XIM Community

500hz Fortnite BR Profile Settings ver 1.0, DISABLE XIM ADS  (Read 5871 times)

Offline Pallo420

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pallo420
Re: 1000hz Fortnite BR Profile Settings ver 0.3
« Reply #15 on: 02:21 PM - 03/09/18 »
I'll upload a screenshot in a minute.  Double check you are using the mouse's memory to store data, correct profile etc.  I just delete all other profiles and DPI just in case.  And i only use this mouse with xim.  Good luck using it at 12K DPI on a computer lol...

If you used different keybinds, then change to whatever you used for B (Build), C (Next Weapon)
Select "Record Delays Between Events" to get the delay between keys.  It won't register on console with 0ms (no delay)
Manually click the delays to set to 15 and 30.  Lower doesn't always register, seems instant on xbox with those values.

« Last Edit: 02:38 PM - 03/09/18 by Pallo420 »

Offline KOB_BB85

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 06:46 PM - 03/09/18 »
Sorry, I was wrong. What I wanted to say is that, into the macro editor, I wasn't able to add an action from the button "6" on your page 1 picture. I only have "additional button" which is the button "5" on your page 1 picture ("button supplťmentaire" in French)

Also, the button number "4" on your picture is not detected by my Xim Apex.. Which action do you have on it ?

Thanks you :D

Offline Pallo420

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 04:57 PM - 03/10/18 »
I updated it to say that I changed the keybind on the mouse 4 and 5 in LGS to be a keyboard letter.  Then the Apex recognizes those buttons on the mouse and can be mapped.

Offline KOB_BB85

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 03:44 AM - 03/11/18 »
OMG it was so simple.... I am really dumb.

I will try it soon, thanks you man ;)

Offline Boseephus

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 05:48 AM - 03/11/18 »
Thanks for sharing your config and settings! While I dont play Fortnite, I appreciat seeing the newer guys coming in here and sharing information with the rest of the community.

With that being said, using SandhawC or the Titan 2 are just as much cheating as using a XIM, an Elite/Scuff Controller.  The jist of the Titan 2 is to have the ability to create scripts that allow you to use Macros in game, regardless of if your mouse or keyboard have the onboard memory to support the macros natively.

When you look at the Xbox Elite Controllers, the paddles on the back of the controller can be mapped to be any button, or combination of buttons on the Xbox controller as you so choose, so essentially you're using the paddles for Macros.  Not saying this to be insulting (quite the opposite actually), I just wanted to point out that labelling something like the Titan 2 or SandhawC as cheating IMO would very much be like the pot calling the kettle black.
System: Xbox One
XIM: Apex | Keyboard: Razer Tartarus V2 | Mouse: Logitech G900 | Sony Nav
Mousepad: Steelseries Qck XXL
Headset: Astro A40 | Mixamp: Astro TR
Come join your fellow Ximmers in our XIM discord: https://discord.gg/qNTvyHN

Offline Mongoose87

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10:10 AM - 03/11/18 »
Iím assuming to use the mouse macros on the G502 for Fortnite, would have a seperate mouse profile running. Otherwise the macros would cause problems when switching to a different game. As long as itís just the keybinds / macros which are different between the profiles and not the polling and dpi etc, Iím guessing there is no problem?

Offline scobie222

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 04:09 PM - 03/11/18 »
Any of you guys have a problem with  your g502 on fortnite with these settings being fast and accurate when you move the mouse slow but when you move the mouse fast you loose sensitivity? Also does you Apex flash red when you move your mouse? thanks

Offline Pallo420

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 11:22 PM - 03/11/18 »
Iím assuming to use the mouse macros on the G502 for Fortnite, would have a seperate mouse profile running. Otherwise the macros would cause problems when switching to a different game. As long as itís just the keybinds / macros which are different between the profiles and not the polling and dpi etc, Iím guessing there is no problem?

Yeah different profile for CoD and fortnite.  3 profiles on mouse should be enough. I haven't tired CoD WW2 with Apex yet.

Offline Pallo420

• View Profile
Updated with new larger mouse pad.  I highly recommend getting a large mouse pad for use with XIM.  I am now using a Roccat Taito Control and have a G440 I will be trying out soon.

Offline Pallo420

• View Profile
I'm seeing good things regarding the Beta Build EX1:
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=62791.0

this firmware uses the Boost setting to control Framerate Sync:
Here are all the values you can use:

Setting Boost to 0 sets Framerate-Sync to 120fps (this is equivalent to XIM4, default value) -- Seems Best for Fortnite, CoD
Setting Boost to 1 sets Framerate-Sync to 60fps (this is what is used in BETA EX0)
Setting Boost to 2 sets Framerate-Sync to 30fps -- Destiny 2
Setting Boost to 3 sets Framerate-Sync to Immediate (this is what is used in all other XIM APEX firmwares)

Offline Pallo420

• View Profile
Updated after testing and forum research.
Most mouses don't hold a steady 1000hz, so that can introduce weird float randomly. 
Reduced to 500hz and reduced DPI to 3200.

Offline Pallo420

• View Profile
Shameless self bump.  Updated for builder pro, minor control changes.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Nice setup dude.

Man, the d-pad is the best thing to switch weapons. Try it.