XIM Community

scalper's charging $550  (Read 1688 times)

Offline MaliciousHiccup

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv
  • Gamertag: MaliciousHatr3d
  • PSN ID: gheystationblowz
My Set Up:
XIM APEX
Logitech G502 Mouse
Razer Orbweaver Gamepad
Xbox One Elite Controller
32" Emerson LCD TV
Vuzix iWear Video Headphones

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: scalper's charging $550
« Reply #1 on: 10:19 AM - 03/02/18 »
it always takes two idiots for that, one that asks for so much and another one whos willing to pay that price
the later will hopefully realize theres a much cheaper way to get a xim apex, once the store issues are solved things like that should stop pretty quickly
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline MaliciousHiccup

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv
  • Gamertag: MaliciousHatr3d
  • PSN ID: gheystationblowz
« Reply #2 on: 10:23 AM - 03/02/18 »
it always takes two idiots for that, one that asks for so much and another one whos willing to pay that price
the later will hopefully realize theres a much cheaper way to get a xim apex, once the store issues are solved things like that should stop pretty quickly
lol im laughing at both parties. the seller for having the audacity to puttin up his second one starting at 5 times the retail price. and the buyers for being stupid enough to buy it. shout out to the entire xim tech team. locked mine in at 1 am cst this morning. lol
My Set Up:
XIM APEX
Logitech G502 Mouse
Razer Orbweaver Gamepad
Xbox One Elite Controller
32" Emerson LCD TV
Vuzix iWear Video Headphones

Offline Maxxgold

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Maxxgold
  • PSN ID: Maxxgold
« Reply #3 on: 10:27 AM - 03/02/18 »
What about the company that, time after time, doesnít update their store, and causes this whole scalper situation? You canít call people idiots who can take a 100.00 product and make 500. Odin, we know youíre loyal, but you come off as a tool, towing the company line, post after post.

I call people making 400 dollars profit by another name.
[Instructional Videos]
http://xim.tech/instructional-videos/

[HOW TO FIND YOUR PERFECT XIM SENSITIVITY]
http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=60845.0

[Xim Apex Manager & Firmware]
http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=60725.0

[Console Controller Crossover]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_X_ntzv_zc

(My Current Setup)
-Xim Apex
-G502 set @ 1000Hz Polling and 12,000DPI
-Sony Navigation Controller
-Razer Black Widow Stealth V1 Keyboard (used sparingly)

Offline gavin18

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: sojhinn
« Reply #4 on: 10:52 AM - 03/02/18 »
What about the company that, time after time, doesnít update their store, and causes this whole scalper situation? You canít call people idiots who can take a 100.00 product and make 500. Odin, we know youíre loyal, but you come off as a tool, towing the company line, post after post.

I'm sorry I don't agree at all. While the store has had issues on new releases (xim 3, xim 4, and now apex), the store has had issues only during these immediate releases. After a week it usually calms down and everyone is happy. If a company like Apple can't handle orders for when their new products come out (the amount of times I've been screwed on order dates...) then you would also expect some hiccups here as well. But here's the biggest issue. Its not ObsIV or Od1n's fault either. They warned the company that handles their transactions what was about to happen, and THEY did not properly handle the situation. And when that failed, OBSiV took the store down to make sure everyone would get taken care of.

Is this ideal? No. But at least they are trying to do everyone right. Now people should get off their arm chairs and stop telling people how to run their company, or at least give some feedback (like the pre ordering system) that can actually help them out for the next time.

Or if you can't handle the small batches, just wait a @#$% week when things cool down.

Offline Clu

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Clu Rebooted
« Reply #5 on: 11:01 AM - 03/02/18 »
Shame to the XIM member who did this....REVEAL YOURSELF!

Offline superahsoka

• View Profile
Controllers with AA batteries.

Offline r553

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11:07 AM - 03/02/18 »
No one has a gun to your head forcing you to buy it.
What's the problem?
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Logitech G502 | Logitech G19s | SteelSeries QcK+ | MixAmp Pro TR | Sennheiser Game One

Offline Hacks

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Hacks
« Reply #8 on: 11:20 AM - 03/02/18 »
lol im laughing at both parties. the seller for having the audacity to puttin up his second one starting at 5 times the retail price. and the buyers for being stupid enough to buy it. shout out to the entire xim tech team. locked mine in at 1 am cst this morning. lol

The store was open early this morning?! O.o
Foresight sees farther than the scope.

Offline nikiangel

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11:20 AM - 03/02/18 »
How I see the situation, the XIM store is fine. Just not designed to survive the volumes of customers hitting it at launch day.
I'm pretty sure OBsIV can invest in a superstore (amazon or ebay like) that can survive such events that happen once every 4-5 years. But then APEX will not be 99.99 but 199.99
Will you be more happy then ?

Offline iBosnian

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: iBosnian-773
  • PSN ID: Joker-_-773
« Reply #10 on: 11:23 AM - 03/02/18 »
I doubt anyone is dumb enough to pay $550 for a $99 item from from original seller lol

Offline superahsoka

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 11:27 AM - 03/02/18 »
How I see the situation, the XIM store is fine. Just not designed to survive the volumes of customers hitting it at launch day.
I'm pretty sure OBsIV can invest in a superstore (amazon or ebay like) that can survive such events that happen once every 4-5 years. But then APEX will not be 99.99 but 199.99

$199 isnt that much money.
Controllers with AA batteries.

Offline iBosnian

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: iBosnian-773
  • PSN ID: Joker-_-773
« Reply #12 on: 11:34 AM - 03/02/18 »

$199 isnt that much money.

Not for u BIG BALLEr

Offline Weedlen

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 12:03 PM - 03/02/18 »
Maxxgold getting it in.
What will Weedlen say next?

Offline cousinnicholas

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: cousinnicholas
  • PSN ID: dntwrryimlucky
« Reply #14 on: 12:45 PM - 03/02/18 »

I don't think Odin is being a tool, i have to agree with him personally.  People who buy products from scalpers are idiots, and they are what is wrong with this world.  They are the reason why we get broken/incomplete games these days due to creating a market for DLC (which used to never be a thing).  People who buy DLC are in the same boat with the exception of a few games like Witcher 3, where the DLC was actually expanding the base game by 20-30 hours.  We wonder why we get all this crap with microtransactions?  It is the very same people buying from those scalpers that create a market for it.  Shame...Shame....Shame....

Admin