XIM Community

[XIM APEX] Fortnite - Share your settings here  (Read 111713 times)

Offline Clamska

• View Profile
Re: [XIM APEX] Fortnite - Share your settings here
« Reply #270 on: 12:51 AM - 07/26/18 »
Not playing this game for a while makes you quickly regress for sure, if i don't play for a few days it can take hours for me to warm up. Its speed of thought (and execution) that suffers.

I have been using a different config, not due to any aim change i'm aware of, just to see how i performed and compare.
Xim
I haven't noticed a difference in my game play as of yet but i think i have said before i'm not sure the config has that much of an impact.

However you guys make like it... so here it is.

12k DPI
1000 hrtz and polling
Default Sync
5.50 Hip
3.50 ADS
All in game setting max
Scope 0.65
No smoothing / XY changes
AA on

Dropped another 20 Bomb with those settings here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_w9ac6OKYY&t=6s

About to upload a 20 kill solo (ish team died / was useless) squad game, should be up in a bit.

Oh and while im at it, shameless plug for subs! Appreciate any support i can get - cheers
thanks you!!!! Is amazing !!

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile
« Reply #271 on: 12:56 PM - 07/26/18 »
It's a tad floaty feeling compared to common.  Try to adjust your ADS. Might help as ARs use that. I use around 80% of my Hip.

Forgot to ask, does Mjfame settings has 500 or 1000hz for the apex app?
I will have a go tonight and try to tweak my ads sensitivity.
Tks

Try all maxed on app 20 smoothing and 60fps ballistic curves,I use 9 9 ads .87 scope .67 i play right now some games and all games plenty kills also with ARs from far
PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | XIM Apex | Titan T2 | Azeron Compact | Glorious Model O | Scythe USB Pedal | Astro A50 |

Offline Dustin

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 02:11 PM - 07/26/18 »
What if your using a razer da with 10k max dpi?

Offline Jamboelite93

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IJamboelitexd
« Reply #273 on: 08:37 AM - 07/27/18 »
Lol why are his stats BS? I use 15.00 10.00 default 500 hz 1000 polling 12k dpi its all up to users feel. If yo

Genshi is a well known ps4 ximmer, and his stats are very similar to what this guy Scream is talking about... he uses 16k.. and he shreds people. I watch his clips from time to time.

Who is Genshi and where can I see his clips. Does he have a youtube?

Offline jaxstraww

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: jaxstraww
« Reply #274 on: 12:22 PM - 07/27/18 »
I see allot of settings with a 12k dpi. I'm running a g700s which maxes at 8.2k. I have a Razer Hex but prefer the button layout of the g700s.

Anyone using this mouse that has good settings? I'm using vanilla st right now but being an older gamer looking for any improvement.

Offline atown04

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: 08:38 PM - 07/27/18 »
Not playing this game for a while makes you quickly regress for sure, if i don't play for a few days it can take hours for me to warm up. Its speed of thought (and execution) that suffers.

I have been using a different config, not due to any aim change i'm aware of, just to see how i performed and compare.
Xim
I haven't noticed a difference in my game play as of yet but i think i have said before i'm not sure the config has that much of an impact.

12k DPI
1000 hrtz and polling
Default Sync
5.50 Hip
3.50 ADS
All in game setting max
Scope 0.65
AA on

About to upload a 20 kill solo (ish team died / was useless) squad game, should be up in a bit.

Oh and while im at it, shameless plug for subs! Appreciate any support i can get - cheers

D1sable are you still removing the ads settings with this current config like you did when you were at the 3200dpi

Offline neat

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 03:18 AM - 07/28/18 »
Has anyone been successful with Builder Pro? I cant get used to it, my bindings feel off. What do you guys have for bindings using this?

Offline SbrbnHstlr

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 09:30 AM - 07/28/18 »
Has anyone been successful with Builder Pro? I cant get used to it, my bindings feel off. What do you guys have for bindings using this?

