XIM Community

just got BO4 have been reading up on setups.  (Read 413 times)

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
just got BO4 have been reading up on setups.
« on: 04:12 AM - 12/27/18 »
okay so i just read majority of RML's thread. ive been using my apex for Overwatch and BF V and found happy setups.. OW at 3500 dpi and BF V at 8500-10000 dpi 500hz on apex 100 on g502 mouse. now im going to try 12000/1000hz as per the post.. i also played CS:GO on PC and instantly felt the difference between apex console and pc but i understand that im just emulating sticks.. any how.. my question is on the other games i mentioned i just found a place where i could get enough control to be near the top of the score boards.. yes i still had to fight certain AA's and had the odd occurrences now that im ganna start BO4 id like to know should i learn at this DPI/Hz and (im going to do obsivs sens tests threads lessons) or should i be going back to what i felt was manageable for me ?
2. by doing RML's way can i get my mouse closer to PC feel ? and then just tune my self into dpi/hz change ?
3. then if i feel some AA tugging should i try the curves ?? or am i just for ever working my gameplay style around the apex/mouse? 

thank you very much really at the end of the day i realize its not a pc and were making the best of the consoles/games  controller programing that we can ... but can i get my aim real snappy via the apex like CS:GO on pc.. or do i just slow it up n drag my movements out that lil bit more ? again thank you.
Progress | Xbox One X | g502HERO | Logitech K200 | Sony Bravia kdl-32w670a |
OW | BFV | BO4 | DESTINY 2

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: just got BO4 have been reading up on setups.
« Reply #1 on: 03:05 PM - 12/27/18 »
I'm not a fan of over-tweaked Advanced Settings in XIM configs as they depend on input device and preference. RML's settings are typically gold-standard, but he uses a Nav controller rather than a keyboard, so they won't necessarily feel right, depending on your equipment.

For an objective BO4 setup that will help with the AA bubble, I like the simplicity of 12K DPI, Sync Off and OBsIV's stair-stepping quantization curves -

Gradual -
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gGSAyIJYgliD6IPohXiFeIcIhwiJYAlgiWCLuAu4i7iOEA4QjhCRMBEwETCRMJRQFFAUUJRQl3AXcBdwl3CbWBtYG1gbWJtYn0AfQB9AH0CfQKPwI/Aj8CPwI/Cj8KcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Granular -
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gACAyIJYgliEsASwhLCH0AfQB9CH0Iu4C7gLuAu4i7iQaBBoEGgQaBBokGiV4BXgFeAV4BXgFeCV4JwgHCAcIBwgHCAcIBwgnCCjKCMoIygjKCMoIygjKCMooyinECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

All three settings are intended to reduce the effect of AA when entering the hitbox and are beneficial at all ranges.

You can probably do the same with 12K DPI, Sync Off and playing around with Steady Aim in the region of 3.0 to 5.0.
Official Australian distributor for XIM Apex, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:54 PM - 12/27/18 »
see i havnt messed around with advamced options like that yetim trying to figure out if its even worth it ...or is it just going to be me compensating something else?

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:00 PM - 12/27/18 »
I play BO4 on both PC and PS4, anywhere from 6-8 hrs/day... you'll never get the APEX to feel like PC. You can get "close", but it'll never be as snappy. It's not XIM's fault that we can't accomplish this feeling. Like you said, you're emulating thumbsticks and the game has a max turn speed cap etc. RML's settings are amazing and definitely what I would suggest/recommend, however at the end of the day I still find myself turning off the ADS boost in the APEX Manager on RML's config as well as turning off TA/AA in-game.

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09:24 PM - 12/27/18 »
yer cool , i feel the same i used his basics (RML's) and then ive turned the TA/AA off in game and have gone to Default sync, for some reason i just feel its more responsive for me (i dont like any aim assist if possible.. i can feel it with it on .. and i dont wanna be just learning to use it to my ad i wanna be doing it as much of my self as possible but realize there wil always be a lil) i havnt felt the need for smoothing or boost yet .. im just messing about with sens's.. im of the op (uninformed) that default on the latest ST sync would be what the techies made for me ... and whilst ive had 2? updates since ive been a xim user im pritty confident in the people who make this all possible. (not saying nothing bout any ones setups) then ... would u be able to tell me does pc version have recoil ? because i swear atm on XBX1X it feels like AR's have no recoil whats so ever im just pointing and spraying yer? thanks mate.