XIM Community

XIM APEX with wireless Microsoft Úlite controller on ps4 ?  (Read 414 times)

Offline Beast

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LeWinchester
Hi,

I know it was impossible on the xim4 but is it possible on the new xim with the Microsoft dongle like titan two ?
My setup :

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Nope. A genuine first-party console controller is still required for authentication.

I don't think the Apex can distinguish between the primary and secondary controllers if both are plugged in concurrently, whereas T2 has port priority. On T2, the wireless XB1 adapter works with an Elite on PS4 due to a dedicated driver on the T2, but the DS4 still needs to be plugged in on PS4 to use it, e.g DS4 on INPUT-A, Elite on INPUT-B.

That said, you can have a wired first-party controller attached to the Apex, then another controller connected via BlueTooth for a different console. If an Elite worked over BT, then you could use it on PS4 via the Cross Console Controller ST, as long as a DS4 was also wired to the Apex. I think only the newest XB1 controller is BT though, so you're outta luck.

Long story short - get a T2 too. Xim with wired DS4 on INPUT-A, wireless XB1 adapter paired with Elite on INPUT-B. I use this setup quite frequently.
« Last Edit: 07:15 PM - 03/03/18 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Beast

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LeWinchester
Arf too bad ^^ ! I already have the titan two but if the APEX could do this I'll could sold my titan two !

And I want to use 1000htz polling with the APEX and I know for know it's not possible. I'll just wait a compability with the 1000htz polling rate !

Thanks for your answer.

Peace
My setup :

Admin