XIM Community

[XIM APEX] Fortnite - Share your settings here  (Read 113572 times)

Offline Krutoi

• View Profile
Re: [XIM APEX] Fortnite - Share your settings here
« Reply #375 on: 01:19 PM - 09/12/18 »
After last patch were they vault tommy and add new suppressed scar I m feeling stuck in middle of bubbles.

Also when i craft materials and in movement around map , is weird feeling,my aiming is good like always.

I tried to use higher ads profile to aiming faster between bubbles and when I track traget feeling stuck where start target lock  ,hard to aiming at head .

Hope I m clear in explanation.I anyway had 12 wins on 20 games on friday night .. still same setup just higher ads

I m using common sync so maybe i can go across more bubbles than normal.

And I think if I use off sync to feel less bubbles I can have problem to lock target from far.

I m waiting reply,maybe is a problem from game mechanic.

I only noticed bigger aim assist with the new weapon (played with it most of the time). Thought its just the aim assists of this specific weapon. I was as good as always.

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile
« Reply #376 on: 02:46 PM - 09/12/18 »
I retry after work 1 game and all is back to normal also a decent game with 13 kills,probably the game is glitching like some week ago about this cube wave.
PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | XIM Apex | Titan T2 | Azeron Compact | Glorious Model O | Scythe USB Pedal | Astro A50 |

Offline Metallicaaaaaa

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: 02:13 AM - 09/13/18 »
12k dpi synch common smoothing 4*

1khz/1k pol

Honestly has the best feel

You can build fast, jump off builds while quickly looking down spinning around and snap your shottie shots.

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: 02:19 AM - 09/13/18 »
I use sub config for building like explain Mr Mcgregor ,I have a lower aim so I don't feel any kind of jitter , I can craft material fast as I want , and super fast turning at 180 , and I can build fast as I can . Maybe one day I will share my config , maybe .
PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | XIM Apex | Titan T2 | Azeron Compact | Glorious Model O | Scythe USB Pedal | Astro A50 |

Offline Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #379 on: 06:02 AM - 09/13/18 »
Hi guys I am new to xim. Just got mine today. Quick question, I saw some videos people suggesting to use no more than 4k dpi, xim "how to start guide" suggesting to use max dpi on your mouse, where is the golden middle?:)) or why is such a big gap?
Thank you. For your help guys.

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: 07:13 AM - 09/13/18 »
Hi guys I am new to xim. Just got mine today. Quick question, I saw some videos people suggesting to use no more than 4k dpi, xim "how to start guide" suggesting to use max dpi on your mouse, where is the golden middle?:)) or why is such a big gap?
I suggest you to start with d1sable config , go some page back you can find entire code to copy and paste . Now you are ready to tune it for your feeling .

Offline Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #381 on: 09:11 AM - 09/13/18 »
I suggest you to start with d1sable config , go some page back you can find entire code to copy and paste . Now you are ready to tune it for your feeling .

Thank you. Trying now. Another noob question is it possible to remove walls and floors from the mouse?

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile
« Reply #382 on: 10:22 AM - 09/13/18 »

Thank you. Trying now. Another noob question is it possible to remove walls and floors from the mouse?

What you mean ?

About binding config Yes you can , just click on right of selected button and press your new keybind .

You find keybind in Hip page just scroll down . About button layout , you need to running with builder pro if you use battle royal ST . So if you fire with left button on mouse you also build walls with left button . If you want bind R1 , L1 on keyboard no problem .

Offline Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #383 on: 10:40 AM - 09/13/18 »

What you mean ?

About binding config Yes you can , just click on right of selected button and press your new keybind .

You find keybind in Hip page just scroll down . About button layout , you need to running with builder pro if you use battle royal ST . So if you fire with left button on mouse you also build walls with left button . If you want bind R1 , L1 on keyboard no problem .
Don't worry :) I used to build only on keyboard and now a bit uncomfortable  to build on mouse will spend few hours on playground. What is ur settings?

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: 10:59 AM - 09/13/18 »

What you mean ?

Don't worry :) I used to build only on keyboard and now a bit uncomfortable  to build on mouse will spend few hours on playground. What is ur settings?

You can easily bind 2 keybind each button . Go where you bind buttons , than under all you can find ‘primary’ in a box click on right go on second page now bind for R2 another button . My building button are all on my mice , just train muscle memory and you are ready .

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
« Reply #385 on: 12:08 PM - 09/13/18 »

What you mean ?

You can easily bind 2 keybind each button . Go where you bind buttons , than under all you can find ‘primary’ in a box click on right go on second page now bind for R2 another button . My building button are all on my mice , just train muscle memory and you are ready .

can u share ur xim ingame and mouse settings?

Offline Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #386 on: 02:33 PM - 09/13/18 »

[/quote]
[/quote]
Thanks Bro. Yhea saw that. Probably gonna stick to mouse building. Played few games with 12k dpi gonna try now on 4k. So far most annoying tho g that I need to press twice to build :)))

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: 03:40 PM - 09/13/18 »
I own xim from start on season 5 get more than 150 wins and KD around 3 . I started with 3200 dpi than tested mjfame setting , now I m using 12k dpi and I really enjoy the game , in those 2 last days I started to have some problem with AR’s . Anyway check Topic named “Insta build from Alan Mcgregor” maybe you can find something you looking for .

Offline Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #388 on: 04:49 PM - 09/13/18 »
I own xim from start on season 5 get more than 150 wins and KD around 3 . I started with 3200 dpi than tested mjfame setting , now I m using 12k dpi and I really enjoy the game , in those 2 last days I started to have some problem with AR’s . Anyway check Topic named “Insta build from Alan Mcgregor” maybe you can find something you looking for .
I played without xim on 12k dpi for few season.
Whats your settings fro 12k dpi? Hip and among and the rest...
I kinda found mine but sometimes it works weird...somwhere faster and somewhere slower.  Can't wait to test it more lol almased called sick on Friday lol

Offline Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #389 on: 07:29 PM - 09/13/18 »
Played around 20 games with 4k dpi.. Sensetivity perfect among amazing, no problems at all. But facing problem when I am pushing ramp+wall, every rap slowing me down I can't move my mouse up... So I need to relise button, stop and then move my mouse and start building ramp again. I hope u understand me... Lol any one had this problem?!