XIM Community

This is beyond a joke  (Read 779 times)

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
This is beyond a joke
« on: 05:43 PM - 03/04/18 »
So I got into the shop at opening, was already logged in, then put an Apex in my shopping cart. Updated my credit card details and clicked proceed. The shop then asked me to put in a "valid email address" ? My email was already there from my account details but I typed it in again and clicked proceed  .... bang !! back to the storefront and no Apex.

This whole thing is just so Mickey Mouse but I'm not laughing ... I'm not angry, I just feel stupid being a part of the whole charade.

ADZ pulled my plonker earlier on in the day by sending me an email at 4.40 am telling me the store would open at 7.00am, thanks lol .. I had just gone to bed 10 minutes earlier after trying the Xim store at 4.00am because I got the American way of reading dates wrong, I know stupid me thought it was the 3rd  day not the 3rd month lol.

Wake me up when the Circus leaves town.

Offline A62341223456678312

• A ghost emits the combat...
    • View Profile
Re: This is beyond a joke
« Reply #1 on: 05:46 PM - 03/04/18 »
1. Do your research
2. Be ready
3. Have everything set up.
4. Use PayPal.
Result: A high chance of a successful order.
CORSAIR K70 LUX RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse (12k Max DPI) | XIM APEX | Xbox One S | PC Gamer | BenQ XL2411 144hz Gaming Monitor |

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:50 PM - 03/04/18 »
1. Do your research
2. Be ready
3. Have everything set up.
4. Use PayPal.
Result: A high chance of a successful order.

Are you thick ?
I've been here since 2011, so I think I know what to do smart @#$%.

The shop was at fault with the email, not me.

Offline PK^FTF

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: PK3FTF
« Reply #3 on: 05:51 PM - 03/04/18 »
My Pay Pal linked to my AMEX, would that be a problem? ...almost want to say "and don't click any additional buttons".

Heck, it's all good. I appreciate you working on a Sunday, it just sort of make ya feel foolish, like what the heck did I do???

Offline Richie9210

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Statixx92
« Reply #4 on: 05:52 PM - 03/04/18 »
My Pay Pal linked to my AMEX, would that be a problem? ...almost want to say "and don't click any additional buttons".

Heck, it's all good. I appreciate you working on a Sunday, it just sort of make ya feel foolish, like what the heck did I do???

Idk about linking the paypal, I just checked out by selecting the paypal option and it worked. Some people worked for the CC and some paypal.

Offline Dalh89

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dalh89
  • PSN ID: Dalh89
« Reply #5 on: 06:15 PM - 03/04/18 »
So I got into the shop at opening, was already logged in, then put an Apex in my shopping cart. Updated my credit card details and clicked proceed. The shop then asked me to put in a "valid email address" ? My email was already there from my account details but I typed it in again and clicked proceed  .... bang !! back to the storefront and no Apex.

This whole thing is just so Mickey Mouse but I'm not laughing ... I'm not angry, I just feel stupid being a part of the whole charade.

ADZ pulled my plonker earlier on in the day by sending me an email at 4.40 am telling me the store would open at 7.00am, thanks lol .. I had just gone to bed 10 minutes earlier after trying the Xim store at 4.00am because I got the American way of reading dates wrong, I know stupid me thought it was the 3rd  day not the 3rd month lol.

Wake me up when the Circus leaves town.

Luckily I managed to pre-order on Friday from ADZ. Did find it a very odd decision for them to email the list at 4am on a Sunday for 7am opening... very odd.

Offline roy3805

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: uljt-
« Reply #6 on: 06:18 PM - 03/04/18 »
Checking out with PayPal is much faster

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 06:25 PM - 03/04/18 »
Checking out with PayPal is much faster

Why would that help with the shop screwing up my correct email address, they have had my details since 2011.

There was NO problem with the credit card details ... they were there all filled in. When I tried to proceed with my order they screwed it up by asking me to input a valid email address.

Admin