XIM Community

[XIM APEX] Fortnite - Share your settings here  (Read 91543 times)

Offline sIay

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: SupahSlayin
Re: [XIM APEX] Fortnite - Share your settings here
« Reply #225 on: 06:24 PM - 06/15/18 »
@slay

Your settings are awesome bro, I'm wrecking more than I was before the aim change. thanks for sharing!

On a side note, your ADS and Scope sensitivities are at default .65 right?

My ads is maxed, I keep my scoped at .80 make sure youre on the Fortnite (BR) config. Also tank you for your feedback :)

Offline sIay

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: SupahSlayin
« Reply #226 on: 06:25 PM - 06/15/18 »
UPDATED SETTINGS
  These work great for me, my aa doest pull alot anymore my aim feels more "free"

DPI- 4K mouse 1khz Manager 1khz

HIP- 10
Sync- Common

ADS- 9
Sync- Common
Heres a minitage I made with these settings ENJOY! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wYBuIYFTc4

Feels very good thanks for settings

Its like the perfect median

Glad they worked for you :)

Offline Pourus

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 06:35 PM - 06/15/18 »
XIM Settings:
1000hz
4000 DPI
Default sync
26.50 HIP (7 smoothing)
26.50 ADS (0 smoothing)

In game settings:
10 Y
10 X

0.75 ADS
0.65 Scoped ADS

7 smoothing on HIP helps my flicks shots.

Got 8 wins in a row and counting with these settings.

2 of them were 20 bombs while the rest were 13-18 kills.

Offline Double J STL

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 03:36 PM - 06/16/18 »
XIM Settings:
1000hz
4000 DPI
Default sync
26.50 HIP (7 smoothing)
26.50 ADS (0 smoothing)

In game settings:
10 Y
10 X

0.75 ADS
0.65 Scoped ADS

Xbox or PS4? If Xbox, whatís your Gamer tag? Iím looking for some good players to run streaks with...

Offline KemicaI

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: 08:24 AM - 06/17/18 »
I did a tutorial on how create an Optimized Config for Fortnite Battle Royale on XIM Manager

It has a working Auxiliary Build Mode sub-config, where you can use a different sensitivity or keys for your wall, stairs, floors and roofs.

I had be using this setup for months. If you want to check it out: Link

It has Configs for XIM4 and XIM Apex.

Just change the keybinds for your favorites and follow the instructions.

Very handy, I use a curve for build singles with a short mouse swipe.

Hey just wondering if anyone can help me out. I have had apex for about a month but been playing fortnite with mouse and keyboard before I had a apex. I'm now giving it a shot on the apex and struggling with building. What are my options? I'm on builder pro and can't build to save my life right now. I use to have everything binding to certain keys which worked great for me.

I don't have a titan 2 however.... Is there anyway to get something similar or a decent way to build?

Offline Torderro

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Buxsadme
« Reply #230 on: 12:38 PM - 06/19/18 »
I did a tutorial on how create an Optimized Config for Fortnite Battle Royale on XIM Manager

It has a working Auxiliary Build Mode sub-config, where you can use a different sensitivity or keys for your wall, stairs, floors and roofs.

I had be using this setup for months. If you want to check it out: Link

It has Configs for XIM4 and XIM Apex.

Just change the keybinds for your favorites and follow the instructions.

Very handy, I use a curve for build singles with a short mouse swipe.

Hey just wondering if anyone can help me out. I have had apex for about a month but been playing fortnite with mouse and keyboard before I had a apex. I'm now giving it a shot on the apex and struggling with building. What are my options? I'm on builder pro and can't build to save my life right now. I use to have everything binding to certain keys which worked great for me.

I don't have a titan 2 however.... Is there anyway to get something similar or a decent way to build?

Builder pro with turbo building on in game, is your absolute best option.
Whatever you used to build with on PC, simply create a new build mode config and set whatever keys you want in the new config. The only difference being that you wonít have to click the fire button to place the pieces they would just be pressed and held down for as long as you want to keep building. With turbo building activated.

I personally love the default builder pros keys.
Left mouse -wall
Right mouse -stairs
Back mouse -floors

But who ever played PC has been screwed out of having the default keys feeling comfortable.

Look here on the forums for the custom builder pro settings to fix everything youíre talking about.
Bad sad Christmas.

Offline elementcs13

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 12:04 PM - 07/03/18 »
XIM Settings:
1000hz
4000 DPI
Default sync
26.50 HIP (7 smoothing)
26.50 ADS (0 smoothing)

In game settings:
10 Y
10 X

0.75 ADS
0.65 Scoped ADS

I call BS, but Id love to be proven wrong. Whats your gamertag or fortnite tracker?

Offline B0wl_of_weed

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: B0wl_of_weed
« Reply #232 on: 05:27 PM - 07/03/18 »
Lol why are his stats BS? I use 15.00 10.00 default 500 hz 1000 polling 12k dpi its all up to users feel. If yo

Offline Deazly

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: 06:54 PM - 07/03/18 »
Lol why are his stats BS? I use 15.00 10.00 default 500 hz 1000 polling 12k dpi its all up to users feel. If yo

I believe the 8 wins in a row isn't literal. He didn't say "win streak"...*shrug!*
Gameplay @ TWITCH and YouTubes

Offline obi-wan_legend

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 07:09 PM - 07/03/18 »
https://youtu.be/6NUjl2w4fl8 quick gameplay just use apex for movement g13

Offline elementcs13

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 07:28 PM - 07/03/18 »

8 games, 2 of them 20 bombs and the others were 13 to 18 kills? That sounds too good to be true. He must have like a 10 kd with games like that. I just wanna see if his fortnite tracker matches his words.

Offline obi-wan_legend

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 08:05 PM - 07/03/18 »
https://youtu.be/V5PidaK_biw another video anybody on ps4 NA servers lmk lets run it

Offline Abdulwaa

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: 08:29 PM - 07/03/18 »
https://youtu.be/V5PidaK_biw another video anybody on ps4 NA servers lmk lets run it

Hey how did you get your mouse cursor to move the inventory like that? I'm so confused... I'm literally only using my keyboard for moving my inventory. I really would love to know how you got the ps4 builder pro setup along with pc like movements with your mouse cursor....

I'm so confused man. I can't seem to get how you set it up that way... Its like your on pc with all the set binds for your inventory slot on pS4 how did you do that.

Offline obi-wan_legend

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: 08:52 PM - 07/03/18 »

Hey how did you get your mouse cursor to move the inventory like that? I'm so confused... I'm literally only using my keyboard for moving my inventory. I really would love to know how you got the ps4 builder pro setup along with pc like movements with your mouse cursor....

I'm so confused man. I can't seem to get how you set it up that way... Its like your on pc with all the set binds for your inventory slot on pS4 how did you do that.

I use apex for movement on g13 and mouse directly to ps4 so I can bind building and weapon slots to mouse on g502

Offline cobra919

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: 02:02 AM - 07/04/18 »

I use apex for movement on g13 and mouse directly to ps4 so I can bind building and weapon slots to mouse on g502

I dont understand why you use the xim apex for the Keyboard? why you use the apex?
i use the apex because the aim aissist otherwise is better for me use direcly without apex.... you have aim aissist or not? i think not but im not sure because the ps4 dont understand if you play with mouse or Controller 😂 Whats your Mouse settings? how mich DPI you have 800?
« Last Edit: 05:57 AM - 07/04/18 by cobra919 »