XIM Community

Kinda disappointed I'll have to wait till Monday for my Apex  (Read 275 times)

Offline Tflionis

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: PeridotWolf
I assumed when I purchased mine around the same time as everyone else I'd get it by Friday with the fastest shipping like everyone else who did overnight shipping. I'm not too sure why you guys didn't ship all the overnight orders (or all orders from that evening) today. I mean the store shutting down is understandable, but not being prepared to ship all orders the next business day isn't too great. I'm mainly talking about the overnight shipping orders because those should have been priority.

Also please don't say I shouldn't complain because it's not like I didn't pay a hefty price for overnight shipping.

Offline Grimlock93

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: NGA4GOON
It does say allow 3 bussiness days to process...not everyone will get at same time..u were just unlucky

Offline Tflionis

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: PeridotWolf
It does say allow 3 bussiness days to process...not everyone will get at same time..u were just unlucky

Handling time differs when you pay more for shipping and it hinted that when you selected overnight shipping.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
On the upside, you got an Apex.

Official Australian distributor for XIM Apex, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline a_3_tree

• View Profile
I assumed when I purchased mine around the same time as everyone else I'd get it by Friday with the fastest shipping like everyone else who did overnight shipping. I'm not too sure why you guys didn't ship all the overnight orders (or all orders from that evening) today. I mean the store shutting down is understandable, but not being prepared to ship all orders the next business day isn't too great. I'm mainly talking about the overnight shipping orders because those should have been priority.

Also please don't say I shouldn't complain because it's not like I didn't pay a hefty price for overnight shipping.

At least you got one my dude. The rest of us peasants have to wait.