XIM Community

OBsIV why does the shop tell me to enter a valid email address?  (Read 322 times)

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
My shop account details have my email address, so why is that I get a message telling me to "enter a valid email address" when I'm trying to get to the checkout with an Apex in my cart?

I lost out on my Apex earlier tonight because the shop would not let me proceed to the checkout because of the email address, when I typed the same email in again it said my cart was empty.

I'm not complaining, but it is going to be a waste of time doing the lottery of getting into the shop, if the same thing happens again.

Can you tell me why I get this message?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Are you using the email address associated with your account here on the forum?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
Yes, it's the same email address as my forum one and when I open my shop account it's on file there as the same gmail address.

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
So I just did a little test with my shop account.
I signed in to my profile with my email address and my account profile loads up with my details and shows same email address that I signed in with.

I then went to the "notify me" page and my email details were there; I did the Captcha thing and clicked "submit", and a box popped up asking me to enter a valid email address. My email was already there but I typed it in again and clicked "submit"  ... it then worked.

Why is this box popping up?

Admin