Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: This has to be said
« Reply #15 on: 09:41 PM - 02/28/18 »
And about the people who got charged without getting anything?

Please open a ticket using the "Contact Us" link off the main page. The charge will be removed. Please have patience with us as we handle everything. It will absolutely be taken care of.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline mda29728

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Michael albisi
« Reply #16 on: 09:42 PM - 02/28/18 »
What really pisses me off is when people post about how it's so unfair they didn't get to order one, and even people saying they are going to kill themselves, everybody should be grateful that the Xim was released earlier then march 31, instead of bching  about how you weren't able to get one, what we should be seeing is a bunch of topics thanking Obsiv for working his @#$% off to get the Apex released asap.
I mean a lot of people are complaining about the fact they were charged for a XIM and their order didn't go through on the website. Do we not deserve an update?

Offline Assassin

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 09:47 PM - 02/28/18 »
Thats  alright, I'm talking about the people that complain that they weren't able to order one

Offline needtokill

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10:06 PM - 02/28/18 »
What really pisses me off is when people post about how it's so unfair they didn't get to order one, and even people saying they are going to kill themselves, everybody should be grateful that the Xim was released earlier then march 31, instead of bching  about how you weren't able to get one, what we should be seeing is a bunch of topics thanking Obsiv for working his @#$% off to get the Apex released asap.
I'm not grateful it was released earlier. I get paid at 3 a.m. March 1st.
EDIT: Your'e an @#$% for making this thread. If you didn't get one you'd be complaining. You're a @#$% .
« Last Edit: 10:25 PM - 02/28/18 by needtokill »

Offline Assassin

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07:12 AM - 03/01/18 »
I don't have one though?