XIM Community

[Xim Apex] Rainbow Six Siege [UPDATED 4/24/2018] [Wrist & Arm]  (Read 46879 times)

Offline IIIlllVIIllII

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IIIlllVIIllII
Great to hear that. I'm using 20 for ads and hip, since this is a quiet high sens.

Offline piiwii

• MVP
    • View Profile
So good to see Siege has blown up in popularity. At the beginning I saw one Siege post maybe once every few weeks, tops, with barely any replies. Now we have these huge threads. Awesome!
Setup: XIM Apex, Titan Two, Switch Joy-Con, Logitech G502, Razer mouse bungee, SteelSeries 4HD mousepad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headphones, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR wireless access point

My setup (incl. Joy-Con mount): https://bit.ly/2jic7bG

My RAINBOW SIX SIEGE Titan Two Mega Script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM

What is a ballistic curve? Click here to learn more: https://bit.ly/2qzUAjg

Using a Nav? Frustrated by the lack of buttons? See here: https://bit.ly/2JINRuB

Find me on the ConsoleTuner (Titan Two) forums: pablosscripts

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
Anyone use a low sense setup for r6s? I've tested this one but the settings are way to high. I've lower the sense but then the setup feel off I don't know...

Offline IIIlllVIIllII

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IIIlllVIIllII
Anyone use a low sense setup for r6s? I've tested this one but the settings are way to high. I've lower the sense but then the setup feel off I don't know...

How high is the DPI of your mouse (The Maximum) and do you use your arm to aim or your wrist?

Offline justh1n

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Justh1n

I'm currently testing around, I was a wrist player, the downside of that is slow aiming.

I'm now experimenting with a mix of wrist + arm aiming. You might want to give these settings a try, and see if you like them.

This has been set up for a mouse with 12.000 DPI and 1000 HZ.
If you don't have a 12.000 dpi mouse recalculate your DPI http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/

Hip
Sensitivity 132
Synchronize Off
Smoothing 20 (yes I know it's high)
Y/X Ratio 1

ADS
Sensitivity 93
Synchronize Off
Y/X Ratio 1

Curve used on HIP and ADS
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAA0gGjAnUDRgQYBOkFuwaMB14IL4kBC+sO1RG+FKiXkhmTm5Mc+B5cH8GhJSIhIx6kGiSyJUkl4SZ4pxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Feedback is always welcome :)
« Last Edit: 09:14 AM - 04/17/18 by justh1n »

Offline tokmoh

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: tminc01
can moderator make catergory for games? example under game support. got child, bf1, cod, rainbow six. its easy to find. thank you so much. just my 2 cent
PS4 Pro | Benq XL2411Z | Turtle Beach Elite 800 | Razer Raiju | XIM Apex | Logitech G Pro Keyboard | Logitech G402

Offline parni

• A jug fills drop by drop.
    • View Profile
great idea a sub forum for game configs
Current xim4 Setup:
BenQ XL2411
BenQ RL2455
Owned over 300 mice.
currently using Cougar 300M @ 400dpi
Keyboard: g13 i will never go back to keyboard on xim4. With Analog movement you can controll the accel/deaccel of lookmechanics even obsiv prefers it :P.
Sound: Beyerdynamic MMX 300 with dss2.

Offline Ranx

• View Profile
    • Twitch
  • Gamertag: Ranx

I'm currently testing around, I was a wrist player, the downside of that is slow aiming.

I'm now experimenting with a mix of wrist + arm aiming. You might want to give these settings a try, and see if you like them.

This has been set up for a mouse with 12.000 DPI and 1000 HZ.
If you don't have a 12.000 dpi mouse recalculate your DPI http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/

Hip
Sensitivity 132
Synchronize Off
Y/X Ratio 1

ADS
Sensitivity 93
Synchronize Off
Y/X Ratio 1

Curve used on HIP and ADS
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAA0gGjAnUDRgQYBOkFuwaMB14IL4kBC+sO1RG+FKiXkhmTm5Mc+B5cH8GhJSIhIx6kGiSyJUkl4SZ4pxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Feedback is always welcome :)
Jeez, how do you play at such a high sens. I tested this on pc debating on if i should buy it on console and I had to lower my hip to about 60 and im on 3300 dpi.
Mouse: Deathadder Chroma   |   Keyboard: G710+
Apex DPI: 3250   |   PC DPI: 800
Monitor: VG248QE   |   30 FPS is miserable :(
XB1 and PC   |   Twitch

Offline justh1n

• View Profile
Jeez, how do you play at such a high sens. I tested this on pc debating on if i should buy it on console and I had to lower my hip to about 60 and im on 3300 dpi.

You know pc works difference then M&K on a Xim Device right?
« Last Edit: 04:59 PM - 04/18/18 by justh1n »

Offline micha16

• View Profile

Vertical Sensitivity 100
Horizontal Sensitivity 100
Left Stick Dead Zone (%) 29 (based on skimwOw's slow walking)
Right Stick Dead Zone (%) 10

can someone explain a bit further what is based on skimwOw's slow walking? I just found one thread where he describes something for the right stick and xim 4 to be like pc feeling...

Offline justh1n

• View Profile

Vertical Sensitivity 100
Horizontal Sensitivity 100
Left Stick Dead Zone (%) 29 (based on skimwOw's slow walking)
Right Stick Dead Zone (%) 10

can someone explain a bit further what is based on skimwOw's slow walking? I just found one thread where he describes something for the right stick and xim 4 to be like pc feeling...

Basically you can go to your xim settings and you'll see W A S D for walking, if you expand that you can see "walk" under those values (wasd) lets say you assigned the left alt to that, when you hold the left alt and walk forward or sideways you'll walk slow instead of running full speed.

Idk if this makes sense but that's the best I can do to explain it.

Offline gamerel

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: D3LTAxELuSioN
Hi I have bought xim apex about 1 week ago and I mostly play rainbow six with it but I feel some input lage I don't know why,I use Logitech g900 mouse and razer tartarus keyboard and my dpi is on12000 and I use 1000hz in xim apex sorry for bad english plz help me to fix this lag

Offline micha16

• View Profile

Basically you can go to your xim settings and you'll see W A S D for walking, if you expand that you can see "walk" under those values (wasd) lets say you assigned the left alt to that, when you hold the left alt and walk forward or sideways you'll walk slow instead of running full speed.

Idk if this makes sense but that's the best I can do to explain it.

yeah that makes sense and i've already done this. just wanted to know what its connection to the high deadzone..

Offline thatsnotmyname

• View Profile
i was not able to copy the ballistic curve into my xim apex, what did i do wrong?

Offline Eric_L

• View Profile
Alright so Im curious to which mice you can quick lean on. My mouse is the G403 Wireless and for some reason I cannot get my leaning to snap back and forth. Is there a certain setup for your buttons? I have the lean buttons on the mouse and it still doesn't do it.
*PS4 Pro | G403 Wireless | Rainbow Six Siege - Diamond | Hip sens: 500 | Ads sens: 290 | Smoothing 5 | Sync: Off | K95 RGB Platinum | Xim Apex | 12K DPI | 1000hz*