XIM Community

Poll

Should Weedlen be removed from the community forum?

YES
61 (70.9%)
NO
25 (29.1%)

Total Members Voted: 86

MODERATORS - Please remove WEEDLEN from forum  (Read 1303 times)

Offline cooper_the_butcher

• View Profile
Re: MODERATORS - Please remove WEEDLEN from forum
« Reply #15 on: 11:10 PM - 03/01/18 »
man as soon as i get my apex im out of here. nobody seems to get along. this must be a toxic comunity. im sure the folks at xim had better in mind. the person who posted this is also part of that. ppl have opinions. nobody needs to get offended. just part of life. soon as my apex ships im outa this toxic comunity.

Offline MaliciousHiccup

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv
  • Gamertag: MaliciousHatr3d
  • PSN ID: gheystationblowz
« Reply #16 on: 11:23 PM - 03/01/18 »
man as soon as i get my apex im out of here. nobody seems to get along. this must be a toxic comunity. im sure the folks at xim had better in mind. the person who posted this is also part of that. ppl have opinions. nobody needs to get offended. just part of life. soon as my apex ships im outa this toxic comunity.
im new to the community myself but i can say none of this salt or negativity started till the store crashed. that combined with the fact that a couple people caught bans for this exact behavior (OP is one of the two) and people started gloating that they got an order in before the store crashed is what has bred this toxic environment. ive heard quite a few of the members who have been here a while that its not normally like this and it should die down once orders start getting out
My Set Up:
XIM APEX
Logitech G502 Mouse
Razer Orbweaver Gamepad
Xbox One Elite Controller
32" Emerson LCD TV
Vuzix iWear Video Headphones

Offline Weedlen

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 11:29 PM - 03/01/18 »
Pumped I got it ordered. Anyone else stoked to play with their new device tomorrow?
What will Weedlen say next?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #18 on: 12:19 AM - 03/02/18 »
It's not normally a toxic environment in the slightest. It's due to the influx of new people looking forward to snagging an Apex, getting anxious about the wait, then expressing their disappointment when missing out.

That's fine, we all get it, but there's been some hostility too which we need to stamp out. Give it a week or two and all of that will have dissipated.

Also, this thread needs to go. There's no need to launch personal attacks on anyone. Weedlen may be trolling, but the guy's harmless and just trying to have some fun. His comments can simply be ignored, they're largely inoffensive.

The guy's a real person too, this kind of thing isn't needed, regardless of how thick one's skin is. If you wouldn't say it to someone's face, don't do it on the internet, you just look like a coward.

Official Australian distributor for XIM Apex, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline MaliciousHiccup

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv
  • Gamertag: MaliciousHatr3d
  • PSN ID: gheystationblowz
« Reply #19 on: 12:21 AM - 03/02/18 »
It's not normally a toxic environment in the slightest. It's due to the influx of new people looking forward to snagging an Apex, getting anxious about the wait, then expressing their disappointment when missing out.

That's fine, we all get it, but there's been some hostility too which we need to stamp out. Give it a week or two and all of that will have dissipated.

Also, this thread needs to go. There's no need to launch personal attacks on anyone. Weedlen may be trolling, but the guy's harmless and just trying to have some fun. His comments can simply be ignored, they're largely inoffensive.

The guy's a real person too, this kind of thing isn't needed, regardless of how thick one's skin is. If you wouldn't say it to someone's face, don't do it on the internet, you just look like a coward.
#facts
My Set Up:
XIM APEX
Logitech G502 Mouse
Razer Orbweaver Gamepad
Xbox One Elite Controller
32" Emerson LCD TV
Vuzix iWear Video Headphones

Offline ColtsFan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 12:41 AM - 03/02/18 »

Always crazy around release time.  Great community, give it a chance.  We are just like a pack of wolves when you throw them a piece of meat when a new XIM gets released.  lol
Xbox One X LG 49UJ6200 XIM Apex Logitech G303/G502 Razer Orbweaver Chroma Elite RGB/PS Nav Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick Corsair MM300 mouse pad