with 3200 dpi than tested mjfame setting , now I m using 12k dpi and I really enjoy the game , in those 2 last days I started to have some problem with AR’s . Anyway check Topic named “Insta build from Alan Mcgregor” maybe you can find something you looking for .
I played without xim on 12k dpi for few season.
Whats your settings fro 12k dpi? Hip and among and the rest...
I kinda found mine but sometimes it works weird...somwhere faster and somewhere slower.  Can't wait to test it more lol almased called sick on Friday lol

Offline Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #391 on: 07:29 PM - 09/13/18 »
Played around 20 games with 4k dpi.. Sensetivity perfect among amazing, no problems at all. But facing problem when I am pushing ramp+wall, every rap slowing me down I can't move my mouse up... So I need to relise button, stop and then move my mouse and start building ramp again. I hope u understand me... Lol any one had this problem?!

Offline ithinkfit

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: 09:29 AM - 09/14/18 »
Played around 20 games with 4k dpi.. Sensetivity perfect among amazing, no problems at all. But facing problem when I am pushing ramp+wall, every rap slowing me down I can't move my mouse up... So I need to relise button, stop and then move my mouse and start building ramp again. I hope u understand me... Lol any one had this problem?!

*** leave your mouse at 4k dpi if you like it, but adjust settings in the xim app.. don't adjust sensitivity using dpi. Most people use around 4 k dpi or use max dpi, and then adjust xim settings accordingly.

I don't have an ADS sensitivity -- I learned to control my aim with a faster hip sensitivity so that I can build faster. In fortnite, it's always been a struggle for me between building fast and aiming well. ADS in game settings allow for me to aim fine while ADS, but the issue is in air firing, shotgun hip fire etc.

The best way to control this in my opinion is to create a hip profile with  building in mind, create an ads profile with a slower sense with shotguns/ jump firing in mind..... but you have to get in the habit of hitting ADS while firing in air (I've always done that anyway) or whatever, then adjust the in game settings even slower to allow for precision ads and scope sense.

I tried the whole 3rd profile for building, but It was annoying.

Like I said, I only have hip profile.  I have 300 wins in season 5 alone, a 40% win ratio, and a 7.75 KD

Offline Redrabbit5

• Yes , you are cheating .
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: 10:31 AM - 09/14/18 »

I just started 2 month ago with xim and I prefer have a arm aiming and wrist build , that s what I do bro . For use just hip profile go in ADS page and double click on activation button , otherwise do a sub config for building . You don t feel anymore slower ramp , but without high value is hard example do double ramp and something like this
PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | XIM Apex | Titan T2 |  Razer Orbweaver Stealth  | TTesports Ventus Z | Scythe USB Pedal | Astro A50 |

Offline Jamez

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: 11:50 AM - 09/14/18 »
What Sync do you guys use? I'm using common at the moment just wondering if using default,off or slow would be any better. I know I would have to change my sensitivity around but what difference does sync really make for fortnite. I'm using the original xbox one if that makes any difference to the performance.
LOGITECH G502 PROTEUS SPECTRUM-CORSAIR K70 RAPIDFIRE CHERRY MX SPEED-CORSAIR MM300 MOUSEMAT-TURTLE BEACH STEALTH 600

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: 12:49 PM - 09/14/18 »
What Sync do you guys use? I'm using common at the moment just wondering if using default,off or slow would be any better. I know I would have to change my sensitivity around but what difference does sync really make for fortnite. I'm using the original xbox one if that makes any difference to the performance.

I m using common normally good with 60fps games . I play on ps4 , default can be good with all kind of games , some people use off sync
PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | XIM Apex | Titan T2 |  Razer Orbweaver Stealth  | TTesports Ventus Z | Scythe USB Pedal | Astro A50 |

Offline Jamez

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: 01:02 PM - 09/14/18 »
Ok thank you for the reply, I'll probably stick with common. I will give default a try just wondering if it would be anymore responsive as the frames in fortnite are notorious for dropping way below what they are meant to stay at.
LOGITECH G502 PROTEUS SPECTRUM-CORSAIR K70 RAPIDFIRE CHERRY MX SPEED-CORSAIR MM300 MOUSEMAT-TURTLE BEACH STEALTH 600

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile
« Reply #397 on: 03:14 PM - 09/14/18 »
Ok thank you for the reply, I'll probably stick with common. I will give default a try just wondering if it would be anymore responsive as the frames in fortnite are notorious for dropping way below what they are meant to stay at.

I switched to “default” because I m feeling less stuck in middle of bubbles , give a try , now all AR’s shoot mark Red Cross , some problem after last patch with AR’s shoot for me .

Offline Jamez

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: 08:40 AM - 09/15/18 »
I'll play around with this today and see what happens. I do like my current settings, but still always looking for ways to improve it if possible. I only use a HIP profile for fortnite so should be easy to feel the difference if any, I'll let you know if i find anything that's noticeable.
« Last Edit: 04:45 AM - 09/16/18 by Jamez »

Offline Jamez

• View Profile
« Reply #399 on: 05:17 PM - 09/15/18 »
I don't really feel much of a difference I'm just going to stick to common for now.

Offline MattBrady

• View Profile
« Reply #400 on: 11:25 PM - 09/15/18 »
Appreciate the intrigue guys but like i have said before, im no settings expert so mine could be bad. Plus im a strong believer in finding your own set ups to your preference.

Here it is though if you would like to try.

1000 hrtz and polling

3200 dpi

In game ads is 0.60

Scope is 0.65

>>> XIM APEX [Fortnite: Battle Royal] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Still using these settings bro?

Offline Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #401 on: 03:40 PM - 09/16/18 »
Hi again guys. Played for a 4 days now. Got first win with xim apex. And every single game I got 4+ kills. So it works really good :))) still struggling with buildings but it's matter of time to get my muscle memory.
So I am using 4k dpi 500hz and hip sensetivity 6.5 ads 5

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile
« Reply #402 on: 03:56 PM - 09/16/18 »
Hi again guys. Played for a 4 days now. Got first win with xim apex. And every single game I got 4+ kills. So it works really good :))) still struggling with buildings but it's matter of time to get my muscle memory.
So I am using 4k dpi 500hz and hip sensetivity 6.5 ads 5

Good start !! Sure you higher your feeling by playing more . Take your time

Offline Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: 04:50 PM - 09/23/18 »
Hi guys! How are u?
Quick question about your building. Do u always need to press twice to build?
I am building on the mouse with pro builder, sometimes struggling to build simple things...and lost so many 1v1 just because I can't build properly. Do u have any tips?
Thanks

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: 11:38 PM - 09/23/18 »
Hi guys! How are u?
Quick question about your building. Do u always need to press twice to build?
I am building on the mouse with pro builder, sometimes struggling to build simple things...and lost so many 1v1 just because I can't build properly. Do u have any tips?
Thanks

Check topic Insta Build by Alan mcgregor . . . You re welcome