I use my two thumb buttons for my lb/rb binds. Other users ive played with have their lb rb binds as q/e

Offline Deazly

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 11:03 AM - 07/28/18 »

I use my two thumb buttons for my lb/rb binds. Other users ive played with have their lb rb binds as q/e
Builder pro is a must. It is by far the best setup for controller and MnK.

Q BUILD
Q and mouse L are same as PC (wall)
The rest is up to you. I prefer all 4 builds on my mouse buttons 1-4. A simple two button mouse can do this. I disable XIM ADS and use in game ADS. ITS AWESOME.
Gameplay @ TWITCH and YouTubes

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 02:53 PM - 07/29/18 »
Hello guys
Running Ps4
On 65 inch TV
And G502 mouse

What settings do you believe will fit in order to start with

Offline Leotigano

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Leotigano
« Reply #280 on: 12:21 AM - 07/30/18 »

Xim

12k DPI
1000 hrtz and polling
Default Sync
5.50 Hip
3.50 ADS
All in game setting max
Scope 0.65
AA on

D1sable are you still removing the ads settings with this current config like you did when you were at the 3200dpi

Tried this settings. HIP feels good but too slow in my opinion. I had to bump it up. Now ADS is still tweaking. I tried disabling the XIM ADS yesterday as someone suggested here and it feels ok. But cant tell the difference.

Now comparing all my setups so far I reckon I was more consistent with low dpi... dont know why.

I have been struggling to stick with one setup.

Offline Emils

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: emils1991
« Reply #281 on: 01:03 AM - 07/30/18 »
I tried some games last night with the m/kb plugged directly into the PS4, and it felt the same as using XIM for a m/kb-adapter.
So is there actually any benefits of using XIM when I can plug in right into the console?

I'm able to bind more buttons when connecting it directly to the PS4.

Offline neat

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 08:49 AM - 07/30/18 »
I tried some games last night with the m/kb plugged directly into the PS4, and it felt the same as using XIM for a m/kb-adapter.
So is there actually any benefits of using XIM when I can plug in right into the console?

I'm able to bind more buttons when connecting it directly to the PS4.

You get no aim-assist when plugged in directly iirc

Offline xYurisha

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Sakrumara
« Reply #283 on: 06:03 AM - 08/04/18 »
Can someone help me with my settings? I bought me yesterday an xim apex
Xim Apex Settings:
Ads: 16
Hip: 21
Polling Rate: 1000hz
Sync: Default
Dpi: 6k

Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013

For myself it feels too mutch smooth when im move my mouse.. I want it more directly like i see in apex gameplays before.

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 08:22 AM - 08/04/18 »
Can someone help me with my settings? I bought me yesterday an xim apex
Xim Apex Settings:
Ads: 16
Hip: 21
Polling Rate: 1000hz
Sync: Default
Dpi: 6k

Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013

For myself it feels too mutch smooth when im move my mouse.. I want it more directly like i see in apex gameplays before.

Yeah I'm needing help to, I'm on day 4. I've seen a guy called "Bodiies" on youtube his psn is "B_O_D_ii_E_S" and he uses a XIMAPEX and his aim looks so snappy and perfect. I need his settings :'(  My settings above this post seem pretty good for me atm almost where I want it. I'll test your settings at some point today and let you know how they feel :)    *Edit* Just found these in his description of latest video hope he wont mind the repost of them ill test them today at some point to and give my feedback.

Xim Apex configuration:
12k dpi
1000hz
100hip 42 ads
Smoothing: 10 for both hip and ads
Sync: off
No boost/curve

In game settings are all maxed except scoped ads is at 85

I tried those settings and I m not able to hit people with ARs,,I think is not a good thing use 12000dpi and 1000 hz with off sync
PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | XIM Apex | Titan T2 | Azeron Compact | Glorious Model O | Scythe USB Pedal | Astro A50 |