XIM Community

Overnight timing  (Read 606 times)

Offline NoButtStuffPlease

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: CBEASTIN77
Overnight timing
« on: 11:40 AM - 02/28/18 »
If I order overnight shipping, how long appx will it take to reach me due to the time it will take the warehouse to get the packages ready and on the move?

Offline mda29728

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Michael albisi
Re: Overnight timing
« Reply #1 on: 11:48 AM - 02/28/18 »
Okay we're known as a very friendly and welcoming community, but Seriously, you expect people to be able to answer this for you 🤦🏻‍♂️

Offline Grimlock93

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: NGA4GOON
« Reply #2 on: 11:50 AM - 02/28/18 »
I swear I seen this question on a test somewhere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:05 PM - 02/28/18 »
Ok since you guys are all knowing explain away at how some products need a day or two to be processed and only after that processing do they get sent out and begin the overnight shipping making it a possible 3 day wait untill you receive the product from the time of order... Thanks for the sarcasm so far though guys

Offline mda29728

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:12 PM - 02/28/18 »
Ok since you guys are all knowing explain away at how some products need a day or two to be processed and only after that processing do they get sent out and begin the overnight shipping making it a possible 3 day wait untill you receive the product from the time of order... Thanks for the sarcasm so far though guys
Do you even know the shipping options yet? I don't, I was unaware there was even an overnight option available. Usually UPS, Fedex, and all the other major mail services give you a date for delivery and it will say anytime before 7 or 8pm. If you order overnight shipping on something it should be there the next day. That's way you pay so much extra. ]

Offline mda29728

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:12 PM - 02/28/18 »
Do you live outside the US or something?

Offline Grimlock93

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: NGA4GOON
« Reply #6 on: 12:12 PM - 02/28/18 »
You just answered your own question

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12:17 PM - 02/28/18 »
No from NY but I'm hoping there isn't a few day processing time that it will take to get the packages out the door for overnight, thus only allowing the item to be received Friday or saturday. Bc if it will take a day or two to process the package I mind as well not pay the premium price to get it by Thursday  if it won't actually be true next day delivery

Offline mda29728

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12:29 PM - 02/28/18 »
No from NY but I'm hoping there isn't a few day processing time that it will take to get the packages out the door for overnight, thus only allowing the item to be received Friday or saturday. Bc if it will take a day or two to process the package I mind as well not pay the premium price to get it by Thursday  if it won't actually be true next day delivery
I wish I could help you more, but in all honesty I don't know. In my experience when I've had to overnight things through the mail it always arrives where it needs to be the next day, but I've never ordered from the XIM store.