XIM Community

[XIM APEX] Fortnite - Share your settings here  (Read 59389 times)

Offline Pallo420

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pallo420
Re: [XIM APEX] Fortnite - Share your settings here
« Reply #135 on: 09:45 AM - 04/13/18 »
** USE COMMON SYNC WITH FORTNITE **
Feels soo much better.  Using AA and it actually works but isn't annoying (minus lobby).

** Setup **
Mousepad -- Large Hard Pad (Logitech G440)
** Firmware -- Beta Firmware 20180402 **
Xim Polling -- 500hz
Mouse DPI -- 3200 dpi
Mouse Polling -- 500hz (had minor issues with 1000hz, no human noticeable diff with 500hz)

*** AIM SENSITIVITY ***
Hip -- 25.00
ADS -- 9.5
Smoothing -- 0
Synchronize -- Common

If you don't like this feel, look at: http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=60845.0

Offline sbfx

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 03:08 PM - 04/15/18 »
Can confirm, common sync feels great. Smooth and buttery.

Offline said the sky

• 420-710-DABS
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ricko229
« Reply #137 on: 11:48 PM - 04/15/18 »
** USE COMMON SYNC WITH FORTNITE **
Feels soo much better.  Using AA and it actually works but isn't annoying (minus lobby).

** Setup **
Mousepad -- Large Hard Pad (Logitech G440)
** Firmware -- Beta Firmware 20180402 **
Xim Polling -- 500hz
Mouse DPI -- 3200 dpi
Mouse Polling -- 500hz (had minor issues with 1000hz, no human noticeable diff with 500hz)

*** AIM SENSITIVITY ***
Hip -- 25.00
ADS -- 9.5
Smoothing -- 0
Synchronize -- Common

If you don't like this feel, look at: http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=60845.0

I use the same sensitivity. Only difference is I use my mouse at 1000hz and the apex at 500hz. My zowie mouse can handle it pretty stable at 1k. Both common and default feel good but I stick with common for the most part
« Last Edit: 12:47 AM - 04/16/18 by thediscobiscuits »
Logitech G Pro @ 12000 DPI 1000 Hz
Zowie G-SR Mousepad
Zowie Camade Bungee
BenQ XL2411Z Monitor
Ducky One Tenkeyless Blue LED Cherry MX Red Keyboard

Offline wugg

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 01:00 AM - 04/16/18 »
Also down to 3200 DPI, 500 Hz XIM polling (1000 Hz mouse polling). 17.5 Hip, 11.25 ADS. Common Sync. No smoothing. Mouse and keyboard feel good, but the recent patches have made this game feel like @#$% overall.

Offline InZaneHD

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LnZane HD
« Reply #139 on: 05:25 AM - 04/16/18 »
Just got my Apex today, been on xim4 for a while.. now i got that problem that i am used to the toggle aim (in game settings not xim settings) So i have always used the same sens on both hip and ads. Are u guys thats using different sens on hip and ads using hold to ads? And how would that work when you are using the new building pro controls? When holding ads button to build stairs the sens will be different?

Offline sbfx

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 07:53 AM - 04/16/18 »
Just got my Apex today, been on xim4 for a while.. now i got that problem that i am used to the toggle aim (in game settings not xim settings) So i have always used the same sens on both hip and ads. Are u guys thats using different sens on hip and ads using hold to ads? And how would that work when you are using the new building pro controls? When holding ads button to build stairs the sens will be different?

There is still an option on Apex to toggle your ADS.

For building, I just use the same sens as my primary (Hip) sense. It works fine but I think EPIC games will remove some of the weird aim assist jerkiness when in build mode.

Offline InZaneHD

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 08:18 AM - 04/16/18 »

For building, I just use the same sens as my primary (Hip) sense. It works fine but I think EPIC games will remove some of the weird aim assist jerkiness when in build mode.

Yea i know... so u have assigned an own profile with hip sens for buling mode?

Offline InZaneHD

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 08:24 AM - 04/16/18 »
And also i like to know about some sick wrist player settings.. im new to the apex and its settings and always been using same hip and ads sens but are looking to improve some skills.. i got about 70-80wins in a month now and got some 18+ kills games.. but i can't see anyone using same hip and ads like me. Im also wondering about some sick curves..

Offline sbfx

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 09:45 AM - 04/16/18 »

Nope, no extra profile. Just the regular hip sense.

Offline sbfx

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 09:46 AM - 04/16/18 »
And also i like to know about some sick wrist player settings.. im new to the apex and its settings and always been using same hip and ads sens but are looking to improve some skills.. i got about 70-80wins in a month now and got some 18+ kills games.. but i can't see anyone using same hip and ads like me. Im also wondering about some sick curves..

There are no secret "sick" settings. You use what's comfortable for you :P

Offline InZaneHD

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 10:14 AM - 04/16/18 »
Ok! But there is no 1:1 aim settings?

Offline Khaled87

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Khaledm87
« Reply #146 on: 09:30 AM - 04/18/18 »
Just got my Apex today, been on xim4 for a while.. now i got that problem that i am used to the toggle aim (in game settings not xim settings) So i have always used the same sens on both UIKeyInputDownArrowhip and ads. Are u guys thats using different sens on hip and ads using hold to ads? And how would that work when you are using the new building pro controls? When holding ads button to build stairs the sens will be different?

So you play same sensitivity with hip and ADS aim?
XBOX One | XIM APEX | Corsair K70 RBG rapidfire | Logitech G502 - 12k dpi 1000Hz | Mousepad: Corsair M300

Offline brant peterson

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: utepers
« Reply #147 on: 11:02 AM - 04/18/18 »
3200 dpi, 500 mouse polling, 500 in application. common, logitech g900, 27 hip 14 ads/3smoothing, wrist aimer. still a littler jitter with these settings but i think thats inevitable with wrist aiming versus arm aiming with the apex.

Offline InZaneHD

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 11:05 AM - 04/18/18 »
Just got my Apex today, been on xim4 for a while.. now i got that problem that i am used to the toggle aim (in game settings not xim settings) So i have always used the same sens on both UIKeyInputDownArrowhip and ads. Are u guys thats using different sens on hip and ads using hold to ads? And how would that work when you are using the new building pro controls? When holding ads button to build stairs the sens will be different?

So you play same sensitivity with hip and ADS aim?

Yes. 1000hz/1000hz 16k dpi 3.0 hip 3.0 ads but ingame ads is 0.70

Offline Khaled87

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Khaledm87
« Reply #149 on: 12:31 PM - 04/18/18 »
Is there anyway to toggle sprinting with double tap on W?
Find it bothering to click shift(or any other key for that matter) to sprint.

Thanks!

P.S. just got my xim apex, so excited playing with it  ;D
XBOX One | XIM APEX | Corsair K70 RBG rapidfire | Logitech G502 - 12k dpi 1000Hz | Mousepad: Corsair M300