XIM Community

[Xim Apex] Rainbow Six Siege [UPDATED 4/24/2018] [Wrist & Arm]  (Read 50596 times)

Offline bmj93

• View Profile
Re: [Xim Apex] Rainbow Six Siege
« Reply #15 on: 07:53 AM - 03/07/18 »
Has anyone found any ballistics they found viable? Trying to play with it but canīt seem to find anything good

Offline mda29728

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Michael albisi
« Reply #16 on: 09:00 AM - 03/07/18 »
1000hz and 414 sensitivity seems to work fine as on the xim4 you were using a lower hz rate which made your feel sensitivity higher.

I'm currently testing some new settings, I'll be testing some more tonight and if I'm liking it I'll post it.  :)
I just tried out your r6 settings, and I don't know how it works but the sensitivity is perfect. I can turn extremely fast, and never get turn speed capped. Incredible. Could you possibly make one of these for PUBG and/or Overwatch or help explain to me how you got rid of the turn speed cap. Especially in PUBG for me I can't put my sensitivities up high enough because I get speed cap...but the turn speed is so slow it needs to be higher. Maybe it has something to do with the boost? Regardless great job on the R6 settings they're working perfectly for me right now!

Offline wicked96ta

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 10:52 AM - 03/07/18 »
You need to find a sensitivity that fits you, it works great for me. Make sure your xim is running at 1000hz and run a few situations. Don't forget to replug your xim apex once u set it to 1000hz.

Why didn't you bind Q and E in your secondary bindings so that you can still sprint with left shift? Just curious, if your bindings work then keep going. Just odd to me.
Xbox One X
XIM Apex
Logitech G502 12k DPI @ 1000Hz
Koolertron Gateron Black Switches
Zowie P-SR
Acer GN246HL
Astro Mixamp (first gen)
Sennheiser PC37X

Offline justh1n

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Justh1n
« Reply #18 on: 02:35 PM - 03/07/18 »
Why didn't you bind Q and E in your secondary bindings so that you can still sprint with left shift? Just curious, if your bindings work then keep going. Just odd to me.

So in my ADS settings I have set Q to "sprint"  so when I'm aiming with the right mouse and press Q it does lean to the left and E leans to the right. You can check it out in this screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/Xi7BoDR.png

Since you can only sprint while on HIP (not holding the aim) I can still use Left Shift to sprint.

Offline Scentric

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Scentric
« Reply #19 on: 05:23 PM - 03/07/18 »
Why when I set my apex to 1000 hz my sensitivity feels very jittery as well as my sensitivity drops a lot? Any help would be great.

Offline ARightProperLad

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 05:36 PM - 03/07/18 »
I've been playing a lot recently, both Outbreak and Multiplayer. Your settings tweaked are perfect for me. For those having a lot of jitter and think his sens is too high give my tweaked settings a shot.

XIM
70 HIP, 45 ADS, 1000Hz

Mouse
G502. 12k DPI, 1000Hz

For the very lazy:
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Rainbow Six Siege] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
XIM Apex - G502 12k DPI 1000Hz w/ Steelseries Qck Mousepad - K120 Keyboard - BenQ RL2455HM Monitor - PS4 Pro

Offline justh1n

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 05:46 PM - 03/07/18 »
Thanks for sharing your tweaks, I'm testing some new sensitivity in game atm, I seem to like it a bit slower I'll share if I'll get good results

Update:
My new Aim:
Hip: 388
ADS: 312

Smoothing: 12
Y/X Ratio: 1.00

This will help you aim a bit more precise and still allows you to rotate pretty fast, I found myself being more accurate like this.
« Last Edit: 05:57 PM - 03/07/18 by justh1n »

Offline wicked96ta

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: [Xim Apex] Rainbow Six Siege [UPDATED 3/8/2018]
« Reply #22 on: 06:16 PM - 03/07/18 »

So in my ADS settings I have set Q to "sprint"  so when I'm aiming with the right mouse and press Q it does lean to the left and E leans to the right. You can check it out in this screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/Xi7BoDR.png

Since you can only sprint while on HIP (not holding the aim) I can still use Left Shift to sprint.

No, I understand what you did. My question is why did you do it your way, removing the inherit check mark in the ADS config, rather than just binding those two keys in the secondary menu of the button bindings. It seems your way would take longer to set up. I'm not saying it's wrong, but curious why you went that route? What's the benefit compared to using the secondary button bindings?
Xbox One X
XIM Apex
Zowie P-SR
Acer GN246HL
Astro Mixamp (first gen)
Sennheiser PC37X

Offline justh1n

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 06:18 PM - 03/07/18 »
I Guess I didn't know it was possible that way :D Comes down to the same thing I guess.

Offline Colonelva

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 06:27 PM - 03/07/18 »
He code is cut off for me. Can someone post all of it please?  I wanna try these settings. 

Offline justh1n

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 06:32 PM - 03/07/18 »
He code is cut off for me. Can someone post all of it please?  I wanna try these settings.

Press the "Select" text next to the code to select all of it, it's fully there. Just checked.

Offline Colonelva

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 07:02 PM - 03/07/18 »
I can’t find an option for setting keybinda under ADS. Any help on where to locate that would be appreciated.

**Disregard I had inherit on**
« Last Edit: 07:10 PM - 03/07/18 by Colonelva »

Offline wicked96ta

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 07:43 PM - 03/07/18 »
I Guess I didn't know it was possible that way :D Comes down to the same thing I guess.

Oh ok lol. I just thought there was something new I didn't know about. Setting it in the secondary bindings is much faster and easier IMO.
Xbox One X
XIM Apex
Zowie P-SR
Acer GN246HL
Astro Mixamp (first gen)
Sennheiser PC37X

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 08:00 PM - 03/07/18 »
Got my sensitivities right and this plays fantastic now. This is the first time I have felt comfortable playing RB6.

Offline justh1n

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 08:03 PM - 03/07/18 »
Got my sensitivities right and this plays fantastic now. This is the first time I have felt comfortable playing RB6.

Sounds good man, I've lowered mine a bit as well. Good to hear you're enjoying RB6 :D