XIM Community

[XIM APEX] First configuration, character move by itself  (Read 20 times)

Offline Nagato

• View Profile
Hi everybody,

I'm new on Xim Apex. I plugged everything like tutorial said, everything works fine but when I tried in Rainbow Six Siege after the configuration of the Xim, characters move by them selves. If I touch my mouse the character will move by itself, i can't do nothing. For your information i just re map my keybinds on the app, only that.

Please help me, i dont understand what I need to do.

In advance thank you.

Offline Nagato

• View Profile
Re: [XIM APEX] First configuration, character move by itself
« Reply #1 on: 11:58 PM - 05/16/21 »
Quick update, i know that i had some issues with my PS4 pad before so I tried to disconnected everything apart the pad and it works fine. When I disconnect my keyboard (Hori Tac Pro MK2) the mooving character stoped. It seems that my keyboard isn't working fine? Or it could be the PS4 pad even if it seems that it works well.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Welcome to the community. The original hori tac pro 2 was reported to be compatible when used in it's PC mode but this disables the special functions. There won't be an advantage to using this over another regular device. If PC mode doesn't help you could try disabling the analog stick assignments (set assignments to 'none') at the bottom of your config with expert mode enabled.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos