XIM Community

Xim Apex Looking For A Bit Of Help WIth BF1 Setup please.  (Read 3499 times)

Offline GameCypher

• View Profile
Hi,
As the title says, looking for a bit of help this is my first xim and so far Apex seems to be good, but I have a feeling I do not have the right settings.

So looking to see what you guys use for the settings if you would be so kind as to share them here thank you. Currently my settings are below seems smooth, but does not seem like it moves fast enough but then when I turn up the DPI

It seems to move to fast i am a pc gamer so maybe i am just not used to fps controller movements i have done the settings here http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=50289.0 but his phone app manager looks different then my Apex Manager.

My settings

xbox one x

hip 100.00
ads 200.00

my mouse is a G403

800dpi
4000dpi
12000dpi

I am probably not setting something right somewhere i see advanced setting but did not want to play with that yet unless given some advice thanks.

Offline wicked96ta

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Xim Apex Looking For A Bit Of Help WIth BF1 Setup please.
« Reply #1 on: 11:27 PM - 03/06/18 »
Because those are settings for the XIM4. Also, what's the polling rate of your Apex? The sensitivities he posted would have to be multiplied by 8 if your Apex's polling rate is 1000Hz.
Xbox One X
XIM Apex
Logitech G502 12k DPI @ 1000Hz
Koolertron Gateron Black Switches
Zowie P-SR
Acer GN246HL
Astro Mixamp (first gen)
Sennheiser PC37X

Offline GameCypher

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:55 PM - 03/06/18 »
Because those are settings for the XIM4. Also, what's the polling rate of your Apex? The sensitivities he posted would have to be multiplied by 8 if your Apex's polling rate is 1000Hz.

No, I left it at 125hz but I plan on using 1000hz in a little bit to test it out. And use 12k dpi as my main dpi since that seems to be what everyone else is using.

But I can not do 8x the sensitivity as it only goes to 500 sensitivity I was just told so I am just going to leave it and see how bad it is with these settings 300 sensitivity as above 100 hip and 200 ads.

Might be too much at 12k dpi, but will see what happens lol What settings do you use on BF1 with the Apex?

Offline wicked96ta

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:47 AM - 03/07/18 »

No, I left it at 125hz but I plan on using 1000hz in a little bit to test it out. And use 12k dpi as my main dpi since that seems to be what everyone else is using.

But I can not do 8x the sensitivity as it only goes to 500 sensitivity I was just told so I am just going to leave it and see how bad it is with these settings 300 sensitivity as above 100 hip and 200 ads.

Might be too much at 12k dpi, but will see what happens lol What settings do you use on BF1 with the Apex?

All I did was take my sensitivities from my XIM4 and multiplied them by 8. No curves, no boost, nothing. Feels great still. Sitting around 240 for hip.
Xbox One X
XIM Apex
Zowie P-SR
Acer GN246HL
Astro Mixamp (first gen)
Sennheiser PC37X

Offline GameCypher

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:39 AM - 03/07/18 »
Oh idk what you had on xim 4 and what dpi you are using but anyways i think i found a half decent setup now.

Using 1000hz mouse and app

Dpi 12k
ads 115 + 7 smooth
hip 115 + 7 smooth

Seems to be ok i am sure it could use more tweaks but for now it will do.

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07:02 AM - 03/07/18 »
Are you guys using an form of AA with your 12k, 1000hz profile?

Offline GameCypher

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06:58 PM - 03/07/18 »
Are you guys using an form of AA with your 12k, 1000hz profile?

Not sure what ya mean by AA to me when someone says AA it means Anti-Aliasing so um idk....

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07:11 PM - 03/07/18 »
AA usually means Aim Assist on this forum.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Noquarter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08:02 AM - 03/08/18 »
G502 @ 12000 dpi
1000 polling on mouse and XIM
120 hip
90 ADS
Smoothing 3

And its all gravy.  I have all the AA on and instead of being a problem it now really does assist.  Might turn it off as it feels a bit cheap when using with the Apex.

Offline GameCypher

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 03:23 PM - 03/08/18 »
AA usually means Aim Assist on this forum.

Oh i am not looking at it now but i think it's set on rotation in game settings not really sure what that means but i think i remember reading it as that when i was messing around.

Offline GameCypher

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 03:25 PM - 03/08/18 »
Also thanks for sharing your setting with us @Noquarter !

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 03:49 PM - 03/08/18 »
I only asked because at 12k, 1000 Hz with 7 smoothing I just donít understand how anyone can use any of the aim assist options in bf1 (unless sens has to do with it?). It is so strong that it goes to having to use a curve to break it. I have now turned both slow down and auto rotation off and building up muscle memory with no AA on. Luckily it feels @#$% near or dead on with a PC.

Offline wicked96ta

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 05:10 PM - 03/08/18 »
Cypher we have the same mouse. I'm running mine wireless at 12k DPI. My polling rate is at 1000Hz. My hip is 240 and ADS is 184 with smoothing set to 3 for both. This has been working great for me.

Also, forgot to mention I'm using the Beta firmware that was released yesterday, 7 March.
« Last Edit: 06:00 PM - 03/08/18 by wicked96ta »
Xbox One X
XIM Apex
Zowie P-SR
Acer GN246HL
Astro Mixamp (first gen)
Sennheiser PC37X

Offline proaim

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 09:07 PM - 03/08/18 »
I only asked because at 12k, 1000 Hz with 7 smoothing I just donít understand how anyone can use any of the aim assist options in bf1 (unless sens has to do with it?). It is so strong that it goes to having to use a curve to break it. I have now turned both slow down and auto rotation off and building up muscle memory with no AA on. Luckily it feels @#$% near or dead on with a PC.

Is it ok to use uniform solder aiming if it? why not?

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 09:13 PM - 03/08/18 »

Is it ok to use uniform solder aiming if it? why not?

You can leave it on.

Admin