XIM Community

i know i sound dumb to all of you but is there any way i can get the xim apex?  (Read 665 times)

Offline mjgge

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: heir
i am aware they released the apex last night and ive been on the waiting list but didnt get any sort of email or anything. does anyone know if they will be making more or releasing more anytime soon? And does anyone have any tips on how i can get one? thanks

Offline Newfie

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: NewfieStyker
The store will possibly open today, although we aren't sure. But it will officially open tomorrow, I think. Keep an eye on here and look for the email. They are not sold out just had some server issues and closed for maintenance.

Offline mjgge

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: heir
The store will possibly open today, although we aren't sure. But it will officially open tomorrow, I think. Keep an eye on here and look for the email. They are not sold out just had some server issues and closed for maintenance.

why is everyone saying that the store opened up last night and some people got them?

Offline waterbucket123

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: N/A
  • PSN ID: N/A
Wait till the store opens lol

Offline Mercusu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Maria

why is everyone saying that the store opened up last night and some people got them?
because it did

Offline Connor.kmm

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ConnorKMM
For all of you that missed it, the store opened last night at 8pm EST, the site was running very slow because of the high traffic and even crashed for some people. A lot of people were not able to order. I was lucky and ordered the second it came out which still took 20 minutes to get through all of it with the slow loading. My Apex is coming Friday and I'm hella excited. Just for all of you that didn't know what was going on.
My Current Setup:
Xbox One S
PC (Parts Linked at Bottom)
XIM Apex
Razer DeathAdder Elite
Corsair K55 RGB
SteelSeries Arctis 7
Acer GN246HL

PC Setup: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tjg6hy

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
There is plenty of Xim Apex stock. Due to the overwhelming traffic, the online store crashed. OBsIV is trying to get his provider to improve capacity, despite already being on the top-tier plan.

Please be patient and don't do anything stupid like buy from eBay or Amazon. If you do, you'll not only pay double, you'll lose your warranty.

Official Australian distributor for XIM Apex, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Weedlen

• View Profile
Waiting game right now buddy.
What will Weedlen say next?