XIM Community

Bonjour de France  (Read 694 times)

Offline ZeroDegre

• View Profile
Bonjour de France
« on: 03:42 AM - 03/05/18 »
Haha, that was fast!

:'( I'm at work, can't wait to finish my day to try it out!

Offline Pearson_uk

• View Profile
Re: Bonjour de France
« Reply #1 on: 04:01 AM - 03/05/18 »
Haha, that was fast!

congrats mate something to look forward too after being at work. mine's out for delivery as we speak bet the driver having a cheeky McDonald's breakfast  >:(
хвᴏх х | ʟᴏɢιтᴇᴄн ɢ𝟻𝟶𝟸 | ɴαᴠ ᴄᴏɴтʀᴏʟʟᴇʀ | хιм 𝟺 | ʀαᴢᴇʀ тαʀтαʀυѕ | αѕυѕ ᴠᴘ𝟸𝟾υǫɢ 𝟸𝟾" 𝟺ĸ υнᴅ | хιм ᴀᴘᴇх | ᴄᴏʀѕᴀιʀ ɢᴀмιɴɢ мм𝟾𝟶𝟶 мᴏυѕᴇ ᴘᴀᴅ | sᴛᴇᴇʟ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴘᴀᴅ | ᴄᴏʀsᴀɪʀ ᴋ𝟻𝟻 ʀɢʙ |

Offline grimidev

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:08 AM - 03/05/18 »
Haha, that was fast!

Hi! It seems you're from France, I am too. How did it go for paying customs taxes ?

Offline ZeroDegre

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:53 AM - 03/05/18 »
congrats mate something to look forward too after being at work. mine's out for delivery as we speak bet the driver having a cheeky McDonald's breakfast  >:(

LOL ask him to bring you an Egg Bacon Muffin at least...

Hi! It seems you're from France, I am too. How did it go for paying customs taxes ?

Well, at delivery nothing to pay about customs. In my tracking history, it says it's been through customs in Paris.
But I know they is a chance I get a custom invoce later by mail to pay the fees (I know with USPS, I ALWAYS have customs to pay)? We'll see :)

Offline grimidev

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:28 AM - 03/05/18 »

LOL ask him to bring you an Egg Bacon Muffin at least...

Well, at delivery nothing to pay about customs. In my tracking history, it says it's been through customs in Paris.
But I know they is a chance I get a custom invoce later by mail to pay the fees (I know with USPS, I ALWAYS have customs to pay)? We'll see :)

Thank you! If you're intrested in, this is what FedEx said to me

Dear Sir,

Indeed, importation from outside EU requires EORI number when the import is made by a company.
In your case it is not needed.
We can inform you that every import from outside EU will by tax by the customs, when the commodity value is higher than 22€.
You will receive a VAT invoice in the next days regarding this import.

Thanks for your message,

Sincerely yours,
Customer Service France

So we're going to pay 22€ that is much lower than I expected  :D

Offline JuJuTeRuS

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Petflamme
« Reply #5 on: 07:15 AM - 03/05/18 »
Hello,

I think you wrong. You have to pay taxes if the value of your item is higher than 22€. You probably pay more than 22 euros.

Quelle plaie d'écrire en anglais avec un correcteur d'orthographe ! 😁

Offline sanji85

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:03 AM - 03/05/18 »
Hello,

I think you wrong. You have to pay taxes if the value of your item is higher than 22€. You probably pay more than 22 euros.

Yeah that's right. In Italy custom fees is approx 30-35€, calculated on a base of 99$ (Apex)+32$ (delivery service). My Apex is scheduled for wednesday, i'll keep you informed then  ;)

Offline grimidev

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09:14 AM - 03/05/18 »
Hello,

;D Tu as raison, je me suis trompé ! lol

Hello,

Yeah that's right. In Italy custom fees is approx 30-35€, calculated on a base of 99$ (Apex)+32$ (delivery service). My Apex is scheduled for wednesday, i'll keep you informed then  ;)

Since in France VAT is 20% of the value (taking into account shipment price too and in Italy is almost the same), then we will have to pay an amount of 30-35€ as you suggest and not 22€, my fault  :)

Offline ZeroDegre

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10:42 AM - 03/05/18 »
Well, concerning custom fees, I'm waiting...

I buy online a lot, and I had this time when I bought twice the same article, couple of days between them. Had to pay import fees for both, and event if the declared price was the same, the amount was TOTALLY random.

Guess they had a drink calculating the import fee...

Offline JuJuTeRuS

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Petflamme
« Reply #9 on: 12:54 PM - 03/05/18 »
And FedEx and this kind of company take about 30 euros to '' manage'',' 'frais de dossier''. Wai and see. I bough mine un France. I'ts more expensive but no surprises 😁

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12:57 PM - 03/05/18 »
Oh Darn, so fast.

I'm in Mexico (yeah just down there same continent, no big ocean between), place my order at launch and still waiting for it.

I have to pay 60 usd extra (48 euros), sucks to need a re-shipp service. In my country we have to pay some crazy duties for electronics.

You guys are so lucky.

Congrats :)
« Last Edit: 01:01 PM - 03/05/18 by alanmcgregor »

Offline Epic_Gamer

• View Profile