XIM Community

xim Apex is it worth getting a titan 2 or other devices like this.  (Read 544 times)

Offline ceyon67

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ceybloody
So from what I read the most beneficial feature from these other devices is you can create scripts . In some ways I guess this can be more beneficial than just using macros because of "If" statement . How do you guys feel about these devises and would you recommend it with the apex? Is there going to be any lag input etc ? Also does xim have something like this that i'm unaware of ?

Offline Eric_L

• View Profile
Don't quote me on this but with what i've read. You mainly want the XIM apex or Xim 4 for the mouse portion. And your preferred other dongle for the keyboard. Titian 2 etc.. So you can create macros and such that cannot be done on XIM line. People have recommend this method and never said anything about lag. Just a mess of wires. :)
*PS4 Pro
*GPro Wireless 500hz / 16,000 DPI
*K70 RGB Mk.2 Low Profile Cherry Mx: Speed
*Xim Apex 1000hz | Titan Two
*Hip sens: 500 | Ads sens: 222.22 | X/Y Ratio: 2.60
*Smoothing 6 | Sync: OFF | Right Stick Deadzone: 0
*Rainbow Six Siege - Diamond

Offline jockovonred

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: turdflinger
  • PSN ID: turdflinger
So from what I read the most beneficial feature from these other devices is you can create scripts . In some ways I guess this can be more beneficial than just using macros because of "If" statement . How do you guys feel about these devises and would you recommend it with the apex? Is there going to be any lag input etc ? Also does xim have something like this that i'm unaware of ?
Xim4/Apex and Titan Two are separate devices with separate goals.  Both work together as OBsIV and J2Kbr have been in communication per Antithesis (who has been super helpful in getting my Xim4 setup to work with Titan One).

Lag will be reduced even further with Apex and Titan Two versus Xim4 and Titan One.  Lag as I understand it will be minimal.

Check this thread on Console Tuner:  https://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6003