XIM Community

Stop Whining!  (Read 573 times)

Offline nikiangel

• View Profile
Stop Whining!
« on: 03:57 PM - 03/02/18 »
To everyone whining they can't get one because this and that, I will tell you, you don't want it enough, and equal to your desire to have one, you will get it later, because there are people wanting it more than you and they succeed.
I'm waiting for this product since 1st of Jan 2018, sitting in these forums every day and night, contributing at the best of my knowledge and skills, and there are many others like me, and we all ordered ours.
And you spent 2 min to reg in the waiting list, and coming today and playing frustrated.
If you ever purchased a new product with high demand you should know that it's exactly the same situation. They appear for sale, and few minutes, sometimes seconds later, they are gone.
Blaming the site is a selfish and stupid behavior.

And yes, such a stupid behavior blaming the site and the owner because you came today and didn't get yours, you should be really happy that they are such a nice guys.
If it was me, reading how people blame me after all the hard work I did...there would be permanent bans and accounts removal for this.
« Last Edit: 04:22 PM - 03/02/18 by nikiangel »

Offline superahsoka

• View Profile
Re: Stop Whining!
« Reply #1 on: 03:59 PM - 03/02/18 »
You dont have it because you're not typing faster than everybody else.
Controllers with AA batteries.

Offline Hacks

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Hacks
« Reply #2 on: 04:00 PM - 03/02/18 »
Looks good on paper. I was there for the opening of the store, and again, and again. Constant failure. Patience. Not refreshing. Ect. Resulted in not getting one yet. Generalizing to everyone who doesn't have one doesn't make it a truth. That being said everyone should still chill out a bit.
Foresight sees farther than the scope.

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:03 PM - 03/02/18 »
stupid behavior.

..is feeling that you really need to make a post telling people your opinion ...really?

Offline Dalh89

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dalh89
  • PSN ID: Dalh89
« Reply #4 on: 04:04 PM - 03/02/18 »
Moderator in the making has spoken lol. Surely you must understand some people have had @#$% luck with this? Some people as you say probably whine about everything in life. Some genuinely have probably lurked for months on here and are desperate for the Apex - I missed the ordering windows every time so far yet if OBSIV was to run a check on my IP the amount of time I've either been lurking or commenting would be embarrassing. I've set alarms etc etc no joy. I bet you don't want it more than me - I've spent nearly 400 on peripherals.

I've ordered one now from UK distributor but I can completely understand how some feel.

Offline whiskeyneen

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Literal Trash
  • PSN ID: whiskeyneen
« Reply #5 on: 04:07 PM - 03/02/18 »
To everyone whining they can't get one because this and that, I will tell you, you don't want it enough, and equal to your desire to have one, you will get it later, because there are people wanting it more than you and they succeed.
I'm waiting for this product since 1st of Jan 2018, sitting in these forums every day and night, contributing at the best of my knowledge and skills, and there are many others like me, and we all ordered ours.
And you spent 2 min to reg in the waiting list, and coming today and playing frustrated.
If you ever purchased a new product with high demand you should know that it's exactly the same situation. They appear for sale, and few minutes, sometimes seconds later, they are gone.
Blaming the site is a selfish and stupid behavior.

Hmmm sounds like someone that got one....

Yea go figure.

You're only tired of people "whining" because you got what you wanted.

Also, it's clear the website has issues. Don't defend something you know is broken :)

Offline nikiangel

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04:08 PM - 03/02/18 »
stupid behavior.

..is feeling that you really need to make a post telling people your opinion ...really?
You the one that came today whining about the waiting list not notified and people buying 1000 and selling on ebay right :).

Offline Hacks

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Hacks
« Reply #7 on: 04:11 PM - 03/02/18 »
stupid behavior

You the one that came today whining about the waiting list not notified and people buying 1000 and selling on ebay right :).
Foresight sees farther than the scope.

Offline nikiangel

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04:11 PM - 03/02/18 »

Yea go figure.

Also, it's clear the website has issues. Don't defend something you know is broken :)
You are wrong,
I ordered one, and if you are from the US you surely will get yours (even that you still didn't order one) faster than me, and cheaper than me.

And yes, such a stupid behavior blaming the site and the owner because you came today and didn't get yours, you should be really happy that they are such a nice guys.
If it was me, reading how people blame me after all the hard work I did...there would be permanent bans and accounts removal for this.
« Last Edit: 04:16 PM - 03/02/18 by nikiangel »

Offline Dalh89

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dalh89
  • PSN ID: Dalh89
« Reply #9 on: 04:13 PM - 03/02/18 »
The community of ximers are very loyal to Xim Tech which tells me they must make very good products. But one thing is for certain - the store needs to improve. The technicalities  of doing that are not my speciality but as a customer I'd expect better. Saying this, I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes - I wonder how many Apex have been sold so far ? OBsIV are you allowed to say?

Offline iBosnian

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: iBosnian-773
  • PSN ID: Joker-_-773
« Reply #10 on: 04:14 PM - 03/02/18 »

Yea go figure.

You are wrong,
I ordered one, and if you are from the US you surely will get yours (even that you still didn't order one) faster than me, and cheaper than me.

Aren't u from Arabia or something that has to go thru a whole bunch of crap to get it imported?

Offline superahsoka

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04:16 PM - 03/02/18 »
The community of ximers are very loyal to Xim Tech which tells me they must make very good products. But one thing is for certain - the store needs to improve. The technicalities  of doing that are not my speciality but as a customer I'd expect better. Saying this, I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes - I wonder how many Apex have been sold so far ? OBsIV are you allowed to say?

And also people are buying more than one as well. Thats something to look at as well.
Controllers with AA batteries.

Offline nikiangel

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 04:17 PM - 03/02/18 »

Yea go figure.

You are wrong,

Aren't u from Arabia or something that has to go thru a whole bunch of crap to get it imported?
No, I'm from the EU, where are you from?

Admin