XIM Community

[XIM APEX] Fortnite - Share your settings here  (Read 58337 times)

Offline cobra919

• View Profile
Re: [XIM APEX] Fortnite - Share your settings here
« Reply #240 on: 02:02 AM - 07/04/18 »
https://youtu.be/V5PidaK_biw another video anybody on ps4 NA servers lmk lets run it

Hey how did you get your mouse cursor to move the inventory like that? I'm so confused... I'm literally only using my keyboard for moving my inventory. I really would love to know how you got the ps4 builder pro setup along with pc like movements with your mouse cursor....

I'm so confused man. I can't seem to get how you set it up that way... Its like your on pc with all the set binds for your inventory slot on pS4 how did you do that.

I use apex for movement on g13 and mouse directly to ps4 so I can bind building and weapon slots to mouse on g502

I dont understand why you use the xim apex for the Keyboard? why you use the apex?
i use the apex because the aim aissist otherwise is better for me use direcly without apex.... you have aim aissist or not? i think not but im not sure because the ps4 dont understand if you play with mouse or Controller 😂 Whats your Mouse settings? how mich DPI you have 800?
« Last Edit: 05:57 AM - 07/04/18 by cobra919 »

Offline Phillyman5000

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: 02:10 AM - 07/04/18 »
https://youtu.be/V5PidaK_biw another video anybody on ps4 NA servers lmk lets run it

Hey how did you get your mouse cursor to move the inventory like that? I'm so confused... I'm literally only using my keyboard for moving my inventory. I really would love to know how you got the ps4 builder pro setup along with pc like movements with your mouse cursor....

I'm so confused man. I can't seem to get how you set it up that way... Its like your on pc with all the set binds for your inventory slot on pS4 how did you do that.

I use apex for movement on g13 and mouse directly to ps4 so I can bind building and weapon slots to mouse on g502

How do you bind them to the mouse when connected directly to Ps4?

Offline obi-wan_legend

• View Profile
« Reply #242 on: 03:07 PM - 07/04/18 »

I dont understand why you use the xim apex for the Keyboard? why you use the apex?
i use the apex because the aim aissist otherwise is better for me use direcly without apex.... you have aim aissist or not? i think not but im not sure because the ps4 dont understand if you play with mouse or Controller 😂 Whats your Mouse settings? how mich DPI you have 800?

I use apex because I use g13 keypad you get less aim assist but I have got use to it I run 700 dpi .7x .5y .55ads .95 scope

Offline obi-wan_legend

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: 03:09 PM - 07/04/18 »

How do you bind them to the mouse when connected directly to Ps4?
Through in-game settings

Offline Justinian27

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: WorldBreakrHulk
« Reply #244 on: 06:50 AM - 07/06/18 »
UPDATED SETTINGS
  These work great for me, my aa doest pull alot anymore my aim feels more "free"

DPI- 4K mouse 1khz Manager 1khz

HIP- 10
Sync- Common

ADS- 9
Sync- Common
Heres a minitage I made with these settings ENJOY! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wYBuIYFTc4

I've tried 10+ settings and this is by far the best I've used. Thanks Slay and are you on xbox or ps4?

Offline Frax

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Evincere
« Reply #245 on: 11:41 AM - 07/08/18 »
2k dpi, 500hz

ADS: Default 30
HIP: Default 42, 7 smoothing

Offline Torderro

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Buxsadme
« Reply #246 on: 04:25 PM - 07/08/18 »
Hey guys! I been using the apex for over a month now and I LOVE IT!! Im using

4k Dpi 1000hz for mouse and manager

Hip - 8
Sync Common

Ads - 8
Sync common

No curves..

Heres a montage I made with these settings if you could like my video it would mean the world to me thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqbihPxCjd8

Your aim definitely looks really good and doesnít seem like the aim assist it affecting you too much.

How do you perform a full 360? One swipe or two?
Bad sad Christmas.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: 04:50 PM - 07/08/18 »
Just to mention to PS4 players, now you can use native keyboard support with XIM mouse translation, meaning having builder pro for building and direct slot selection via keyboard connected directly to PS4.

Before both inputs can't mix without a strong delay between. Now work simultaneously.
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt Esports Ventus R Modded - Hyper XL

Offline KemicaI

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: 08:50 PM - 07/08/18 »
Just to mention to PS4 players, now you can use native keyboard support with XIM mouse translation, meaning having builder pro for building and direct slot selection via keyboard connected directly to PS4.

Before both inputs can't mix without a strong delay between. Now work simultaneously.

Iím kind of confused by this, so we can use mouse for builder pro and mouse for PC key binds? To switch weapons and that?

Offline sbfx

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: 10:11 PM - 07/08/18 »

Iím kind of confused by this, so we can use mouse for builder pro and mouse for PC key binds? To switch weapons and that?

I think he accidentally misspoke. You can use regular PC controls with native m+k (plugged in directly). You don't get Builder Pro, but you get direct key binds.

Offline ubelai

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: 11:23 PM - 07/08/18 »

I think he accidentally misspoke. You can use regular PC controls with native m+k (plugged in directly). You don't get Builder Pro, but you get direct key binds.

Nope, he totally meant what he said.

You can use builder pro while having your mouse plugged into XIM, but can also use KB plugged directly into console to use keyboard hotkeys as you would (such as instant weapon slot select etc).

I'm currently trying to do this the other way around in a viable working manner, with mouse plugged directly into PS4, and keyboard/gamepad plugged into XIM. Problem is that builder pro is rendered semi useless in this setting.

Offline sbfx

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: 11:59 PM - 07/08/18 »
Ooh I see, makes sense now.

Offline KemicaI

• View Profile
« Reply #252 on: 09:56 PM - 07/17/18 »
Whatís everyone using now? Wonder what disable is using now?

Offline ubelai

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: 12:13 AM - 07/18/18 »

As there hasn't been changes to the mechanics, I'd say d1sable is still using the same settings.

Offline Helvetic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CamStat87
« Reply #254 on: 01:44 PM - 07/18/18 »

As there hasn't been changes to the mechanics, I'd say d1sable is still using the same settings.

I hadnít played since the last day of season 4, and hopped on last night. I was struggling so bad in all aspects of the game. Makes me wonder if something had changed, but then again maybe a week of not playing totally screwed with me.