XIM Community

Apex + Cronusmax?  (Read 5883 times)

Offline Charles P

• View Profile
Apex + Cronusmax?
« on: 11:22 AM - 03/06/18 »
Hello all, Id just like to know if anyone has any knowledge regarding the use of a Cronusmax in conjunction with the apex. I play battlefield and plan on using anti-recoil and auto spot scrips, but I just want to know the order of where youd plug the Cronus in.

Thanks.

Offline HiSodium

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: HiSodium
Re: Apex + Cronusmax?
« Reply #1 on: 11:26 AM - 03/06/18 »
As if using a M/KB isn't enough against controller users, you need to use an anti recoil script? Lmao. @#$%.. that's pretty sad.

Offline Maxxgold

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Maxxgold
  • PSN ID: Maxxgold
« Reply #2 on: 11:37 AM - 03/06/18 »
Hello all, Id just like to know if anyone has any knowledge regarding the use of a Cronusmax in conjunction with the apex. I play battlefield and plan on using anti-recoil and auto spot scrips, but I just want to know the order of where youd plug the Cronus in.

Thanks.

Im pretty sure you can. Everyone here supports the Titan 1, and Titan 2, and they work. The Cronus Max was created by stealing the work of the Titan creator.

As if using a M/KB isn't enough against controller users, you need to use an anti recoil script? Lmao. @#$%.. that's pretty sad.

You may have a point, but controller users use anti-recoil all the time. I play a lot of BF1 and 4, and I constantly see it.
[Instructional Videos]
http://xim.tech/instructional-videos/

[HOW TO FIND YOUR PERFECT XIM SENSITIVITY]
http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=60845.0

[Xim Apex Manager & Firmware]
http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=60725.0

[Console Controller Crossover]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_X_ntzv_zc

(My Current Setup)
-Xim Apex
-G502 set @ 1000Hz Polling and 12,000DPI
-Sony Navigation Controller
-Razer Black Widow Stealth V1 Keyboard (used sparingly)

Offline Charles P

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11:47 AM - 03/06/18 »

That's your response? You just take the time out of your day to write that instead of helping someone with a question....?

Thanks.

Im pretty sure you can. Everyone here supports the Titan 1, and Titan 2, and they work. The Cronus Max was created by stealing the work of the Titan creator.

You may have a point, but controller users use anti-recoil all the time. I play a lot of BF1 and 4, and I constantly see it.

Right, well not only that, but they also utilize aim assist, which I don't.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #4 on: 04:25 PM - 03/06/18 »
I haven't tried the CM with Apex, I just don't use it since Titan Two dropped.

It should work, but not with the Apex running at 500 or 1000Hz. The CM will cause USB desync issues (purple lights on the Xim). Drop Apex to 250Hz and the CM should work fine. That's what I'm doing on Titan Two.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Charles P

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04:43 PM - 03/06/18 »
I haven't tried the CM with Apex, I just don't use it since Titan Two dropped.

It should work, but not with the Apex running at 500 or 1000Hz. The CM will cause USB desync issues (purple lights on the Xim). Drop Apex to 250Hz and the CM should work fine. That's what I'm doing on Titan Two.
Thanks for your suggestion!

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #6 on: 04:46 PM - 03/06/18 »
I forgot to answer your original question. Just setup your Apex as per normal with mouse, kb and controller into the Xim hub. Then plug the Apex into the CM, CM into the console. That should be all you need to do.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad

Offline Charles P

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:57 PM - 03/06/18 »
I forgot to answer your original question. Just setup your Apex as per normal with mouse, kb and controller into the Xim hub. Then plug the Apex into the CM, CM into the console. That should be all you need to do.
I'm not too familiar with what different Hz for the apex means. What would be the cons of 250Hz as opposed to 500?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #8 on: 05:01 PM - 03/06/18 »
500 won't work well with a CM, you'll get input lag as the CM can't keep up with the 500Hz output from the Apex.

The con of 250Hz is that the Apex has 4ms polling instead of 2ms at 500 and 1ms at 1000Hz. That's ok though as 250Hz is the native rate of a PS4. Apparently XB1X can also poll at that rate, though XB1 controllers are set to 125Hz (8ms polling). So at worst, you're doubling the mouse responsiveness on an Apex compared to Xim4.

Honestly, I don't feel much difference if any between 250Hz and either 500 or 1000Hz Apex polling. It's the leap from 125Hz to 250 that was more noticeable.

Offline Charles P

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 05:09 PM - 03/06/18 »
500 won't work well with a CM, you'll get input lag as the CM can't keep up with the 500Hz output from the Apex.

The con of 250Hz is that the Apex has 4ms polling instead of 2ms at 500 and 1ms at 1000Hz. That's ok though as 250Hz is the native rate of a PS4. Apparently XB1X can also poll at that rate, though XB1 controllers are set to 125Hz (8ms polling). So at worst, you're doubling the mouse responsiveness on an Apex compared to Xim4.

Honestly, I don't feel much difference if any between 250Hz and either 500 or 1000Hz Apex polling. It's the leap from 125Hz to 250 that was more noticeable.
Ah that's unfortunate as I will be using XB1 controller. So even if I don't use CM with it, it will still be pointless to be at 500Hz because the XB controller can't even keep up?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #10 on: 05:14 PM - 03/06/18 »
It'll be pointless because the CM can't keep up. Apex will poll the XB1 at 1ms without the CM in the chain.

500Hz will be fine, without the CM. The controller's just there for authentication.

Offline Charles P

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09:02 PM - 03/06/18 »
It'll be pointless because the CM can't keep up. Apex will poll the XB1 at 1ms without the CM in the chain.

500Hz will be fine, without the CM. The controller's just there for authentication.
Should I change my mouse polling rate to 250? or keep it at 1000Hz

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #12 on: 09:19 PM - 03/06/18 »
Leave the mouse at 1000Hz.

Offline Eric_L

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 08:34 AM - 03/07/18 »
Kinda scummy to use scripts to better yourself while having a mouse. Like **** you really wanna win every game you play huh XD.
*PS4 Pro
*GPro Wireless 500hz / 16,000 DPI
*K70 RGB Mk.2 Low Profile Cherry Mx: Speed
*Xim Apex 1000hz | Titan Two
*Hip sens: 500 | Ads sens: 222.22 | X/Y Ratio: 2.60
*Smoothing 6 | Sync: OFF | Right Stick Deadzone: 0
*Rainbow Six Siege - Diamond

Offline Charles P

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 12:01 PM - 03/07/18 »
Leave the mouse at 1000Hz.
what DPI should I set for my mouse to accommodate the 250Hz? It can go up to 16000. Im just so used to 1250 DPI.